Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) - Agriculture (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) (964050 Views)

Cultivating Cucumber - A Blog / Starting A Plantain Farming. / We Help People Set Up A Poultry Farm, We Also Give Imformation On Poultry Busi' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
niapay:
35 turkey or 100 broiler house on offer PVC PASTURED POULTRY PEN
Up to 100 Broiler and 35 turkey rest easily, move Freely and Stay in a Comfortable Environment

Cover flaps can be opened for venting on warm days.

Cover -- 2 layers of 10 ounce, high density polyethylene are overlapped for superior strength. UV inhibitors added.

One  ballast bell dinker easily added through plug for wind resistance, and two pan feeder.

PVC is high impact, UV inhibited. Rigid enough to support necessary equipment yet flexible enough to fit ground contours for naija weather.

LOW PROFILE BELL DRINKER
Height is Easily Adjusted as Your Birds Grow

This is a low pressure drinker. Use a bucket or a low pressure water line to fill.
    Sand Ballasting keeps drinker hanging level.
    Depth of water in trough can be adjusted.
    Suspend bell drinker from your PVC pen.
    Sufficient for 35 turkey or 100 broilers or 1 pen of pastured birds (1 broiler, depending on its size and the weather, will drink up to 2 cups per day). its come with 1 bell drinker, and two pan feeder.
you can also see order models at this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=687364.msg9004075#msg9004075
Mehnnnnn this your net is damn bomb

contact at sales@primatronics.eu
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Gods300men:
Hi,
i have enjoyed the posts and comments, quite nice. I started just like this 3 years ago and really was fun, then the reality of business hit me. all the fun was gone and am lookin for a way out.
Thanks God am still here and am still in the poultry business.
@Basking, pls do not get ur hopes too high, take it easy, the eggs will surely come but in tricles for some time say a month. Just hold ur head high, u have done well.
If u can spare the cash, I will advice u think of Battery cages. I started with battery cages and switched to deep litter and now back to battery cages.
the yield withe the BC is quite high at a piont I was making 90% laying rate. on Deep litter, I never made 60%.

For the newbees that wanna go into poultry, I have developed some excel sheets to help u. I will past in on line FREE OF CHARGE.

WATCHOUT.
I will like to have the excel sheet pls

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Phoeberesources(f): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Well nursed, Sugar apple, Sweetsop or sweet apple seedlings are available, it mature within 2 years & the fruits is bigger

Call/Chat us on

Other nourished seedlings � �
Noni
Mango
Dates
Cocoa
Walnut
Moringa
Almond
Aloe vera
Teak gedu
Strawberry
Miracle fruit
Passion fruit
Pomegranate
Sugar apple
Wanbugu apple
Jumbo cashew
Jumbo Gauva
Dwarf pawpaw
Local pear/Ube
Hass avocado pear
Neem/DongoYaro
Irvingia ogbono/oro
Aggbalumo/udara/cherry
Pineapple (sweet cayenne)
Plantain (cameroon,elephant)
Banana (giant hybrid Cavendish)
Budded sweet orange, Tangerlo, Citrus Grape. Lemon, Shaddock, tangerine

SEEDS :��️���
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber,rice, yam, sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, alfalfa, jute, ewedu, garden egg, beans,soya beans, seedling nylon, seed tray, Insecticides, fertilizers…
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by letsfarmnigeria: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Before you start a broiler farm watch this ...,
Pls subscribe to our youtube channel for regular updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eYUYLQ_gzM
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by damselhoney(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
I currently have small poultry of 150 layer birds that i have been running for almost a year. I intent expanding the capacity to 1000 birds. My major challenge now is to manage their POO since it will increase with capacity. I currently use the POO for the current birds as manure for the small plantation in the farm. Can anyone please advice on ways to manage POO with the increased capacity?
I would also love to visit any poultry farm within lagos within such capacity so i can see the set up. Thanks as i await your reponse
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by babspetros: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2022
Hi<
Am pleased to inform you that if you have the passion for starting up egg production business and need a guide on the cost and return analysis or the production Guides for Layers in Nigeria or Africa, this Guide will definitely help you.
Benefit of having the Guide
*Access to data in cost and return for 500 layers
*Production guide for the most reared layers bird in sub-Sahara Africa(ISAbrown).
*Free mentoring on startup and Expansion
call me now on 07035706875 and get your copy and lets start doing Business.

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by larrypourl(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2022
Good morning. Please I need current price of the following layers mash feed.
1. Top feed
2. Animal care fees
3. Chikum feed
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Medianna(f): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
larrypourl:
Good morning. Please I need current price of the following layers mash feed.
1. Top feed
2. Animal care fees
3. Chikum feed
The last I saw as at Thursday for animal care is #9600 not sure about the others
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by larrypourl(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Medianna:

The last I saw as at Thursday for animal care is #9600 not sure about the others

A 25kg bag of layers mash for almost 10k ?

1 Like

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Medianna(f): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
larrypourl:

A 25kg bag of layers mash for almost 10k ?
I guess I didn't see that part..
No its for starter and finisher
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by larrypourl(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Medianna:

I guess I didn't see that part..
No its for starter and finisher

Okay. Thanks
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
LAND FOR SALE @ Alaro, Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state. (627.087 SQ.MTS) GREAT DEAL!!!
•Price: ₦1,700,000
•Land size: 627.087 SQ.MTS
•Location: behind Alaro community high school. Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state
•Documents available:
-Family receipt
-Deed of assignment
-Survey
Fast developing environment. 25min drive to LASU Epe branch. 15 min drive to Sagamau-Benin express way (Lagos joining point).
25min drive to Ibadan-Ijebu Igbo Rd. The land is fenced on all sides, no gate. Purchase from direct owner. For more details contact owner via whatsapp & reference MZGproperties.

whatsapp: +447424409537
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by samshoz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Quail eggs is available 08020903112.
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 22, 2022
Please what’s the approximate cost of Raising one Broiler for 12 weeks? Thanks in advance
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Abenni: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2022
fnk:
sent, check your emails.
@VULCAN, and @fasbio, Really, I don't think it takes rocket science to become a poultry farmer. No matter how you look at it and all the info you will get, you will gain the experience as you go. From your first poultry cycle, to when you become a guru, you will keep learning and keep inventing a better way to do it. So even if the 800,000 people on Nairaland lend in their ideas and solutions, every one of use that want to go into this business will have to learn one thing or the other in the process. One thing I leaned during my first cycle was never to leave what I can do myself to someone else to do. this is what happened, I left home very early on Sunday morning leaving my wife to help turn off the lights/heat in the coop, to check the water, and to raise the tapolline that covered the sides of the coop. My wife got busy with the kids and forgot to do any of these things. The result, by 2:00pm, 13 birds that weighed 1.8kg each have died of heat exhaustion. The light was creating heat, the sun was super high, their water was gone and the tapolline kept the heat in. So imagine if the number was in the hundreds or thousands.

@ fasbio, Don't leave what you can do for someone else, who might not have the same kind of passion for it as you do. IF you do it right in Nigeria, you will make more money that you can ever make in UK. UK and U.S will be a vacation destination for you and not a place to work and hopping to survive. You can have best of both world.

pls can you send to me the report you have been sending to others. My mail is seyidreamz@gmail.com.
I plan to start with 200 birds.

Thanks
Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by CornerChen: 3:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Our factory supply TechEasy layer battery cage and TechPro layer battery cage, the capacity from 10,000 birds to 150,000 birds/house. Both battery cage are complete fully automatic with drinking, feeding, egg collecting, manure removal and climate control.
If you would like to start a poultry farm, kindly message us for a free farm design and proposal.
WhatsApp: +8615838398703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by Zamzamiu: 4:55am On Aug 07, 2023
LAND FOR SALE @ Alaro, Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state. (627.087 SQ.MTS) GREAT DEAL!!!
•Price: ₦1,700,000
•Land size: 627.087 SQ.MTS
•Location: behind Alaro community high school. Iraye-Oke, Epe, Lagos state
•Documents available:
-Family receipt
-Deed of assignment
-Survey
Fast developing environment. 25min drive to LASU Epe branch. 15 min drive to Sagamau-Benin express way (Lagos joining point).
25min drive to Ibadan-Ijebu Igbo Rd. The land is fenced on all sides, no gate. Purchase from direct owner. For more details contact owner via whatsapp & reference MZGproperties.

whatsapp: +447424409537

Is this still available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.