Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) (1657 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Many children have been victims of estranged homes or dad due to mainly the affairs of their parents. In olden times, many men due to the course of their jobs have traveled to different states. In the process of their jobs fell in love with a lady and when their contract ended, they disappeared leaving both the women they fell in love with to suffer the loss.

Some others end up putting the woman in the family way and leaving her alone, to suffer in the upbringing of the child. When the child grows perhaps without a paternal care, he or she starts wallowing around, seeking to atleast see the face of the man that's their father or his root. Some are successful while others never do so until they give up.

A lady took to Facebook to not just narrate how she came about through an affair, her supposedly late father had with her mum which led to her coming into this world, how her parents parted ways and how she's hoping to see or know her lineage.

See below:

Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Bluntguy: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Go to Ihiala na. Your dad's family is waiting to receive you with open arms. Goodluck to you.
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Moblux(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
What a story!
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jun
Bluntguy:
Go to Ihiala na. Your dad's family is waiting to receive you with open arms. Goodluck to you.
Where will start from at Ihiala?
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Chipink(f): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Abujaexpress:

A lady took to Facebook to not just narrate how she came about through an affair, her supposedly late father had with her mum which led to her coming into this world, how her parents parted ways and how she's hoping to see or know her lineage.
See below:
Eiyaa what a beautiful lady, with a touching story
Pls my Igbo brothers and sisters who knows that Fam should help her
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Finding her roots should be quite easy if she has a picture of him at least.

First of all, she should start looking for information at his former workplace, then take it from there.
A professional private investigator will get it done in no time, but it'll cost her.
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

First of all, she should start looking for information at his former workplace, then take it from there.
A professional private investigator will get it done in no time, but it'll cost her.
I don't think she has a clearer apart from the one she already shared which is not very clear
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chipink:

Eiyaa what a beautiful lady, with a touching story
Pls my Igbo brothers and sisters who knows that Fam should help her
Very touching. Let's help to broadcast this message, pls

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by onward4life(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

I think Yu have a valid point ooo

I wish her well...
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Abujaexpress:
I don't think she has a clearer apart from the one she already shared which is not very clear

She should go to his former workplace and try to get as much information as she can. That is the best point to start from.
Names of people who worked there within that time...
She might even be lucky to be linked with her dad's former friend, who might give her some more information she needs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Is this necessary? It's obvious your father never wanted you and also possible he never hinted his people about you. So, locating and getting them to accept you might be difficult.

Anyways, Best of luck!
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Chipink(f): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
tongue
mariahAngel:

She should go to his former workplace and try to get as much information as she can. That is the best point to start from.
Names of people who worked there within that time...
She might even be lucky to be linked with her dad's former friend, who might give her some more information she needs.
This is actually a very good suggestion but if only we are in a same country.. BecoZ it requires digging out the file of old workers there, it's been a long time now a lot of things have changed including new workers,
If the manager is a nice person he can help but we know how naija is nobody is ready to go that deep for u, especially when they are not gaining anything out of it. SMH
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Uyi168: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Government school principals and policemen fit well into these categories of men that move from one to another dropping kids along.. grin
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by NairalandSARS: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Abeg forget about your father.
You have no bond with him.
I can't see any positive from this.
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
CalliDora1:
Is this necessary? It's obvious your father never wanted you and also possible he never hinted his people about you. So, locating and getting them to accept you might be difficult.

Amyways, Best of luck!
And so, she should forget about locating her dad
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
NairalandSARS:
Abeg forget about your father.
You have no bond with him.
I can't see any positive from this.
What do you mean?
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by kodix(m): 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
People self,how will you be looking for some one who don't love you and have no interest in you Nawaooo.
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
kodix:
People self,how will you be looking for some one who don't love you and have no interest in you Nawaooo.
That's the bond of blood
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by kesandu94684: 6:41am On Jan 31, 2021
:Eiyaa what a beautiful lady, with a touching storyPls my Igbo brothers and sisters who knows that Fam should help her Very touching. Let's help to broadcast this message, pls
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by tiswell(m): 6:47am On Jan 31, 2021
What about her mother,is she married now?
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by LadyJasper: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2021
tiswell:
What about her mother,is she married now?
Na gist you just dey find, you wan marry am?
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by Malawian(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Abujaexpress:
The picture can be restored.
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by tiswell(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
LadyJasper:

Na gist you just dey find, you wan marry am?
what gist?

Just asking...happy Sunday to you
Re: Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) by adadike(f): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chai! Na my sister be this o. Someone around ihiala should please take this picture to nkwo ogbe on nkwo market day, let's start from there. I will send the picture to my elder sister

(1) (Reply)

60 Years Old Woman Wants To Divorce / Please Matured Advice / Goat Delivers Human Like Baby In Ekiti State, Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.