Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) (4904 Views)

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Man Invites Gang Members To Rob Abuja Neighbour / Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Smitharo(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2021
overdrive:

You sure say you no be thief like dis

U see thief Dey ask weda in b thief, na wa oo.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2021
elgramz:
The guy no sharp at all. Since the girl knew him and can easily identify him, he should have arranged with the keke man and the other guy that the girl doesn't know to rob both him and the girl so he will not be seen as a suspect but as a victim meanwhile he will meet up with them later and collect his share.
How do you arrange a keke the victim was suppose to select randomly among many kekes?
I suspect the culprit is playing a bigger game. He probably took his own pictures, created a new Facebook account and used it for the crime in the hope of blaming a a third party for the cloning of FB profile and robbery. He will say his details were used to lure the girl by someone somewhere who knows him and the girl.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Wow, were/are you an arm robber?
You dey ask again? With the way he explained it,d guy na armed robber..

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by samtol4(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2021
elgramz:
The guy no sharp at all. Since the girl knew him and can easily identify him, he should have arranged with the keke man and the other guy that the girl doesn't know to rob both him and the girl so he will not be seen as a suspect but as a victim meanwhile he will meet up with them later and collect his share.
Are you sure you no be armed robber? This kind statement sound suspicious
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by starbuck(f): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2021
No one can be too careful these days embarassed embarassed

At least, I am happy with the kind of training i was given while growing up.. Never visited anyone and hardly would you see one visit me.. Just school and church in dad's car and back home.. Every game was provided for us, if i want to play soccer or ride bicycle compound dey, even board games et al.. Just me and my siblings ..
Ist time of sneaking out from school to see my then bf in a hotel, I got the beating of my life and still surprised that I survived..

As years go by, I got used to it that I can never travel out of my comfort zone to see person, i hardly go to functions except if it's immediate family.. No matter how you try to convince me shocked shocked, dey your dey make i dey my dey..

So ladies, please let's all be too careful in waka waka, the country itself is bleeding and everyone is extremely angry looking for who to unleash their anger..
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Oizee(f): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
elgramz:
u no even fit pretend.....hand go meet una some day

1 Like

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Oizee(f): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
CodeTemplar:
How do you arrange a keke the victim was suppose to select randomly among many kekes?
I suspect the culprit is playing a bigger game. He probably took his own pictures, created a new Facebook account and used it for the crime in the hope of blaming a a third party for the cloning of FB profile and robbery. He will say his details were used to lure the girl by someone somewhere who knows him and the girl.
they met one on one, I don't even blame the armed robber, na d waka Waka girl wey wun attend party I blame.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by generalcoucou(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
No vex oooo... na so u dey do am before... bad thought.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by ayterajah(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
elgramz:

Pls let's report this guy to the appropriate authority ...
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by ayterajah(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
May be the girl always flaunt all the good things of her life on social media
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by oneroflo57(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
I know this boy, he stole my laptop back in 2016 in oghara... he has also stolen sm1s car,bashed it on 1 of those army check points. He was banished from oghara back then

Funny enough, his folks are very wealthy. We went to his family house in warri ,very big and beautiful

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Some guys can Bleep up any how....
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
elgramz:

Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
The world today is something else.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by Balablue64: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2023
elgramz:

Talking like a true arm robber.
Re: Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
elgramz:
U be thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion / "Sars Officers Stopped My Bus In Logos", See What They Did To Me (photos) / I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.