Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood And Terrible Pile (akọ Jedi/igbe Ẹjẹ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood And Terrible Pile (akọ Jedi/igbe Ẹjẹ) (1330 Views)

Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood (hemorrhoids) And Terrible Pile / Health Benefits Of Agbo Jedi Jedi Ingredients And Recipes / Lady Vomits Blood And Slumps After Coming Down From Keke Napep In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood And Terrible Pile (akọ Jedi/igbe Ẹjẹ) by OrinAgba(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Herbal cure for excreting blood and terrible pile (akọ jedi/Igbe ẹjẹ)

You might have probably tried to tackle your Pile by following a strict diet plan, spending money on all kinds of creams and medications that only treat the symptoms and provide a Temporary Relief, rather than tackle the main cause of hemorrhoids. This can be very expensive and time-consuming, yet the results that you got don’t last for long

Here Is The Remedy To Quickly Get Rid Of Pile/Hemorrhoid Within 2 Weeks Without Going For Surgery . Only The Natural Can Deal With The Root Cause Of The Problem Permanently Without Side Effects

WhatsApp 08032394964

Re: Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood And Terrible Pile (akọ Jedi/igbe Ẹjẹ) by OrinAgba(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
My Story of chronic pile
My name is Ola known as Ola Daviva. You can search for Ola Daviva on Google or check my instagram page @ola_daviva to get to now more about me and my business, I am a fabrics dealer and major on African print fabrics.

I had terrible pile, serious one. I used different kinds of herbs and medication but none worked for me. In one of my visits to African countries, I was introduced to this Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure �. So I decided to try it out after using different kinds of herbs before the time. But to my surprise, the herb is nothing to be conpared to others that I used. I was amazed by its effectiveness. So I started thinking how I could help others with it.

I decided to speak with the maker if I could be their Nigeria Distributor. The request was granted and here we are today.

My major goal is to bring happiness to the lives of people that are going through similar experience that I had. This herb work for stooling blood, hemorrhoids, back pain, waist pain, anus itching, weak sex performance and other Pile related issues.

Price: 8k

Nationwide Delivery ń pay on delivery service available
Whatsapp 0708 327 6699

You can follow our herb page on Facebook Ethiopian Pile Herbal or Instagram @ola_herbs.

THANKS
Re: Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood And Terrible Pile (akọ Jedi/igbe Ẹjẹ) by OrinAgba(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid To Prevent And Manage Piles And Hemorrhoid

Foods to Eat

1. Fibre

When you have a hard stomach condition (constipation), one of the best foods that will help soften your stool and make them move is fibre. But there are two type of fibre, and we need to take a closer look at them

Soluble fibre

Means fibre that is soluble, or dissolvable in water. When they mix with water, inside the belly, soluble fibre swells and becomes soft and sticky. This helps to soften stool for easy sliding through the digestive tract and anus. Soluble fibre also boosts the population of good bacteria in the intestines and improves digestion. Plus a lot of other health-enhancing functions. You will get soluble fibre by eating foods like

* Oats

* Beans

* Oranges

* Apples

* Sweet potato

Insoluble fibre

Unlike soluble fibre, insoluble fibre does not dissolve in water. After we eat them, they pass through the digestive tract in (or close to) their original form. An advantage of having this type of fibre is that they act like a sponge, but even better. They soak up both wastes and water in the colon and help to push the unwanted substances through the colon. If your stomach is always hard, and you suffer from constipation, and piles, insoluble fibre is excellent for regularizing the flow of wastes through your system. You will get insoluble fibre by eating more of

* Cabbage

* Cucumber

* Wheat

* Corn

* Okro

In addition to fibres, you want to eat lots of fruits and vegetable. Green leafy vegetables, and whole fruits, like cucumber, and banana, are all good for keeping the colon free from constipation.

2. Natural unsaturated fatty foods

These are basically healthy, natural fats that assist the digestive process and help lubricate the passage of bowel movement. This reduces the strain and friction that are caused by constipation and hemorrhoids. They also have a ton of other benefits to the overall well-being of the body. Some of the best fatty foods to consume to prevent and manage piles and hemorrhoids are

* Olive oil

* Avocado

* Cold water fish

* Natural peanut butter

* Almond

* Walnut

* Any nut that is eaten raw

3. Water

If you are not the water drinking type, I want you to embark on this simple routine. Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, and last thing before you go to bed. Do this for a period, and you will observe an improvement in your toilet habit, as the constipation, hard stools and straining would be resolved.

The experts recommend a minimum of 2 litres of water daily, or about 8 – 10 glasses of water daily. If you drink more, the better for your digestive system.

Foods to Avoid

1. Processed foods

Processed foods are generally deficient in healthy nutrients, they contain a lot of salt and unhealthy fats. Thus, they contribute to poor digestion and can cause constipation. These foods include packaged and sweetened foods, white bread, white flour products, canned vegetables, canned meat, sausage, mayonnaise snacks, pizza, biscuits, cakes, candy, pies, doughnuts, and other foods that have been altered from their natural state in one way or the other. Frozen foods, fast foods, etc. The list includes oily foods as well.

2. Too much meat

Eating too much meat can cause constipation, because of its low fibre composition.

2. Unripe fruits

Unripe fruit is difficult to digest and can cause constipation. Unripe banana, for example, can actually cause constipation, as it contains a compound that affects healthy digestion. And you must note that most our fruits are sold unripe or forced to ripen. So make sure you insist on naturally ripened fruits.

Due to the difficulty in getting foods in their natural and whole form, dietary supplementation is the best alternative way to get your body to absorb essential nutrient.

2 Spicy foods

While spicy foods are actually good for your digestive system, you want to eat less of ginger, pepper, and hot peppers if your piles are swollen and inflamed. At that stage, spicy foods will aggravate the itching, discomfort, and pains. Also avoid eating too much salt, as it makes your body hold on to water, instead of using it to help flush wastes.

3. Dairy products

If your system can’t tolerate or digest milk, cheese, and other dairy products properly, you should stay away from them, else they can promote constipation and worsen the condition of piles and hemorrhoids.

4. Alcohol and coffee

These substances both have a dehydrating effect, meaning that they can lead to the development of constipation and the condition of piles and hemorrhoids.

(1) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Threaten To Go On Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / Effect Of Premature Birth On Health Of Adult / Herbal Cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.