Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood (hemorrhoids) And Terrible Pile - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood (hemorrhoids) And Terrible Pile (304 Views)

Health Care- Hemorrhoids And Prostatitis / Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood And Terrible Pile (akọ Jedi/igbe Ẹjẹ) / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood (hemorrhoids) And Terrible Pile by OrinAgba(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good day to you,

Please, this herbal cure all forms of chronic pile like excreting blood, anus pulling, weak sex performance etc. if you are interested in our herbal, kindly send dm to WhatsApp 08032394964

Nationwide Delivery

Re: Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood (hemorrhoids) And Terrible Pile by OrinAgba(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ethiopian Pile Herbal is pure herbal product from African country high quality

Re: Herbal Cure For Excreting Blood (hemorrhoids) And Terrible Pile by OrinAgba(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
My Story of chronic pile
My name is Ola known as Ola Daviva. You can search for Ola Daviva on Google or check my instagram page @ola_daviva to get to now more about me and my business, I am a fabrics dealer and major on African print fabrics.

I had terrible pile, serious one. I used different kinds of herbs and medication but none worked for me. In one of my visits to African countries, I was introduced to this Ethiopian Pile Herbal Cure �. So I decided to try it out after using different kinds of herbs before the time. But to my surprise, the herb is nothing to be conpared to others that I used. I was amazed by its effectiveness. So I started thinking how I could help others with it.

I decided to speak with the maker if I could be their Nigeria Distributor. The request was granted and here we are today.

My major goal is to bring happiness to the lives of people that are going through similar experience that I had. This herb work for stooling blood, hemorrhoids, back pain, waist pain, anus itching, weak sex performance and other Pile related issues.

Price: 8k

Nationwide Delivery ń pay on delivery service available
Whatsapp 0708 327 6699

You can follow our herb page on Facebook Ethiopian Pile Herbal or Instagram @ola_herbs.

THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Yes Am Depressed And It Doesn't Feel That Bad / I Can Never Take The Covid-19 Vaccine. See Why.. / Medical Nurse And Dr - Warm Greetings To Doctors & Nurses Community!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.