Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo (1984 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Custom Officers, Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi / Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival / BREAKING: Herdsmen Kill Two, Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/3998044126900386/

Is Nigeria about to get worse than somalia?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by TwoBottles: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by donbachi(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2021
Drum of war.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Tranquillity360: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2021
Chaigrin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by andyblinks: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2021
this people are boko haram in disguise
them don warn dem oo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by joinpreneur(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2021
This country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2021
So sad it had to come to this,
I can just imagine if our useless politicians had made a firm stance that no Yoruba life would be used to play politics,
But instead they managed to convince the people dying to look forward to a 2023 that is guaranteed would see them even poorer and more indebted, except for the few thieves,
Those people living in Lekki, I just dey laff them, when they unleash a bit of the endsars burning on them, their head go clear

This 2023 kool-aid strong gaaan
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by SlayerForever: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2021
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2021
I sympathize with my Yoruba brothers over this bloodbathe on Yoruba soil by The fulani people .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Nowenuse: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2021
Legendhero, how market? Shebi yorubaland is now becoming like Southern Kaduna?
To imagine that Yoruba is a majority ethnic group and is situated far south, yet being dealt with like this.

In this life, what goes around comes around.
When my people were facing the fire, Yorubas were shouting on their voices supporting El-rufai and the APC gang.
This is why in this life and in the next to come, I will prefer Igbo ten times over Yorubas.

Nonsense!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2021
Can someone get me a tape of one of nnamdi kanus broadcast when nnamdi KANU was telling Yoruba journalist calling it FARMERS HERDERS CLASH FEW YEARS AGO IN BENUE that when Fulani herdsmen will come for Yoruba it will be worse

And I noticed that ever since the attack in Yoruba land.....the headlines stopped reading FARMERS HERDERS CLASH

Yoruba controls the media in Nigeria but they shouldn't be biased in their report to the world

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Those western E soldiers ranting over Lakki protest should relocate to typical Yoruba states where Fulani herdsmen are raving havoc, cowards you can never see them comment on this thread but if it how to loot or destroy market dominated by Igbos in West they will show their fast keypad fingers

Cc Omenka

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2021
I remembered how my fellow yorubas mocked the Ibos during the python dance

This is karma dance on Yoruba soil and I feel so sad about these.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I remembered how my fellow yorubas mocked the Ibos during the python dance

This is karma dance on Yoruba soil and I feel so sad about these.
That's life for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Asgard13: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2021
ITS WAR IN YORUBA LAND

BUT

YORUBA DONT CARE ... THEY DONT HAVE A FVVCK TO GIVE
EVEN IF FULANI BURN AND KILL EVERYONE IN YORUBA LAND
THE REMAINING ONES WONT CARE

ALL YORUBA IS FIXATED ON IGBOS AND HOW TO PREVENT IGBOS FROM SECURING PRESIDENT

THEIR FEAR OF IGBOS ... IS WHAT EVERYONE IS QUESTIONING?

I’M TIRED OF THIS KILLING IN YORUBA LAND

BUT YORUBA PEOPLE NO SEND ..

Make them fight there war

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Fake news
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2021
No peace lover will agitate for peace when all the pieces are yet to rest in pieces peace.

Buhari, a good man with evil intentions
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Thewrath(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2021
Heardsmen having a field day in SW,but heaven is not falling,oba Akiolu,ooni,have lost their voices,tinubu is now deaf and dumb,rather they are all busy bleating and looking for how to twist it so it can be blamed on the igbos just like they singled out Igbos in #EndSars Lagos protest and trying to do it again.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by sweetonugbu: 10:45am On Feb 12, 2021
O setia
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by austinvsb: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Eyin omo karo O jire, asiko tito now! Enough of this nonsense!!! Our forebears are known for their resilience and battle hardened pride and it's time we came together and showed this nuisances that they are messing with the wrong tribe!

This is a proscribed terrorist group using our forests as a launch pad to attack Yoruba land. The right time for an aggressive push back was yesterday, the next best time is NOW!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Asgard13: 10:53am On Feb 12, 2021
LIFE NOR BALANCE JARE

WETIN YORUBA THEY GIVE CARELESSLY NA HIM DON COME DIA DOMORT CARELESSLY

NOW NO FRIEND OR FOE TO RESCUE

WHEN THEY SHOUT EVERYONE HATES IGBOS ..
I always SMILE ..

ONLY IF THEY KNOW HOW OTHER 359 NIGERIAN TRIBES VIEW THEM

NA MAKE TINUBU AND OSIBANJO CONTEST..

NA THAT ONE GO CLEAR THEIR DOUBT FOREVER

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Henix(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2021
Yoruba youths should protect their parents and their sisters from strangers' attack
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by itsIYKE(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Fulani did not enter SE and SW forests today but the problem has always been how they were recieved, SE communities has been battling Fulani elements since time immemorial making them feel uncomfortable and always on the move.

While our SW brothers couldn't careless with their excessive love for cow meat and let them take root on their lands while claiming accomodating, Fulani people now see SW as their ancestral lands too, with their villages and serikin Fulani.........The miyetti Allah even confirmed that the present generation of Fulani don't know the way to North again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by BastardWike: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Good morning to my afonja brothers grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Mace0lane: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Mumu igbo are Yorubas crying to your father in hellfire for help now ?!
Nowenuse:
Legendhero, how market? Shebi yorubaland is now becoming like Southern Kaduna?
To imagine that Yoruba is a majority ethnic group and is situated far south, yet being dealt with like this.

In this life, what goes around comes around.
When my people were facing the fire, Yorubas were shouting on their voices supporting El-rufai and the APC gang.
This is why in this life and in the next to come, I will prefer Igbo ten times over Yorubas.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by hotwax: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2021
all you igbos ranting here. Can you listen to yourself. You claimed yoruba mocked you when python dance blahblah...and when you hear of any news of fulani attack on yoruba you come here to celebrate...

can we still blame yorubas for mocking you for python dance? You hate yorubas... thats all..you dont have to give excuse for your hatred.

Both yorubas and igbos have political sellout like tinubu and umahi, making this fight difficult for them. You both have a common enemy. But your hates wont let you think straight...

your cycle of mockery will continue when fulanis attack enugu...brain una no get
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by lordlugards: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2021
N
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by SonofLothbrok: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Yoruba are cowards. They give the Nigerian Government to much listening ears, forgetting that flies always follow the dead meat.

One thing I know as an Igbo is that I always remember to finish off my opponent, if i can. No man ever ran away with his head cut off.

F*ck peace talk. In this country peace is a dirty word. I rather die facing a gun shot, than being shot at my back.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by lordlugards: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2021
A close look at the vehicle show's that it was in the middle of the road, doesn't look like it was packed. What are you trying to hide.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by hotwax: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Yorubas will soon be eliminated in nigeria.

There politicians and Obas sold the tribe out because of power/office.

They managed to cage Sunday Igboho. I have knew Sunday Igboho is not a solution. Yorubas need a terrorist who is not answerable to any oba to engage these fulanis gueralla warfare.

You have to be brutal to fight them. OPC/Amotekun/Sunday Igboho are not the solution.

If there is no yoruba terror leader, then yorubas should arm up. If yorubas are not sensing a civil war now, then they be killed into extinction. Goto Borno and Maiduguri..thats the goal

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by Conrod: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2021
NAWAO, oba alade, sorry, oba oni scarf is loading.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two And Set Amotekun Vehicle Ablaze In Ondo by hotwax: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Conrod:
NAWAO, oba alade, sorry, oba oni scarf is loading.....

Cash is flowing into his account now. They raised him up to discredit Sunday Igboho and he was successful.

More oil rig and dollar in Ooni's account.

These obas just want to cash out and run away with the cash when fulanis rise to install emir in Ile-Ife. That Oni Aderemi will run away with enough cash.

Ooni is mining gold in ile-Ife privately. Buhari knew about it. But FG didnt say anything. Its chess game move by FG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra The Land Of The Rising CRIME. / Is This What Kanu Is Doing With ESN/UGM? / Breaking: Buhari Approves New Security Measures For South-east, South-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.