Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor (5445 Views)

6 Best Phones With Under Display Fingerprint Sensor / Rear Mounted Or Front Mounted Fingerprint Scanner. Which Do You Prefer? / How Safe Is The Fingerprint Sensor On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by Cluxter: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
I need a good phone 4gb ram, 64 gb ROM, side mounted fingerprint sensor, long lasting battery and quality camera..
I was thinking of Samsung a12 but getting a Samsung phone requires more money in case it spoils.
Redmi 9t not available around here and AliExpress takes approximately a month to deliver..

Please suggest for me Samsung a12, redmi note 8 or Poco m2.
You can drop any other phones..
Abeg make the phone no pass 65k
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by Raydos: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Me i am sha getting myself samsung a12 next month!
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by kristen12(f): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Samsung A12 is the best if that's what you're looking for. Been using it for a while and its dope.

The battery is one of the strongest I've ever seen. Doesn't suck battery even though the hotspot is on. I've used it for more than 24hrs without charging and constant usage and I still had 30%left.

Just get a screen guard and pouch when buying and you're good to go

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by candyguyofficia(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
[quote author=kristen12 post=98976364]Samsung A12 is the best if that's what you're looking for. Been using it for a while and its dope.

Which of the variant did you buy and how much
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by Lexusgs430: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cluxter:
I need a good phone 4gb ram, 64 gb ROM, side mounted fingerprint sensor, long lasting battery and quality camera..
I was thinking of Samsung a12 but getting a Samsung phone requires more money in case it spoils.
Redmi 9t not available around here and AliExpress takes approximately a month to deliver..

Just get Umidigi Bison........ It's got side mounted fingerprint sensor, underwater snapping, ip68 & ip69 certified, massive battery, rugged, 6/128 etc etc etc

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by michaellovaldo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Raydos:
Hello brother..

I read your comment in a thread yesterday,you said you multi-task alot(social media)
Try to learn more about mobile phone chipsets,the helio p35 in the A12 is not that powerful...you can check out Xiaomi devices(you can check out Redmi 9)

Learnt alot from your threads..na'em make me drop my 2cents o wink

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by DarkJeddi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
The Samsung A12 does not have AMOLED screen and therefore it would not cost more to repair as you said,on the other hand if it is still under warranty,Samsung will repair it for free..
But for your budget,a Xiaomi device is your best bet..
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by FryMosquito: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
Redmi 9t if I were you.. The phone full Konga and Jumia, just use search bars on this online store
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by Raydos: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
michaellovaldo:

Hello brother..

I read your comment in a thread yesterday,you said you multi-task alot(social media)
Try to learn more about mobile phone chipsets,the helio p35 in the A12 is not that powerful...you can check out Xiaomi devices(you can check out Redmi 9)

Learnt alot from your threads..na'em make me drop my 2cents o wink

it depends on how you use phones, i once used a helio A22 Phone with just 2gb ram for over a year and it didn't for once hang or lag, now imagine using a better helio p35 processor with a 4gb ram??

xiaomi is a nice phone but i can't get any chinese phone because of the malwares and bloatware issue, especially that rubbish ads

i will kuku go for a midrange samsung or iphone
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by Raydos: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
kristen12:
Samsung A12 is the best if that's what you're looking for. Been using it for a while and its dope.

The battery is one of the strongest I've ever seen. Doesn't suck battery even though the hotspot is on. I've used it for more than 24hrs without charging and constant usage and I still had 30%left.

Just get a screen guard and pouch when buying and you're good to go

pls how much did you get it?
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by seanwilliam(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Raydos:

it depends on how you use phones, i once used a helio A22 Phone with just 2gb ram for over a year and it didn't for once hang or lag, now imagine using a better helio p35 processor with a 4gb ram??

xiaomi is a nice phone but i can't get any chinese phone because of the malwares and bloatware issue, especially that rubbish ads

Haba this is a lie from the pit of hell.. which phone is that ? With the graphics of apps nowadays dem no born the phone well make e no hang..except say na iPhone.

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by femi4: 5:48am On Feb 12, 2021
Cluxter:

You can't be wrong with Sammy

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by IbadanJohnWick(f): 6:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Kuku buy laptop
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by Jimmyneutron(m): 6:34am On Feb 12, 2021
femi4:
You can't be wrong with Sammy

I've UMIDIGI A7 PRO FOR SALE.....

Used tho... fairly

4GB RAM
64GB ROM

And many lots more...

Message me on 09069329427
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by BrickDevo: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Cluxter:

Can you buy from Aliexpress
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by MickzyDonald: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2021
Bro just go for the SAMSUNG
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by aminusodiq(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2021
Try infinix note 7 or 8, met the above specifications. 4/64 or 4/128 variants
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by angelfallz(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2021
must it be a side mounted sensor? Buy Nokia 5.3 and thank me later
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by sunshineV(f): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2021
Raydos:

even gboard will lag...

carry lie for head like hawker

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by theFilmtric: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Raydos:
listen I would say this once—its not worth your money
Helio P35
64|4
TFT LCD 720p x1560p ~ 264 ppi
At 77k or 67k
Am I mad??

theFilmtricsay

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by sunshineV(f): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
theFilmtric:

listen I would say this once—its not worth your money
Helio P35
64|4
TFT LCD 720p x1560p ~ 264 ppi
At 77k
Am I mad??

theFilmtricsay
samsung a12 is actually a wasta of money and time and effort. buying that phone is equivalent to burning 77k. what was samsung thinking?

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by theFilmtric: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
sunshineV:
samsung a12 is actually a wasta of money and time and effort. buying that phone is equivalent to burning 77k. what was samsung thinking?
that phone is an embarrassment to Samsung
Ill rather buy a Transsion POVA

theFilmtricsay

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by Raydos: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
theFilmtric:
listen I would say this once—its not worth your money Helio P35 64|4 TFT LCD 720p x1560p ~ 264 ppi At 77k Am I mad??
theFilmtricsay

67k not 77
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by theFilmtric: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Raydos:

67k not 77
its still trash
theFilmtricsay

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by atheistandproud(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6396898/samsung-galaxy-a12-vs-infinix

Read this before getting the A12.

I would prescribe Infinix Hot 10 or Redmi 9 over it sha

Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by Lahayjackson802(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
I have Infinix Note7 4gbram ND 64gbrom side fingerprint sensor 2months used for 50k still very neat can chat me up for pix,08080825266 ND available for other fones.
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by kristen12(f): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Raydos:

pls how much did you get it?
126g for 72k
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by SoloPolice(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2021
Call or whatsapp me for Samsung Galaxy A30s, 64GIG and 4GIG RAM.. It's my personal phone and I bought it brand new from 3CHUB ikeja. Never been loosed and No Crack or scratch as it's always in a pouch...
WhatsApp 08080554476..
Cones with pouch and screen guard
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by spiritmasquerad(m): 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Just get Umidigi Bison........ It's got side mounted fingerprint sensor, underwater snapping, ip68 & ip69 certified, massive battery, rugged, 6/128 etc etc etc
Don't try it that phone is garbage
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by lilbarracuda(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I was going to mention umigidi One MAX.
I've got one I'm willing to sell though
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by bennyefosa19: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Infinix note 8 seems better as it has good better internal specifications and a good mediatek processor. Nice battery too.

aminusodiq:
Try infinix note 7 or 8, met the above specifications. 4/64 or 4/128 variants
Re: Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor by BrickDevo: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
bennyefosa19:
Infinix note 8 seems better as it has good better internal specifications and a good mediatek processor. Nice battery too.

Really

Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. / How To Chat With Etisalat Customer Care Online To Resolve Your Queries Easily / Glo-friends And Family