Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" (30501 Views)

'Why Do We Amplify The Faults Of Previous Govt' - Ahmad To Tinubu's Appointees / They Have Stashed Money And Now They’re Useless, Bashir Ahmad To APC Governors / Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by asobo: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
FFK IS A SHAMELESS MAN PERIOD. ZERO PRINCIPLES
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by naijadrivablog: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
FFK money don finish from polygamous nature. He wants some 'pie'.

But this ahMAD BASHir is living up to his name by BASHING FFK. ah! MAD o! shocked cheesy

I de see Chikwendu, his former partner wey born Aragon and others for Abj. Na only white Toyota Muscle FFK give am

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by elmessiahs(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
were goons
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by PAWG(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yahaya Bello just dey set FFK up grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by elmessiahs(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
werey goons
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Haliraph(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
I go personally swear for am if na true say him really join APC. Rubbish
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by jojothaiv(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Racoon:
Lie! Never believe the words of any fucking politician. They are always talking the reversal of whatsoever they say or intend to say.
I've never trust one and now is not the best of time to try that. I'd channel my energy in playing BetNaija than to trust those MOFOs
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Antoeni(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yoruba's should pray harder for blood of Judas to leave them and their children . that is all I can say , is in the blood .
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by solastan: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Take yoruba out of all you wrote will make more sense!

WHO TAKES A YORUBA MAN LIKE FANI KAYODE SERIOUS

A BEGGAR WITHOUT SHAME ..

A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN..[/quote]
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Randy111(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:
Oshey.....

Shame no go gree make FFK join APC, Buhari will deal with him decisively......

Buhari weh no the forgive?

Shame no ho gree FFK join APC...... But shame gree an yo go dey romance the same APC he has been insulting since. I think FFK has only fooled himself and it will be worse if they reject him cos PDP no go contain am again after playing the harlot.
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by ntrukpum(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
festacman:
For FFK to join APC, he has to go to the APC in his ward and dobale before registering. He can't register in Abuja or in Gov. Yahaya's office.

By the way, if eventually he joins then it is an early sign that the rumour that Goodluck Jonathan might be drafted by some Northern elements with interests that are SUPERIOR to Bashir Ahmad's protests and rants.
bro, that is it. You've done ur political calculation very well. GEJ will be the sole candidate of APC Come 2023. That's d major reason FFK is defecting to APC
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by kushme: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin FFK. Though we have had meetings across party lines......

The above statement is a sellout already. A clue that the privileged man wants where it is happening ... Fvck Nigerian politicians mehn .
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by SouthSouth1914: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Just a one bunch of disgrace Mr Femi if this is true!
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by CHHng: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
If FFK goes back, it means GEJ 2023 APC candidacy is true and nothing a million Bashir can do about it
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Alexis11: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
cheesy
A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN..
mumu Igbo boy cheesy
how old are you? grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Alexis11: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
Yoruba people and hypocrisy eeeeeh

dats why I don't take my Yoruba friends serious

Children full Nairaland sha cheesy

Politicians are talking, this one is talking tribe.

It obvious your parents have failed in bringing you up in a right way.

grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by amuwo1980: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
cheesy

A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN..
Shut the Bleep up, if not for tinubu where wud ur buhari be ? No where but in the gutters where he belong shouting he wants to kill Nigerians
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by 02Kebreal(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
The spirit is willing but the body is weak.
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Alexis11: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
TimeManager:

All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, is still feeling the ripples of the recent defection of Former Governor Peter Obi to the Peoples Democratic Party. This has led to Governor Willie Obiano’s senior special assistant on inter party affairs, Chief Ben Obi to let the cat out of the bag on Obi's treachery and betrayal of trust. He(Ben Obi) stated Friday that the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu always suspected that the former governor would dump APGA once he was out of this world.

In a chat with journalists in Awka, Ben Obi, who incidentally served as SSA to former Governor Obi revealed that he was present when late Ikemba Nnewi asked Obi three times if he would dump APGA for another party to which the former governor swore he would never do.

According the the SSA, “We grew up together and attended the same school and I knew that Obi is very crafty, which sometimes fail him.

"I saw his defection coming because I worked with him as SSA on inter party affairs and throughout the period he was in court fighting to get his mandate back.

“During his tenure, we were at the Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha when Ojukwu fainted. I had to carry him in my Hummer Jeep to the nearby Waterside Hospital for treatment and as I was singing a song to him, Obi came in. At that point, Ikemba raised his head and asked Obi if he was sure he would not leave APGA and he answered yes. Ojukwu repeated the question two times and this made Obi to swear with a bible he was holding that he would never leave APGA to any other party.

“Ojukwu asked this the question because he suspected that the former governor would dump APGA as soon as he (Ojukwu) was no more. It was unfortunate that he he did not keep to that promise.”

He (Obi) once Attributed leaving APGA to PDP as going to Iraq, adding that by eventually joining PDP, he is now in Iraq and he knows the consequences.

He also reiterated that it was hypocritical of the former governor to have castigated Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State for leaving APGA when he too had similar plans as soon as he left office.

Obi accused the former governor of being the reason why the party lost all the senatorial seats in 2011, particularly that of Anambra Central contested by the late Professor Dora Akunyili.

He further stated: “He did not want Akunyili to be in the senate because of his own ambition of going to the senate in 2015. If he wanted Akunyili to go to senate, why did he take her to the Head Bridge Drug market, Onitsha to campaign knowing the role Akunyili played in fighting fake drug producers in that market as the director general of NAFDAC?

“Besides, Head Bridge is not even part of Anambra Central and he took her there just to mess her up and he got what he wanted because we were stoned by the traders who were still bearing grudges against Akunyili.”

Former Governor Peter Obi has since denied being interested in contesting for the senate. But who would believe that?

kiss the truth!

You are wasting your time educating that nuisan.ce. grin

sebi na only Yorubas get politicians. cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by pickatyouu: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na your papa get APC .

FFK is foolish to even to meet with those useless APC people.

Nigerian politicians are one and the same though.
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by VLadipo: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by kenyguy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Stay in your lane abeg
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by emmnprince(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
I am not surprise if he defected because it is now obvious that anything can happen in Nigeria. Even if Secondus and Atiku wake up tomorrow and defect to APC, I won't be surprised because they are in a Political Game where alignment and re-alignment must take place in order to secure their political ambitions if it requires to throw integrity and principle to the wind.

Na the electorates and the masses I weep for because upon say them claim say dem get sense, their sense still dey minute compare to this Political masquerades and marauders.
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
s
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by NinjaMetahuman: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
cheesy

A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN..
mydn44 lasticalala why is this guy still posting?

If we start replying now, won't it be one sided ban?
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Mohammedoba36: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
APC should not make mistakes of accepting FFK in to the party, because FFK is a great enemy of president Muhammadu Buhari, FFK is a great enemy of APC as a party, FFK is coming in to APC to spy APC activities and meetings for Atiku and Obasanjo.
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Judgesledge(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
festacman:
For FFK to join APC, he has to go to the APC in his ward and dobale before registering. He can't register in Abuja or in Gov. Yahaya's office.

By the way, if eventually he joins then it is an early sign that the rumour that Goodluck Jonathan might be drafted by some Northern elements with interests that are SUPERIOR to Bashir Ahmad's protests and rants.
That's the script bro, but can assure you there's a twist somewhere the writers never envisaged. Goodluck should just continue playing the gentlemen that offends no one, even at the risk of looking like an uncle Tom
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Roon9(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
mariahAngel:
"We're in a season of political consultation"

Who knew there was such a term? cheesy
Loli iro
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by lailo: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
the fulanis are afraid of Tinubu so they want to use a yoruba betrayal and Tinubi's critic like FFK to silence Jagaban.He will also be used and dumped.
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bighead9:
FFK is not welcome in APC. He should stick to PDP, APGA or any Biafran Party. grin grin

Bighead9 my old time friend.
Long time no see
Have you received your January 5k BMC stipend?
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by guy222: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
ChoCho54:
Same buhari that's a robot?
Your comment is as stupid and useless as buhari, be well guarded
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Akanbiedu(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
cheesy

A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN..

Eh yah, pele.

I hope you take Ebonyi governor seriously sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! / Buhari Condemns Attack On President Jonathan's Campaign Buses In Jos / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.