Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife (86564 Views)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by AL1ENWARE(m): 3:58am On Feb 10, 2021
why
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by gulfer: 4:00am On Feb 10, 2021
No be charm, just that the man bad gan....if you know you know grin grin grin grin The woman is just tired of the man's irresponsibility cool cool
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by mozona(m): 4:41am On Feb 10, 2021
after 23yrs of marriage you now discover he uses charm on you.

and after 3 children too...

haha madam
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by aderoju3921: 5:02am On Feb 10, 2021
After 23 years of serious fucking na now you dey complain madam? E get as e be.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by fatymore(f): 5:18am On Feb 10, 2021
10k for what?

Sometimes I wonder the kind of money they always ask them to pay.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2021
badaru911:
... Hmmm.. Since more than 23 years that he had been chopping her, na now she realized that she had been using jazz to have sex with her.....

This one strong o
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by BRATISLAVA: 5:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
After satisfying yourself outside you will come back home and start talking rubbish

How do you know she satisfies herself outside? Some of the extremely stupid things men type on this forum belong to idiots on the street. Very stupid post.

Afterwards you will cry for endSARS. As long as you victimize women with stupid posts, you know what follows. May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by summerflame(m): 6:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Good morning friends and enemies, male and the other gender that destroyed biblical Samson's life, the giver of apple and to the gender of Adam's companion ...
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by weyreypey: 6:38am On Feb 10, 2021
Let me do quick go fire millenniumlady....
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by sinola(m): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2021
But I feel our justice system ain't even addressing matters regarding family issues to the best of my knowledge.
There should be a grace period for any marital issues of which a a professional councillor should be administered to the parties involved to know whether it will foster a reconciliation.
Then, if after that process and it is down on the court that it will not work, the system can now temporarily separate them for some months followed by outright separation.
We need to review our justice system as regards to family issues. We shouldn't follow everything the westerners do- hook, line and sinker.
We are Africans and we have culture and tradition!
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by dave0450(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2021
MickzyDonald:
She looks drenched grin
Okay you know the woman? This one you see her drenched.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Anything sex sex sex and u should know that nairalanders will full the thread
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by sinola(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2021
Goco:
Just N10K as monthly feeding allowance for 2 kids
If u know how much Divorcee's with kids pay in US as Alimony, you head will bend.
No wonder Divorce is the order of the day in Nigeria.

Maybe the court also considers the fact that the estranged hubby also set up a multi million naira super market for the woman.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by MickzyDonald: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2021
dave0450:

Okay you know the woman? This one you see her drenched.
From her words nah
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Drizzy5001(m): 7:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Maybe the gbola is too big... grin
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by sinola(m): 7:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Hotbutt:
Nothing will make me Divorce when I get married. I hate Divorce. I'm telling you. You see that marriage, we MUST work it out. It must work.

But ladies, can u marry a divorcee

If you are Sick, Diseased or Dying from one terrible Health Issues or the other, Please click this thread and get information to be healed ASAP.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/how-phytoscience-stem-cell-therapy

@Hottbuff,
my dear pray that God will never allow a situation that is complicated befall you in your marriage.
Do you think some of those ladies that had gone through broken homes wished for it.
My sister, things dey for this life sha
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Ogunleti01: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Nonexistent:
Afonja and jazz
o o ni lakaye!
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:
No be charm abeg..you too weak madam
The Cain too heavy 4 her
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by ariesbull: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2021
.... Y demon
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by relicng: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2021
You faint or you enter spirit, that Man is a super man.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Pacesetter123(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2021
airminem:
To much cultism activities running the streets of Lagos undecided
Na im cause the divorce?
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Pacesetter123(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2021
fatymore:
10k for what?

Sometimes I wonder the kind of money they always ask them to pay.
Yes nah,plus one full supermarket wer den hand over give de woman.Make she dey sell dere to take care of de two children plus de 10k monthly pay
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Buffalo2(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2021
IYANGBALI:
I don’t know why lalasticlala dey come my mind after reading this thread,I hope not what I am thinking o
Longest of time .
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by emonis88: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2021
Bossontop:
Lol...... She dey feel d anointing!!
guy easy on her o! abi u still want make she faint again?

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Tillatalk: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Marriages don't last anymore
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by shevy878: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2021
MickzyDonald:
She looks drenched grin

Where did you see her
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by MickzyDonald: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2021
shevy878:

Where did you see her
Imaginary world
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2021
See mumu excuse but simply because the judge is an educated illiterate he dissolved the marriage without thinking of the kids.

That is another thing that I like with Sharia court , they don't just accept nonsense from a woman the next thing she wants is a divorce.

If say the husband no dey knak her well she will be cheating outside and now revise became the case.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Bobchucky: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahaha

HopeVictor:
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by ibkayee(f): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
OgwuEgo:
Ibkayee come and tell us what you think. cheesy
Lol what is this please cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by fof1: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:

Are U there with them? Do U know what She had been Passing through? Mind urself O...Don't Pry into Family Matter U know Nothing about...and U are Still Single Fa.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by lukeyboy246: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
if in no Bleep u well u co complain now were in Bleep u make u faint u talk say in the use charm Nigeria women when will u stop complaining

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.