Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,161 members, 7,852,955 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

How I Became A Kwankwasiyya Member. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Became A Kwankwasiyya Member. (138 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Kwankwasiyya Member. by babankd: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2021
How I Became A Kwankwasiyya Member.

By Jamiu Sabo Dangari

Few days ago, I had a flat tyre along Zaria Road, it was late, around 5pm, and my spare was not available in the car.

I kept waving drivers to halt for my rescue but none dare to stop to help me. I was about to lose hope when I saw a car slowing down. A middle aged man came out of the car wearing a red cap, I quickly gathered that he must be a Kwankwasiyya follower, because I was from Kano, and it clearly seems that my helper was heading to Kano as well.

When I told him about my problem, he said he couldn't help because his spare tyre was bad, but offered to drive me to the nearest village for help. I thanked him and told him to go, I will continue waving.

As he was leaving, he handed his red cap to me and ask me to wear it. I said why, he said people will stop to help me. I smiled and collected the cap.

I waited for another 15 to 20 minutes calling for help, but everyone was speeding and refusing to stop, probably due to the insecurity. When all hope seems lost, I decided to wear the red cap, to test what the guy said. To cut the story short, in less than 10 minutes of wearing the cap, 2 cars parked and help me with a spare tyre. All because they saw me wearing a red cap; a symbol of Kwankwasiyya.

The kindness and their sense of brotherhood touched my heart and soul. Since that moment, I became a Kwankwasiyya member, and have been using red cap to date.

Alhamdulillah.
Re: How I Became A Kwankwasiyya Member. by Jostoman: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2021
Glory be to ALLAH

(1) (Reply)

Valentine: Message For Our Ladies / Safety Precautions To Take During A Protest / Shasha Mayhem: Kano, Kebbi, Niger, Zamfara Govs In Ibadan, Meet Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.