Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) (41245 Views)

Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) / Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam / Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Mindlog: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
How they linked hair cut style to blasphemy! angry
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
He should flee kano

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by damijoe77: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Every disappointment is a blessing for dis case.versace for person head.cant stop laughing
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by badman007(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
I don't have an atom of pity for him..

When in rome,do as the romans do......

Rome is a free place still
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by kufre2010: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by sirchim(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
This Country is just tiring, na wetin sef!
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by tit(f): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
One Nooorth!
If to say na Yoruba or Ibo, we for behead am.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by zoedew: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Relocate! Relocate! Relocate! Salman Rushdie has lived this long largely because MI5 and MI6 are protecting him real-time. Once accused of blasphemy the typical muslim is under an obligation to put you under. Beware of Dog!
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
You better japa from the place
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Thank God for ur life.

Better dust ur two bata, put am for ur head and japa b4 them vex come .............. for night o

This sounds like a joke, but it is the best piece of advice that dude could ever get. He should relocate from there right away!

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Meanwhile, boko, headsmen, bandits dey kill freely and even given millions of naira and SUV by governor to beg them to reduce killing. If na as Dem serious arrest this man naim Dem use for the Boko, bandits e.t.c d place for dey secure
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
geemd434:

You are a confirmed MUMU Man. You are not wise at all.

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by kufre2010: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:

I am sorry, u lack sense. Comment like this always make me feel ashamed of my southern brothers. If a whole governor of Bauchi state can defend Fulani for killing u are here spilling rubbish on innocent barber. You are foolish

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Do we herd cows in the south ..why can't fulanis behave like we do in the south ... hypocrisy in the highest order

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
tit:
One Nooorth!
If to say na Yoruba or Ibo, we for behead am.

You dey talk rubbish who is "We"

We don't know you

Na for Ibo or Yoruba the guy go receive Award for the drawing sef

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
and come to think of it...he was detained for two weeks over hair style! indeed we are one Nigeria!
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
His arrestors would have celebrated him if he was going round killing with AK-45.
Religion of piece my foot.
Gumi would have visited him.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Versace has become islamic symbol. I hope they dont go and bomb the offices of Versace sha
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Going by that logic I guess when you go to rome, you eat pork and drink alcoholic as they do.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by SoBright101: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
There are some certain evil Nairalanderz you won't see their comments on a topic like this

Be wise, illiterates has taken over this platform

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mindlog:
How they linked hair cut style to blasphemy! angry
Thats what you get when you put someone who does not understand his religion, in charge of enfocing their religous rules.
People have already forgotten the Black friday saga
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by dedunji: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Welcome to Animals kingdom N respect for human right . Village specie's .
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
It is the same mentality evident in Kano state that CBN is operating on. Backwardness!
Extremist attitude. Inovation is zero!!
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by juman(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
North will not take what they consider nonsense from other people.

The other people must reject their terrorist brothers.
AK 47 for everybody.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
On top hairstyle? Nawa o hmmmm useless
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by adedotun69229: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
:You are a confirmed MUMU Man. You are not wise at all.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by benpuzzy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
When i saw the first picture, i was deeply convinced beynd every reasonable doubt that the Barber is the guy on Jean trouser.

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Thank God for ur life.

Better dust ur two bata, put am for ur head and japa b4 them vex come .............. for night o

As their custom is.

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mehn thats insensitive of you.... Where in the Penal Code does it state that what the guy did was wrong ?

Sonnobax15:

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Deserea:
Islamabad!
this your pic shows that if given slightest chance some guys will squeeze life out of that man

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by capatainrambo: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:

which Rome? Ure silly to compare that smelly sharia enclave to The Empire ROME
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by sojfarm: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Major in minor!!!!

So if I travel from Lagos now with a particular hairstyle to Kano and somebody claims that it is offensive to his religion, I will be arrested.

You see why we say Nigeria is a fraud. The same set of people saying that herdsmen terrorist can live anywhere in Nigeria will not even allow liberty if Nigerians,

Yeye dey trend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American Woman's Kids Wear Nigerian Outfits (Photos) / Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants