Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De (1730 Views)

Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago / Questions Malami Refused To Answer On The "Re-Arrest", Return Of Kanu / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by Factshunter: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her Dead Today (Video

Presently, a video of a mother of a member of Nnamdi Kanu's ESN is trending on social media. The video shows her crying after her son was returned to her dead. As is observed, the said woman could not hold herself as she cried so hard. She was heard saying that she has not seen her son for a very long time until today.

This video has caused a stir as many people are reacting to it. The majority thinks that this is indeed sad. They consoled her and asked her to endure. They also prayed for her.

There are a few others who think differently. This category of people is of the view that this is indeed a sad day for her. They however asked other young boys to learn from this and stop following bad boys.

https://m.facebook.com/biafratv/videos/465660164818357/?app=fbl

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/09c955d7bb8c7520fad5c07a24c868ad?client=news

Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by PrinceDz: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is sad. But what killed him
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by Ohizfly(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Light my Kpoli

Wahala
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by uptimum123(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
No peacee for the wicked...pikin wey talk say him mama no go rest sef no go rest.

No fvcks given
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by criuze(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
But if the price is death for all we hold dear
and give our lives without a shred of tear

that was a line in our biafran anthem

we can do this for Biafra, and more than that

7 Likes

Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by athaboi(f): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:
No peacee for the wicked...pikin wey talk say him mama no go rest sef no go rest.

No fvcks given
? Are you among the herdsmen? Bcoz for now they are the only people the ESN is not allowing to sleep! Well if you are part of the herdsmen Abeg make una dey do small small before una go scatter Nigeria abi una get evil agenda

6 Likes

Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by SW1st: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
athaboi:
lolz...and you have believed the news already! Where do you belong?? Are you among the herdsmen? Bcoz for now they are the only people the ESN is not allowing to sleep! What is the relationship between the first picture where the woman is inside her house crying and the burial parade outside. Well if you are part of the herdsmen Abeg make una dey do small small before una go scatter Nigeria abi una get evil agenda

You obviously didn't watch the video or choose to live in denial. undecided
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by uptimum123(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
athaboi:
lolz...and you have believed the news already! Where do you belong?? Are you among the herdsmen? Bcoz for now they are the only people the ESN is not allowing to sleep! What is the relationship between the first picture where the woman is inside her house crying and the burial parade outside. Well if you are part of the herdsmen Abeg make una dey do small small before una go scatter Nigeria abi una get evil agenda

You are inconsequential

One by one those ESN will surely meet their waterloo including their leader Lamidi Cownu

1 Like

Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by Brimstone77: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Show us the picture of the people killed in ondo state yesterday... grin

1 Like

Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by Biafrawemove: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rip we still move
If we don’t fight
They will still kill us if we don’t fight
So is better fighting
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by Emperor5(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fake news
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by Factshunter: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emperor5:
Fake news

You didn't watch the video, did you cheesy
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by castrogee(m): 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
There's no indication that the guy who died is #ESN and moreso no one knows the cause of his death.

RIP to the deceased
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by Factshunter: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
castrogee:
There's no indication that the guy who died is #ESN and moreso no one knows the cause of his death.

RIP to the deceased

What other way or way of indication do you need that's not already in the said video? This is hilarious. shocked

Did you watch the video at all? undecided
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by fabyom: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
You people are just educated fools! Igbos migrate more. They can be found in every nooks and cranny of the country. If you really want Biafra you know what to do. Just migrate to your five states and declare independence. I swear to God nobody will bother you guys. Wasting some gullible youths live for no reason is my concern. I don't understand how people can be this brainwashed! The man in question ran away from battle enjoying life with his wife and children in another country. Why can't he come and lead in Biafra land! Igbo youth please wise up and stop dying for a problem that has a simple solution. I just can get my head around this nonsense! What will happen in that your Biafra that can't happen now. Face your Governor and Senators with this same energy and stop living in illusion!
criuze:
But if the price is death for all we hold dear

and give our lives without a shred of tear

that was a line in our biafran anthem

we can do this for Biafra, and more than that
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by criuze(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
fabyom:
You people are just educated fools! Igbos migrate more. They can be found in every nooks and cranny of the country. If you really want Biafra you know what to do. Just migrate to your five states and declare independence. I swear to God nobody will bother you guys. Wasting some gullible youths live for no reason is my concern. I don't understand how people can be this brainwashed! The man in question ran away from battle enjoying life with his wife and children in another country. Why can't he come and lead in Biafra land! Igbo youth please wise up and stop dying for a problem that has a simple solution. I just can get my head around this nonsense! What will happen in that your Biafra that can't happen now. Face your Governor and Senators with this same energy and stop living in illusion!

Thanks for your concern go and drain the swamps of fulanis that are up your asses and cry for your butchered people and whipped obas before pontificating to us how your sickling mind tune you to

1 Like

Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by chubinwa(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
he is a hero.
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by RRodwave(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ohizfly:
Light my Kpoli

Wahala

Once again "NO"
Re: See Mother Of A Member Of Kanu's ESN Crying After Her Son Was Returned To Her De by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:

You are inconsequential

One by one those ESN will surely meet their waterloo including their leader Lamidi Cownu
N herdsmen ?

(1) (Reply)

Biafran War In Disguise Going In The East. / South East Governors- Hope Uzodinma Has Destroyed Imo State. / IPOB sit at Home flops in Enugu, every shop is open (pictures and videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.