Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You (20978 Views)

Women Living Off Men Shouldn’t Be Giving Motivational Speeches – Popular Actress / #bbnaija :ike Sucks Mercy’s Boobs Couple Finally Have Sex (full Video) / Bbnaija: Ike And Mercy Steal Show At Bbnaija 2019 Shower Hour (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by nwekeugochukwu: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
"It's Far Easier To Spring Up Motivational Speeches When Life Is Favourable For You"- BBNaija's Ike

BBNaija's Ike Onyema has taken to his Twitter handle to share his thoughts on motivational quotes and speeches, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

''It’s far easier to spring up motivational quotes and speeches when life is favorable for you. That Neigbour of yours that’s not doing well is not lazy. They’re just still early in the process.''
https://twitter.com/Iam_IkeOnyema/status/1359048377988751360?s=20

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Coronavirus84: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Inside life for the very first time. This is dedicated to SSANU/NASU members that are presently dealing with the university environment.

Sincerely this guy have spoken well

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Chuknovski(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
yes o, when things are better you stay motivated and when things go south you throw away all your motivational vibes, although with mental toughness one can conquer situations

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by janeIBfashion(f): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yeah but some people really qualify to make it because it was real and uneasy for them, this set of people made it in life by believing in possibility of success... They didn't give up.... They are committed, deligent and passionate

To some people success didn't come easily and they are not boasting they are saying to encourage others

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by foxa673: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
ok
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Destined2lead: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
angry
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by NwaNimo1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na so i dey tell my wife....

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

but she no dey hear and she no dey motivate me again so she go enjoy me & my poverty!

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by gambia(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Facts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by qeemus: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
True talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by tron23(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
I totally agree

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by lionness(f): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
I’ve been going to XYZ church since 2003. I knew when the pastor a prolific motivational speaker started—knew when he was pastor plus drummer boy and his wife was the only choir in the church. Today; Baba don buy private jet, he can’t even count his properties and he keeps motivating we the hungry church members without any single support. Even for where some old members are hustling, he’s kicked them out and now turned that to business.

The plain truth is—my rubbish pastor didn’t grow his dream with just quotes, he required help of his church members in the form of donations. If I had collected substantial funds just like my pastor I will be richer than him today. The truth is, motivational speakers are only spewing BS. Most of them can’t go through half of what those they are pressing to are going through without financial assistance.

I think we should tell every single motivation speaker in Nigeria to kindly go to hell. What we need is funding. Nigerians are not lazy, we just don’t have the real motivation which is — cash! Any other form of motivation na Yahoo!

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by valdes00(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na still another motivational talk be this

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by inoki247: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
If you see person wey dey sell GNLD drugs or NEO Life dere mouth dey sweet like Akara or Choko Milo dem too na Motivational Speaker...

he come be like say Na Nigeria be the home of Motivational Speaker...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Teeeecash(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Guys dy book space grin
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by straighttalk(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fact

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Brushstrokes20: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Spot on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Destined2lead: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:
ok

It's very clear that Mercy really sapped your confidence. Be a man.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by OBIGS(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is a true talk and a reality. Any body giving you motivational talk is doing so cos his okay. Success don't come from motivational inspiration. Brethrens if it's your times it's yout your time.otivational talk is not necessarily involve in making yourself what your want. The motivation is yours self

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Seyzcham91(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Am i the only one that thinks Mercy Turned baba to motivational Speaker himself grin
nwekeugochukwu:
"It's Far Easier To Spring Up Motivational Speeches When Life Is Favourable For You"- BBNaija's Ike

BBNaija's Ike Onyema has taken to his Twitter handle to share his thoughts on motivational quotes and speeches, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Iam_IkeOnyema/status/1359048377988751360?s=20

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by habeeb246(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Motivational speakers avoid me pls ���
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
I swear grin
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by anuliecutie(f): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Exactly the point.....
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mercy Jux turn this boy into werey.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by fujirice: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
True
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Motivational speakers are the dumbest people in the world.
They wear fine suits and start talking rubbish
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by adadike(f): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Eziokwu my dear
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by FreeSpirited: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Like our pastors do after collecting tithe and offering, buy house, buy jeep, plus sampling the best of the gals in the choir.....
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by Abbeywondrous(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
cool
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by blamingthedevil: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mercy used and dumped
Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by cana882(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
True

All ye aspire to maguire!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You by konkonbilo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) / Most Paid Nigerian Entertainers 2012! / Charles Okocha Celebrates Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.