Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Importation From Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation From Uk (1102 Views)

Lets Do Collabo Importation From Alibaba / Importation From India Which Way? / Can #50k Be Enough For Me To Start Importation From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation From Uk by mrnatural(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2011
Please guys i need your advice. A friend of mine wants to start importing goods from the UK but he asked me to make enquiry of goods that could easily be marketed here in Nigeria and make a qiuck return on investment. Please i need genuie ideas.
Re: Importation From Uk by Alumona1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
Well I appreciate you for making the right step of reporting here, well I don"t advive people to venture into a business they are ignorant of, exept they go for total resech, but I will tell you 4rm my own perspective, Perhaps I will prefer Laptops, this is because am into it and I have good contacts with marketers/customers who can buy @ any cost pending on the quality, so if you fancy this feel free to call me on 08032516795 or email alumonadarlington@yahoo.com
***********BYE FOR NOW!!!********
Re: Importation From Uk by mrnatural(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2011
@the last poster, we both are thinking in thesame direction, am also into that as well, well i have ur details, i will get in contact with you when everything is ready,
thanks for ur contribution,
Re: Importation From Uk by Alumona1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ Origgin, thanks man, I will realy love to have a business time with you in future, thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Importation From Uk by iGuru1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
@poster
You can think of mobile phone and accessories.
I am into this and i think is the biggest fastest growing market in nigeria.

Send me mail for more details.
affiliate.9ja [at]gmail[dot]com
Re: Importation From Uk by dewswealth: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2011
4rm my own perspective, Perhaps I will prefer spare part and right hand buses or trucks , this is because am into it and I have good contacts who can buy, so if you fancy this feel free to call me on 08123143184 or email alaanwayne021@yahoo.com for more information.
Re: Importation From Uk by ditacon: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2011
well if there is mobile phone solar charger,you can import you and i will help you sell them fast ,,,,,,
Re: Importation From Uk by Alumona1(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2011
Hello Nijaloadeds, I still Elder Alumona Darlington, I do hope this year have already been a good year loaded with Abundance in your own sight, well I have come with a good news in the House, And it goes like this:
I have a tested and trusted business, which I am the sole-proprietor, I have been into it for more than two years now, so I have experienced a lot from it, and have witness the positive and the negative aspect of it, and I tell you, even in my next world I would still want to venture into it because it even pays: more than scans, 419 business, politics or oil even more than agriculture nor Transport. I know you may wonder what kind of dubious business is that, but no: it is as legal as even pregnancy. As an entrepreneur, At this point I have discovered some brand-new strategies to employ to maximize the profits.
* This business can come with at least N150,000 (one hundred and fifty thousand naira profits daily) profits daily
* No business risks involved
* No security threats
* Most Lucratively & Profitable in Nigeria
And with the feasibility studied carried out,
*the startup capital is going to run about N29M (Twenty nine million naira only)

Well to be brief,
1.I need serious investment partners who may be interested in knowing more about this business.

2. Also whom can raise a substantial amount, out of the quoted cost of capital.

3. Please note that am not going to take a penny from you for any detail but terms and conditions may apply.

4. There most be a legal agreement before any transaction can be made.

5. No education qualification needed, provided you can speak and also

6. Whether you are a resident in Nigeria or not, it doesn’t count provided you make available some one we can make accounts to.

Should incase you still find this interesting, contact me on : alumonadarlington@yahoo.com
0r Call

+234(0)8032516795
Re: Importation From Uk by Thethy(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2011

(1) (Reply)

China Best Coated Embossed Auminium Coils For Nigeria Roof Sheet / Marketing Ideas/contacts Needed Pls Before I Decide To Resign O / Small Business Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.