Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations (11304 Views)

China Meets President-elect Tinubu On Trade, Diplomatic Relations With Nigeria / Nigeria-China N720 Billion Currency Swap Collapses / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by OdogwuBlog: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
President Xi Jinping
People’s Republic of China,
Beijing, China. 28th January, 2021

LETTER OF FELICITATIONS

“It is now 50 years since the establishment of Nigeria-China diplomatic relations, and I am delighted that the bilateral ties have achieved far reaching and fruitful results, on the basis of close coordination and mutual trust, bringing great benefits to our countries and peoples.

“As celebrations of the Chinese Year of the Ox by all Chinese across the world commence on February 12th this year, on behalf of the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I use this opportunity to extend my warmest and most sincere greetings and wishes to you and the Chinese people for a promising and auspicious Lunar New Year.

Nigeria is very satisfied with the progress of bilateral relations, and we thank China for its support to us in various ways; in building of rail, road, power, defence, and many other areas.

Since the COVID-19 outbreak, China has been working with Nigeria and other African countries to safeguard the lives and health of our citizens, adding new dimensions to our friendship. We acknowledge that Chinese support tremendously strengthened our effort against the pandemic.

In recent years, Nigeria and China have also witnessed steady development of their strategic partnership. In the face of significant challenges faced by international community, the two sides are upholding a common position of preserving multilateralism, not interfering in other countries’ internal affairs and safeguarding common interest of developing countries.

This year is vital for China-Nigeria relations. The FOCAC has become a model of mutually beneficial cooperation between Nigeria and China, as well as between Africa and China. Nigeria is ready to work with China to make the new session of FOCAC this year a success.
Please accept Your Excellency, the assurances of my highest regards.

Yours sincerely,
Muhammadu Buhari

Source; https://www.facebook.com/1528952840718244/posts/2956260824654098/?d=n&_rdc=1&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Icyexpressions: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
You mean Nigeria China slavery..... Neo colonialism?

For y'all, quoting me. I don't say China has done anything bad even though it obvious, but that our leaders f up big time.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Fahdiga(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Buhari sold Nigeria to China just like as Tinubu sold the Yorubas to Fulanis

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by festacman(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
The Western countries including Great Britain became envious of Nigeria's oil wealth when we stoutly WASTED our resources fighting apartheid in South Africa. The also openly ENCOURAGED our leaders to loot and bring over their ill-gotten wealth to their countries for for safe custody and sundry estate investment. Owning Swiss bank account became a sign of being distinguishedly wealthy. Great Britain focused more on its economic interests in EU and Asian countries that it did on its former colonies in Africa. The million Naira question is: How many solid investments does United Kingdom own in Nigeria post-indigenization era?

Thus, when oil money began to dry up, Nigeria like most African countries has no reserve to fall back with almost non existent primary infrastructure to drive local industrialization. They had little option than to embrace China's unpretentious and practical economic relationship.

Worse still, even now in 2021 US is alienating underdeveloped countries, Germany is still its old conservative self, France is baby-sitting its francophone colonies, Japan is still sitting aloof, etc. Meanwhile, China is busy closing the gap real fast.

Thus, while the West slumber, Belt and Road Initiative of China flourishes.

周年快乐 my people!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by johnmartus(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
There's nothing to celebrate it here.Chinese products flooding our market without proper check from (SON).

Buy fridge or fan Made by Chinese you will never enjoy it. I will not surprised if Chinese gun can kill. undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Draslo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
These guys are so industrious. I just wish they aren't so racist. If you've worked for a Chinese, you'd know that they're hardly human. Some of them, anyway.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Draslo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:
There's nothing to celebrate it here.Chinese products flooding our market without proper check from (SON).

Buy fridge or fan Made by Chinese you will never enjoy. I will not surprised if Chinese gun can kill. undecided
Tell me what in the world isn't made in China. You should rather blame our people who travel to China but decide to import their trash. You should go watch videos of Trade fairs and exhibitions in China, you go bow at innovation and sheer intelligence.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin Why won't the half dead vegetable celebrate ties with communist China? he runs a replica of their system of government here in Zoogeria with oppression and tyranny.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by johnmartus(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mydn44 Seun lalasticala. This guy broke rule 2 and 8.

2 Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

8 Don't post false information on Nairaland
Fahdiga:
Buhari sold Nigeria to China just like as Tinubu sold the Yorubas to Fulanis

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Draslo(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:

2 Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

If na that one, kuku tell Seun to delete Nairaland.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Fahdiga(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:

Cry cry baby. I have the right to express my opinion and the mods understand that. continue crying

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by johnmartus(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Its not by force to comment once you can't obey the rule of Nairaland.
Draslo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Fahdiga(m): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Draslo:

Don't mind that guy. simply because he begged me for money and I refused he now went berserk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Fahdiga(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:
Shishi I won't give you. go and hug transformer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Draslo(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:
Sorry. I didn't know Seun employed you as Nairaland rules enforcement officer/ moderator.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by johnmartus(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
You were known for your tribalism comment. Nobody stop you from express your opinion but in a politely way.

If not because of whites and civilization that bring us together. An uncircumise dude like you insult Yoruba on a daily basis here.
Fahdiga:
Cry cry baby. I have the right to express my opinion and the mods understand that. continue crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by austinvsb: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Icyexpressions:
You mean Nigeria China slavery..... Neo colonialism?

I despise Buhari in almost every way but Kids like this with little knowledge of their colonial history coming online to spout venom just enrages me! Your usage of 'China' and 'slavery' in the same sentence just goes to show how brainwashed the average African is about his colonial past.

Facts: china has been the best economic partner for Africa in decades!! Use your brain

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by johnmartus(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
I begged you for money I have spent more than a decade here I have never seek for help from anyone instead I give out.
Fahdiga:
Don't mind that guy. simply because he begged me for money and I refused he now went berserk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by johnmartus(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
I hate talking to a trolling. Please face your business.
Draslo:

Sorry. I didn't know Seun employed you as Nairaland rules enforcement officer/ moderator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Fahdiga(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnmartus:
I begged you for money I have spent more than a decade here I have never seek for help from anyone instead I give out.
You can keep lying to yourself. Nairalanders knows the truth

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
E be like say na saw-dust full this Buhari head grin grin grin

You are willing the sovereignty of Nigeria to China and you are jubilating

If reverse was to be the case, will the Chinese congratulate you

grin grin grin we entered one chance with this guy called Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Racoon(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Celebrating the economic slavery he have commit Nigeria's neck to under China yoke via the chronic borrowings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by drlaykay(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Celebration of begging

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by obicoolnino: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
50 years of borrowing abi... Begi begi country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by osuofia2(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
N
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Euegene100001: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Years of borrowing u mean yeye people
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Proffdada: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Rubbing salt on Biden's sanctions threat over antigay laws cheesy
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by BlessedNuel: 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Seen
Re: Buhari Celebrates 50 Years Of Nigeria-China Diplomatic Relations by Patrioticman007(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
What an achievement for our dear country, with the help of our Igbo brothers, who flooded our country with made in China goods.

However we need Chinese system of one man one bullet for those that try to import substandard goods to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 2012 Budget Speech By President Jonathan Live At 12 Noon / Why Obasanjo Is Not A Democrat – Presidency / 'Security Agents Tortured Me For 3 Weeks, Saying I Was Kabiru Sokoto’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.