Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria (7577 Views)

Lagos Debt Management Office Visits The State's Blue Line Light Rail Project / Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial / N1.08bn Corruption Scandal Hits Debt Management Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lori iro
Re: FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria by DJ10rounds(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oshokalo:
what and what can I do with soyaneans powder
You can use it to take pap or custard (very delicious),oat, drink garri(it is better than taking ordinary garri) and you can prepare a hot cup of soyabean tea with little sugar(it is healthier, cheaper and more natural than normal tea).. And before I forget it is very rich in minerals and nutrients. Thanks

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria by Oshokalo: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
DJ10rounds:

You can use it to take pap or custard (very delicious),oat, drink garri(it is better than taking ordinary garri) and you can prepare a hot cup of soyabean tea with little sugar(it is healthier, cheaper and more natural than normal tea).. And before I forget it is very rich in minerals and nutrients. Thanks
thanks for the enligtment
Re: FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria by hectorswag(m): 5:19am On Apr 10, 2021
oluwasegun007:
They want to manage gbese...

How did a kontry blessed with both human and natural resources become a debtor..

I dont want to blame our forefathers...I just want to correct the present so that our children will not curse us...

First of all na to japa from this country.
Lol no be lie, na japa season we dey grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanction Violators Of Broadcast Code - Lai Mohammed Orders NBC / Tribunal: Akwa Ibom APC Heads To Abuja To Lobby President Of Appeal Court, CJN / Buhari Rallies Banking Sector Support To Lift Nigerians Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.