Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) (41244 Views)

Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) / Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam / Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Perfectsouth:
useless country..
Things like the specialty of this barber have made some barbers abroad meet celebrities and the likes but in Nigeria, na sharia court straight
not in Nigeria but in Kano. In other parts of the country, people carry hairstyles as they deem fit and nobody arrests anyone. As for Ganduje, since 'western hairstyles' offend him, I suggest he should publish pictures of 'lawful' Kano hairstyles.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Bellotelli: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
geemd434:

Says A Yoruba slave.
Who born you no get home training abi. grin
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by chrizzyace: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
First time I read about the news of this boy, I just had this feeling that maybe God wants to use this opportunity to show him to the world cause he’s a very talented stylist, just that we never appreciate stuffs like this. Good one from the senator.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
I've to delete my previous comment..

Some Nigerians don't have chill at all
Common ordinary comment wey I comment,see as Dem almost chop off my head
that is why we should share this country. too many Rome in same country.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
geemd434:

Says A Yoruba slave.
you are a cameleon
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Crazy people. ordinary hair cut ,you arrested him....since you people are forming galadima, why not go after bandits?
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Habibatuley23: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
donbachi:
People go just neglect big problem killing them..dey pursue something wey no be anything.
kai! In fact ehn am just simply speechless and hopeless the manner matters re handle. Mtceew
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Did you delete it or re modify it?
I want to learn how to delete comments.

1 Like

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
The senator who lives up to his responsibility. Nice
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by ukpahu(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
I hate them
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Men Nigeria is becoming one very messed up country. Whatever happened to freedom of expression
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by zealousayo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
geemd434:

Says A Yoruba slave.

I can't understand how you came to a conclusion that the person you quoted is Yoruba.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nexxy007: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
this guy done blow
envoymedia:
The young Benue barber who was arrested in Kano state for blasphemy has said that the hairstyle he gave his customers was a Versace design, IgbereTV reports.

Elijah Odeh, from Adum East, in Obi Local Government Area of Benue State, was arrested for giving his customers haircuts deemed offensive to Islam.

Odeh stated this on Thursday during his visit the to Senator Abba Moro, at his office in the National Assembly Abuja.

Speaking during the visit, Odeh said he was overwhelmed by the show of love for him by Senator Moro and all the people who stood up for him.

On his arrest and detention, he said he did nothing wrong. Elijah stated that the hairstyle he designed on his customers' heads was only a Versace design, that it wasn't anything to anger anybody or group of persons. He said he felt really bad but now happy because of the love shown to him by people he least expected.

The senator was represented by his aide, Emmanuel Eche-Ofun John, as Abba Moro had to leave after waiting for two hours for the team to arrive from Kano state.

Emmanuel Eche-Ofun John wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100035935114225/posts/431779958029838/?app=fbl
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
gaius01:
Did you delete it or re modify it? I want to learn how to delete comments.
Modified sorry to say..
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Modified sorry to say..
Alright, thanks!
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
backtalkG:
This one na yahoo barber ooh Thank God for your life

How do you know that he is a yahoo boy mumu?
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Sailorsoldier1: 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Religion in general sucks!!!!!
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by ojialo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
When you destroy beer and you allow your people to take codeine marijuana cigarettes etc who is deceiving who, na we carry religion for head pass the people wey introduce us to religion

Somewhere in south africa someone ask his followers to eat grass and they foolishly did.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Make Versace come sign am sharp sharp.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Go and Sin No More. shocked cool tongue
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Jimmyubah2: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
symbianDON:
not in Nigeria but in Kano. In other parts of the country, people carry hairstyles as they deem fit and nobody arrests anyone. As for Ganduje, since 'western hairstyles' offend him, I suggest he should publish pictures of 'lawful' Kano hairstyles.
And stocking dollars in his agbana is not against his religion. Very useless man.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Northerners
Tuwia
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
naijadrivablog:
He should leave Kano asap before someone murders him.

I Support you.

Kano do not want/support this type of People.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by stchinedu: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Thank God for ur life.

Better dust ur two bata, put am for ur head and japa b4 them vex come .............. for night o

Guy! You sabi dis people. Na there way be dat.

1 Like

Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
The intolerant ones will still kill him if he isn't careful
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by manuel65(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

U don't have sense na! B commenting rubbish!
Odonyo!���
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

Forget it brother, Sense is an abomination to you. You can't get sense this lifetime, I hope you will be lucky next life.
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Perfectsouth:
useless country..
Things like the specialty of this barber have made some barbers abroad meet celebrities and the likes but in Nigeria, na sharia court straight

As in eh
I just tire
Come who can explain to me how I came to be pumped up in the same country with these unbelievably backward set of people
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Those fokn head slammers get problem and their problems will never end
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thank God, I thought he say shit about the prophet .
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Mechejy: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Brendaniel:
And some people still talk of one Nigeria...
i don’t know why muslim like to kill. Well is from their boss moha-mad. What do you expect from them. Thank God am a Christian. We don’t take pride in killing like in Islam. When you talk they will tell you those who kill are not true muslims but all na the same
Re: Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) by Coinbased: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Woman's Kids Wear Nigerian Outfits (Photos) / Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.