Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? (1177 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by tit(f): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Who is better in leading is peoples.
Zik or Jagaban?
No insult.
Just bring fact let look at it.
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by Perfectsouth(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
haba tit, u don tey for nairaland to dey blow this kin grammar naw
tit:
Zik or Jagaban?
No insult.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
An unnecessary debate directed at giving some tribal bigot something to feast on for the night.

This is just another useless thread from a "not so smart lady".

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by espn(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hmmmmm....hmmmmmm...If you know why am hmmmmmming...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by jenny005: 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
To be sincere, none
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by tit(f): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
jenny005:
To be sincere, none

A whole Zik of Africa!
Zik is great.
Buhari loves him
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by byko99: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
I feel some people needs some lectures ,so I will have to try and give them the best I know ...Zik was not actually zik of Nigeria ,but Zik of Africa , if you think that name is just a coinage then you need to think again..Zik represent the hope of black nation in the quest for freedom,he was a true figure of a leader in the black nation ..Zik was once very active in Ghana, he actually inspired the man who led Ghana to independence ,he inspired many African independence leaders ...........the truth is Awolowo and Bello does not belong to the same class as Zik but to boost some ethnic sentiments ,the are measured in the same scale......despite the hatred the British people have for him (zik),they had no other option but to make him the governor general ,because it was so difficult to produce a man half his class.......the problem was that he was dillusioned by what he saw in America , he felt Nigeria can work like America (the larger the better ) he even stretched to Cameron ...if ZIK had wanted a divided Nigeria ,there will not be one Nigeria today .

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by yommen: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
byko99:
I feel some people needs some lectures ,so I will have to try and give them the best I know ...Zik was not actually zik of Nigeria ,but Zik of Africa , if you think that name is just a coinage then you need to think again..Zik represent the hope of black nation in the quest for freedom,he was a true figure of a leader in the black nation ..Zik was once very active in Ghana, he actually inspired the man who led Ghana to independence ,he inspired many African independence leaders ...........the truth is Awolowo and Bello does not belong to the same class as Zik but to boost some ethnic sentiments ,the are measured in the same scale......despite the hatred the British people have for him (zik),they had no other option but to make him the governor general ,because it was so difficult to produce a man half his class.......the problem was that he was dillusioned by what he saw in America , he felt Nigeria can work like America (the larger the better ) he even stretched to Cameron ...if ZIK had wanted a divided Nigeria ,there will not be one Nigeria today .

And do Ghanians recognise him? Remember Ghanians ended up closing Ibo people's shop without any justification? Well... Charity is supposed to begin at home. So, if Africa was his focus and Africa has forgotten him so soon already, Awolowo's legacy of education to South West Nigeria cannot be forgotten because enough of our people were made to see the light through him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by IamAtikulate: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
yommen:

And do Ghanians recognise him? Remember Ghanians ended up closing Ibo people's shop without any justification? Well... Charity is supposed to begin at home. So, if Africa was his focus and Africa has forgotten him so soon already, Awolowo's legacy of education to South West Nigeria cannot be forgotten because enough of our people were made to see the light through him.
I get am before no be property. SE leads the SW in educational exploits home and abroad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by Kyase(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2021
tit:
Zik or Jagaban?
No insult.
na pigin you type or na normal english, me ano understand ooo
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by chamboy(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2021
Let be honest, what significant change did Zik influence alone apart from being festus okotie-eboh puppet.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 1:25am On Feb 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:

[s]I get am before no be property. SE leads the SW in educational exploits home and abroad.[/s]

Stop saying rubbish!

For the OP, both men you mentioned are incomparable and they exist under different time under different capacity.

So I don’t know why anybody will want to compare Tinubu and Zik.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:44am On Feb 12, 2021
tit:
Who is better in leading is peoples. Zik or Jagaban? No insult. Just bring fact let look at it.

If you don't repent from your stupidity, may you die a painful death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by helinues: 5:45am On Feb 12, 2021
What sort of dumb comparison is this?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by coldsummer: 5:48am On Feb 12, 2021
What kind is English is this
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by kettykin: 5:56am On Feb 12, 2021
you can as well compare Mandela with Tinubu
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by naijapips04: 6:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Never in your life compare the great ZIK to the cocaine mule Tinubu.
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by tit(f): 12:16am On Feb 13, 2021
Bring your facts.
Zik win election
Jagaban win too
Zik followers win election
Jagaban install thousands of politician
Zik combine with north party
Jagaban also do political affiliation with north

Who gain more for his people

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by tit(f): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

If you don't repent from your stupidity, may you die a painful death.

You are going to hell.
You must be from a polygamous home.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by hollah123: 12:59am On Feb 13, 2021
byko99:
u forgot to add that it was Zik that installed d president of America then,he even single handedly sponsored queen of England for good 10 years,

he was also the one that helped south Africa fight Apartheid

u also forgot to add that he was d one that ruled over the whole Africa then,he even wanted to extend it to Australia.

u these Igbos self,Na so so mouth n chestbeating with figures from your ipob bureau of statistics.

u are too proud n arrogant that h believe u are always better than everyone
please y?
y do u always see other humans as lower animals?
dont u know it doesn't make any sense?
that's y u are segregated in Nigeria,u believe u are better than others n y they have ignored u n move on.

to me everyone is equal, everyone created in God's image is equal,I don't see anyone as inferior

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by goziem1982(m): 2:11am On Feb 13, 2021
Never compare an an apple with expired orange. You lack history knowledge to compare Zik of Africa with Tunubu, absolutely wrong comparison.
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by tit(f): 2:17am On Feb 13, 2021
hollah123:
u forgot to add that it was Zik that installed d president of America then,he even single handedly sponsored queen of England for good 10 years,

he was also the one that helped south Africa fight Apartheid

u also forgot to add that he was d one that ruled over the whole Africa then,he even wanted to extend it to Australia.

u these Igbos self,Na so so mouth n chestbeating with figures from your ipob bureau of statistics.

u are too proud n arrogant that h believe u are always better than everyone
please y?
y do u always see other humans as lower animals?
dont u know it doesn't make any sense?
that's y u are segregated in Nigeria,u believe u are better than others n y they have ignored u n move on.

to me everyone is equal, everyone created in God's image is equal,I don't see anyone as inferior

I don't agree with you.
Everybody is created equal but not everybody is equal.
Are you up to half of Mandela?
Zik and Jagaban somebody is greater between the two
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:34am On Feb 13, 2021
A FOOLISH GIRL THAT KNOWS NOTHING IS JUST USING SOME BUNCH OF FOOLS TO CATCH CRUISE
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by Tulsaguy: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2021
Me
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2021
tit:

You are going to hell. You must be from a polygamous home.

Don't worry; Satan has prepared a room for you in Hades.
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by Babinski: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2021
IamAtikulate:

I get am before no be property. SE leads the SW in educational exploits home and abroad.

The South West people clearly appear to dominate the Legal, Banking and Engineering professions in the country. Ekiti State in the South West is widely known as having the highest number of Professors per household in the country. Even till date, the South West people are known to value education more than the other regions.
So it is very much easy to argue for the South West as the most educated.

Arguments should be supported with easily verifed facts and not simple assertions.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by agboifeanyi242(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2021
let's compare Awo with Peter Obi, Since ur brain is on Vacation.
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by tit(f): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Did you read the long letter from Tinubu about herdsmen caughting the fingers and ears of farmers in Oyo?
Compare that to Zik giving power to Sarduana and thinking he can manipulate Balewa from behind.
Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by plaindealer: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
Shehu Shagari, a mild-mannered man captured it well when he told Zik during the 1979 election campaign: "when you switch husbands one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times, you are no longer a beautiful bride but a harlot." Zik was a weather vane-go where the favorable wind blows. A "Beautiful Bride" mindset is exactly the opposite of the leadership mindset.

In 1954, the Sutton-Foster Inquiry found Zik's conduct below what was expected of an honest and honorable person.

https://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/apr/071.html

Perfect description of ZIK as narrated by Shagari a little while ago and the Sutton-Foster conclusion about ZIK back in 1954 even before he sold us out to the North for personal gains.

ZIK created Nigeria because if greed, power and pure tribalism, sadly, his people are reaping what he sow.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? by KoshCAD: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Hahahahaha, says who. A young Yoruba girl from Ogun recently defeated the whole world in mathematics competition. So shut your trap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Forces Dehumanized Kanu For 8 Days, IPOB Lawyer Says After Meeting MNK / Be Fair To Us In Your Documentation, Buhari Tells Historians, Intellectuals / What You Should Know Sudden Listing of Anambra As An Oil and gas Producing State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.