Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta (9360 Views)

FAKE NEWS ALERT: Herders Didn’t Attack Soyinka, Says Son / Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
No peace lover will agitate for peace when all the pieces are yet to rest in pieces peace.

Buhari a good man with evil intentions
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Lordave: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
The height of it all.

Or the chicken has come home to...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by asobo: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
The West never expected this from the Fulanis
They never expected but I am not surprised. With all the herdsmen attack in Middle belt etc, they were too engrossed in politics of 2023 to the detriment of other regions.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Babaken(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
The man he campaign for send his boo to to pay him visit on his behalf.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by chrisooblog: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
If this isn't fake story from desperate bloggers, then west don jam o. What do I even know?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
I KNOW SOYINKA'S HOUSE IN ABEOKUTA AND IT IS IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA.

FAKENEWS MEDIA ALWAYS COOKING UP FAKENEWS

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Cutiekatty: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
ERockson:
we are under Fulani attack in the SW and it's very unfortunate our political leaders are afraid to speak up for political reasons

Thank tinubu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by ShoeShineGuy: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kkk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Princeps: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nwodosis:
The West never expected this from the Fulanis
Ojukwu warned Awolowo, he didn't listen. Western Nigerian politicians and leaders are easily corrupted by money, this is how the Northerners have used to trap them. By 2030 - 2050, the jihad they started in Kwara will be completed throughout Yorubaland. Lagos will then become Lagodo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by anataala: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by providencia(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
He left America because he doesn't like their govt and return to a country where the govt doesnt like him. Enjoy the Govt u supported sir
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by ogbonti: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
If this is true, then I would say that Yorubas really need to sit up before things goes out of hand.

To me, this has become madness.

The horse left the barn already - water don pass garri. The conquest of Afonja by Alimi 2.0 is here! What a pity

Mohammadu Uthman Dan Buhari Fodio has captured the south west forever! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by GNature(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
If the story is untrue, then moderators should delete this thread
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Seun Osewa,

Do something about the FAKE NEWS being moved to the Frontpage of your forum.

This is against Rule 8 of this forum.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

naptu2:
Fake news which has been debunked by his son

We do not need confusion added to the already tense situation in the country.

Cc : Seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by oluwasegun007(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
I'm trying not to smile.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bankowner:
Fake News

Please send this information back down the chain and also if you know this Koiki Media who took the videos. Spreading such disinformation is dangerous.

To repeat, I have confirmed that while cows did stray onto his land yesterday, there has been no attack, no violence and no attempt to enter the house.

Kindly debunk this information where you can.

(Dr Olaokun Soyinka, Weds Feb 10).

Paid agent!
How market?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by EdiskyHarry: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
This thing will fully metamorphose to something worse than Boko Haram, the YORUBA leaders are keeping quiet now so as not to offend the northerners and also to be given the president of Nigeria in 2023. but one day it will get to something they won't be able to control again, I only pity the innocent people that will pay for this if they have not even started paying for it yet.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Depressed101: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Islie:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/10/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-soyinkas-home-in-abeokuta/
in as much as I hate the menacing marauders... I don't believe this story... Thank you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Mutemenot(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Courtesy visit to Baba grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Boxer007(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
please wots goin on? wot is fuloni? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Arijude(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Princeps:
Ojukwu warned Awolowo, he didn't listen. Western Nigerian politicians and leaders are easily corrupted by money, this is how the Northerners have used to trap them. By 2030 - 2050, the jihad they started in Kwara will be completed throughout Yorubaland. Lagos will then become Lagodo. grin
abi Lagudu grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
yorubarere:
These people sha want war.

Luckily for them, YORUBAS are top grade cowards...they cant fight wars
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by InvertedHammer: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
/
Do I fret when I see evil supporters in Nigeria? No.

Historically, those people ended up the worst victims.

/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Olayemitemitope(f): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Depressed101:
in as much as I hate the menacing marauders... I don't believe this story... Thank you

Well, u can ask the yoruba newspapers that announced the news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bankowner:
Fake News

Please send this information back down the chain and also if you know this Koiki Media who took the videos. Spreading such disinformation is dangerous.

To repeat, I have confirmed that while cows did stray onto his land yesterday, there has been no attack, no violence and no attempt to enter the house.

Kindly debunk this information where you can.

(Dr Olaokun Soyinka, Weds Feb 10).

This newspaper is actually a yoruba newspaper
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soyinka’s Home In Abeokuta by lalasticlala(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
A correction on this has been made.

See new thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6409340/cows-strayed-into-wole-soyinkas

(1) (2)

Bello: World Bank's Transparency Awards vs EFCC, Reality of Nigeria's Politics / Top 50 Lies Of Lai Mohammed (study Report) / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.