Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu (10028 Views)

APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence / Anger As 10 APC Governors Accompany Buhari To Daura For APC Registration / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by FreeSpirited: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
nn
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by elmessiahs(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
one of the slave ministers of buhari... ndi Igbo umunnem, umu nwafor I guess this is one of our likely President.
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by olympianares: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jannesjambres99:
We should stop to blame president Buhari for every evil done in Nigeria,
Buhari is never Nigeria problem,
Nigeria problem is Nigerians,

Northerners are the problem of North,

Igbos are the problem of Igbo

Yorubas are the problem of yoruba,

South South are also problem of South South,

Why blaming Buhari for everything?
That's unfair

Nigeria corruption was at highest level before Buhari came to power,

What do you expect from him?
To transform Nigeria to paradise over night?
He is doing that no doubt,
But he need our support,

Nigerians always in a hurry, we need to take things easy,
Instead of accusing Buhari, use that energy to pray for him,

I want to ask you?

Have you ever ask God in your prayers to give Buhari all that it takes to put Nigeria in order?

Buhari is not a wicked man as people think,

My message is clear,

Nigerians please stop saying evil about Buhari, stop wishing him dead, because he is not your problem.

Thank you all,

you can reach me on phone for more information

this one just get em first BMC 30k alert..brothers, make we give am time, em body go calm down

2 Likes

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by realstars: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Eassy Way To Loot Peoples Mind, Food On The Table That Brings Man To Great And Nothing.
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by Ibuks20(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
How was this illiterate appointed?
So joining apc would provide employment? They haven't even provided employment for those who voted them in.
I spit on those who still believe in this government and APC

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by sojfarm: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Little wonders we are in these situations.

The ELDERS are FOOLS
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by ransomed: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mazi! Why are you like this? Recall your party sent soldiers to kill youths in Lekki, the same youths you want as party members.
You must be a wicked father sir.

1 Like

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by nku5: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/apc-registrationll-improve-job-creation-ogbonnaya-onu/

It's as if before people join APC they first remove their brains. Imagine a man that was governor almost thirty years ago talking like a buffoon

1 Like

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jannesjambres99:

That's unfair

But he need our support,

I want to ask you?

Have you ever ask God in your prayers to give Buhari all that it takes to put Nigeria in order?

My message is clear,

Nigerians please stop saying evil about Buhari, stop wishing him dead, because he is not your problem.

Thank you all,

Can u pls explain what are d things nigerians need to pray to God to give to buhari to put nigeria in order?

Can u give examples of countries historically who have succeeded by praying to God to give their leaders "all that it takes" to put their countries in order?

If nigerians aren't to blame buhari for everything, what does d word "preside" mean?

According to u:

"Buhari is never Nigeria problem,
Nigeria problem is Nigerians"

Pls which nationality is buhari?

So since u say corruption was d highest before buhari became president, how has buhari improved d living standard of nigerians since 2015?

1 Like

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by Brushstrokes20: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Senile scrum!
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
this man has a negative IQ
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by padi94(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jobs for who exactly, impunity in this country under APC is so appalling
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by NOwazobia: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
They want to recognise all those in apc and create job for them. At least this is an opportunity for the zombies to take a break from their online 24 hours jobs, probably with a relatively high wage as against their 30k defendant fee.
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by dikeigbo2(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
they have successfully taken this man's battery...speaking without thinking..

after promising the world about Nigeria pencil factory which was located in the Middle of river niger......so shameless

1 Like

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by michoim(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Very illogical
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by DarkJeddi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jannesjambres99:

That's unfair

But he need our support,

I want to ask you?

My message is clear,

Thank you all,

Bubu came to power with the toga of a Messiah..

2 years to the end of his tenure,this is the type of tomfoolery we have to put up with?

If him and his band of Jokers where not ready for the problems of Nigeria,he should have stayed with his COWS.. angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by pickatyouu: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
How if i may ask.
Abi una no do registration before .
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by apatheticme(f): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by Sapeleboy911(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Can you imagine the uterance of a so called minister? I weep for Nigeria.
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by tot(f): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Tvoice:
Dis one memory card don kwarupt

Lmaooo grin

1 Like

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by four44: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
jst Like one of them that said masquerade will generate jobs for Nigerians, all this old mofo can't stop disgracing their selves
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by mamaafrik(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
another fool just talked
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by LikeAking: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
loooooool
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by Masterchef(m): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
This rubbish deserves that his ministry be 'occupied' by the youths in protest until Bubu sacks him. Only a minister who's no one's father can be so shameless.
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by Aether(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
This man is utterly lacking in common sense!!!
I'm still looking for the correlation between registering as a party member and job creation.
Last december, I went to one of the APC secretariat's in my state, and only saw three people there including the gateman. Why didn't all the registered youths have jobs with the party?
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hahahahaha you people have empowered these people to the point where they can boldly come out and say rubbish. Animal farm in play grin grin grin grin . just look at the idiots you think you voted for
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by Awoo88: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
See this idiot. Are you going to use app membership card to give job?? The worst minister so far. Buhari dumbness is understandable. What do you say of a first product?? Dumbness is infectious. Beware of a very stupid person. The good book say "bad communication corrupt good manners ". A
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by Awoo88: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
See this idiot. Are you going to use app membership card to give job?? The worst minister so far. Buhari dumbness is understandable. What do you say of a first product?? Dumbness is infectious. Beware of a very stupid person. The good book says "bad communication corrupt good manners ".
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
See the people Una dey vote for.

Shior.

Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by karkel(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jannesjambres99:

That's unfair

But he need our support,

I want to ask you?

My message is clear,

Thank you all,

Is buhari not a Nigerian......Na Nigeeria
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by karkel(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Maybe na employment minister
Re: APC Registration Will Improve Job Creation – Ogbonnaya Onu by 12345baba(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
This man has covid of the tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau: Blame PDP For Gov Mutfwang’s Sack, Not Tinubu, Judiciary – Onanuga / ‘Regulate Crypto Trading Platforms’, IMF Urges Nigeria / Police Urge Lagos Residents Not To Report Crime First On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.