Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) (38209 Views)

MC Oluomo Steps Down As NURTW Chairman In Lagos / Labour Minister Suspends MC Oluomo, Baruwa’s NURTW Factions / Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
we refuse to deal with the hydra headed monster of NURTW, so what do we expect? When stark illiterates stand on the streets and are able to collect money daily, per trip from buses and taxis in this day and age, what do we expect? There is nothing that causes fight more than money!

This is a symptom of ineffective, incompetent, thoughtless leadership over time. Sanwo Olu has no liver to take on NURTW, because they are part of the political machinery of winning elections. Even if he wanted to, his political bosses will not allow him.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Farki: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
alasane:

If you hate the soldiers so much whenever you are trouble call those hoodlums to rescue you as in case ENDSARS scenario ….then u must have learn in hard ways

Soldiers are paid to do their jobs, if they can't do their jobs and treat civilians who haven't broken the law with dignity they should find other means of employment.

Despite having soldiers everywhere there's still kidnapping, banditry and herdsmen attacks. Despite having soldiers we have Joint Task Force, Civil Defence and Amotekun among other vigilante groups. Soldiers even shoot police to rescue kidnappers but nobody gets punished for it.

You typed one long epistle about how civilians hate and fear civilians yet you can't get it through your thick skull that your own stupid opinions are what is fueling that effect.

I wouldn't expect you to think this topic through since you can't even string together a proper sentence.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Champneys: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Eko Oni Baje!

Eko ti baje tan

Awon Ashiere gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by veron007: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
iwaeda:
Reports of ongoing clashes between factions of the transport unions in the Obalende area of Lagos Island.

Eye witnesses have reported gunshots and use of various dangerous weapons.

The police have been drafted in.

Advice: Defer all movements towards this area and make a detour if currently enroute mentioned areas.

Source Eyes Witness

https://mobile.twitter.com/NotJustSalmanPR/status/1359768082470887426

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/breaking-lagos-island-boils-as-nurtw-rival-groups-clash-in-obalende-video/

Another video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFIzLYam4wg

Na dem. Tinubu and his boys.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Farki:

Soldiers are paid to do their jobs, if they can't do their jobs and treat civilians who haven't broken the law with dignity they should find other means of employment.

Despite having soldiers everywhere there's still kidnapping, banditry and herdsmen attacks. Despite having soldiers we have Joint Task Force, Civil Defence and Amotekun among other vigilante groups. Soldiers even shoot police to rescue kidnappers but nobody gets punished for it.

You typed one long epistle about how civilians hate and fear civilians yet you can't get it through your thick skull that your own stupid opinions are what is fueling that effect.

I wouldn't expect you to think this topic through since you can't even string together a proper sentence.

Soldiers are NOT magician, since some of you connived with bandits and other miscreants in wreaking havoc in the name of freedom, then you must try to live with the attendant consequences. I am not a grammarian but your sentence is full of grammatical errors and expression,,(1) repetition of despite,(2) shoot or shot and many more....be wise and be warned
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tinubu boys on rampage!

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Lagoon0: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
post=98957431:
And we just passed Obalende coming from Lekki early this morning. shocked

May God's able protection continue to be with all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] and everyone.

Everyone should tell everybody to stay clear of Balen for now please.
We don't wanna read stories that touch.
All live matters.
Oh! I see lekki in kano state bah! undecided
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by elgramz: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Testing testing for Saturday....come to Lekki toll gate if they born your papa well
Fool, you are testing for Saturday by killing yourselves abi? We are waiting for you idiots on that Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by SugarCake: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
agbero ,thug like dis,God abeg oo no dis kin one we want

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
yeyeboi:
Is agbero’s part of the master plan of lagos state

Useless Tinubu angry

Awolowo set yorubas on the path of education, a core reason we had lots of technocrats from Yoruba extraction way back then.
But now, tinubu has used thuggery to reset the good old days.

Unending rival wars of NURTW, hoodlums and political urchins... Which way...

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Farki: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
alasane:

Soldiers are NOT magician, since some of you connived with bandits and other miscreants in wreaking havoc in the name of freedom, then you must try to live with the attendant consequences. I am not a grammarian but your sentence is full of grammatical errors and expression,,(1) repetition of despite,(2) shoot or shot and many more....be wise and be warned

Soldiers who connive with kidnappers, bandits and fraudsters you mean?

They can't even hold themselves to the same standards as the civilians they proudly beat on the street.

Shove your warning up your ass, what are you going to do? Nonentity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO1mtlb9DNg

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Farki:

They can't even hold themselves to the same standards as the civilians they proudly beat on the street.

English hard you oo "connive" or "connived"...Soldiers are product of society so they cannot be greater than the society they craved to serve. But remember their call to service is sacrifice hence you should NOT demean them in every slightest opportunity. They are human beings and therefore are susceptible to whims and caprices of the society as well. Encourage them if they do well, and bring their shortcomings to the fore if they erred...But your blanket criticism and ill mannered response speak volume about your upbringing
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
mimee9:
Obalende is really hot now, i almost wee on myself today
small pikin
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Order from above will stop all these nonsense
Racoon:

Soldiers from nearby Dodan barracks should flog sense into them nah!
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Farki:

You are doom without a strong military forces in your country...
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
yeyeboi:
Is agbero’s part of the master plan of lagos state

Useless Tinubu angry

Yeye boy
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Comedian2019: 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
MC Oluomo boys doing their normal job grin

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Farki: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
alasane:

English hard you oo "connive" or "connived"...Soldiers are product of society so they cannot be greater than the society they craved to serve. But remember their call to service is sacrifice hence you should NOT demean them in every slightest opportunity. They are human beings and therefore are susceptible to whims and caprices of the society as well. Encourage them if they do well, and bring their shortcomings to the fore if they erred...But your blanket criticism and ill mannered response speak volume about your upbringing

First it is connive you morōn, it's like what I said earlier about your English is still affecting your brain.

It's one thing to have a bad soldier, every military has bad soldiers, it's another thing to KILL POLICEMEN TO RESCUE KIDNAPPERS yet still be a serving soldier, among other crimes that are blatantly ignored by the military.

If the military was even a little bit sincere about upholding the law those men should have been executed immediately yet they were shipped abroad and the case was buried.

I'm asking soldiers to do the bare minimum of not committing and shielding criminals and you're questioning upbringing, I'm questioning your sanity! angry

People who act like animals don't need encouragement, if they can't do the bare minimum the least they should get is dismissal, many should be in jail to serve as examples to others. The military has ruled this country for most of it's independence and you're treated them like primary school children.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Farki: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
alasane:

You are doom without a strong military forces in your country...

We don't have a strong military, what we have a glorified cult group

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by UNUKHASO: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2021
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO BE PEACEFUL WITH YOUR ACTIONS. WHAT BENEFITS IS THIS TOUT TO YOUR GOVERNMENT BY GIVING THEM ACCESS TO BE GENERATING MONEY FROM THE POOR MASSES WITHOUT GIVING ANY BENEFIT EITHER TO THE GOVERNMENT OR TO THE COMMUNITY. COME AND LEARN FROM GOVERNOR UMARA BABAGANA ZULUM HOW HE IS GENERATING MONEY FROM THIS UNION HE TAKES EVERY KOBO TO THE GOVERNMENT PURSE
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Farki:

First it is connive you morōn, it's like what I said earlier about your English is still affecting your brain.

It's one thing to have a bad soldier, every military has bad soldiers, it's another thing to KILL POLICEMEN TO RESCUE KIDNAPPERS yet still be a serving soldier, among other crimes that are blatantly ignored by the military.

If the military was even a little bit sincere about upholding the law those men should have been executed immediately yet they were shipped abroad and the case was buried.

I'm asking soldiers to do the bare minimum of not committing and shielding criminals and you're questioning upbringing, I'm questioning your sanity! angry

People who act like animals don't need encouragement, if they can't do the bare minimum the least they should get is dismissal, many should be in jail to serve as examples to others. The military has ruled this country for most of it's independence and you're treated them like primary school children.

You seems like "yahoo boy" haunting or paranoid by your past. You can easily formed your militias group to restore sanity hence you doubt the capability of Nigerian Armed Forces.. More so your connive should be in past tense "connived" & "shot etc which you pretend of NOT seeing it.....pls examine your skull properly .The very soldiers you have been castigating are same people that you called to restore sanity in obalende motor park....You well so?
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2021
Farki:

We don't have a strong military, what we have a glorified cult group

This is NOT by playing Bet Naija or doing yahoo,yahoo.You and your co traveller can do better instead been an arm chair critic.
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by Farki: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2021
alasane:

You seems like "yahoo boy" haunting or paranoid by your past.

See this fool still having the mind to talk about English grin

You can easily formed your militias group to restore sanity hence you doubt the capability of Nigerian Armed Forces

We already have this, it's called Amotekun. Nnamdi Kanu started his own and the military is fighting them so what are you even saying?

The fact that there are still marauding bandits, Boko Haram and others shows the ineffectiveness of the armed forces. The fact that Amotekun and ESN even exist shows this.

The very soldiers you have been castigating are same people that you called to restore sanity in obalende motor park....You well so?

I called them

Aren't there numerous military buildings in that area? Is it not their jobs that they are doing?

You want me to kiss the ass of a soldier for doing the work he signed up for while shielding criminals and undermining the oath they took to uphold the law?

I must really stop here because it is clear your brain is not mature enough for this conversation.
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2021
Farki:

This person is a really criminal showing only places that favour the numb head.You dont know the difference present tense and past tense?

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 10:24am On Feb 12, 2021
Farki:

We already have this, it's called Amotekun. Nnamdi Kanu started his own and the military is fighting them so what are you even saying?

The fact that there are still marauding bandits, Boko Haram and others shows the ineffectiveness of the armed forces. The fact that Amotekun and ESN even exist shows this.

I called them

Aren't there numerous military buildings in that area? Is it not their jobs that they are doing?

You want me to kiss the ass of a soldier for doing the work he signed up for while shielding criminals and undermining the oath they took to uphold the law?

I must really stop here because it is clear your brain is not mature enough for this conversation.

So the these ethnic out fit has solve the problems...barely Amotekun take off and we have a plethora of human rights abuses and extra judicial killing level against them in Oyo state alone. You reason through your anus
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Farki:

I called them

Let this sink into your stinking skull

Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Farki:

I called them

You reason like gay
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by alasane: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2021
Farki:

I called them

your age mate are enlisting into various arms of the service to help the country but you are busy doing macho man online ....dan banza
Re: Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) by lesmeilleurs: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and detailed information you present. It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed material. Wonderful read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account. Sitemap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) / Chibok Schoolgirl, Saratu Dauda, Escapes After 9 Years In Boko Haram Captivity / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.