Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) (22369 Views)

Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Burying Three-Year-Old Boy In Katsina (Photo) / Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Police Arrest ATM Cards Fraudster In Katsina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Watch this statistics:

* 90% of the Northern

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by jimi4us: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Katsina people voted for change twice, they shouldn't disturb us here
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by flokii: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2021
The time has come for govt. to allow Nigerians bear arms.. the country has been run over by bandits/terrorists from neighbouring countries.

I remember an incident in one of the foreign countries where gunmen and extremists were targeting churches and malls, the worshippers and even preachers went fully armed and opened fire on the terrorist in church. The causalty dropped and such cases reduced drastically. What I'm saying is we can't continue watching till this menace turns to a big iroko tree ti apa o ni le ka mo.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Grace001: 11:49am On Feb 13, 2021
The monster the north nurture is growing
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by hopexter(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2021
Mokason288:

I don’t share in your school of thoughts

If you ask me

BUHARI is the one given Nigeria a bad name

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Buhari is a Fulani undecided

1 Like

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Onuoha1234(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2021
Tell it to Bala the Governor if he can hear well.The difference is clear."To be blind is sad but to have eyes and not see is regretable.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2021
sad
ChizzyBuna:
Death in the North Is always a good news.
I smile when I see Karma in Action..

Yorubas and the North are the most stupid tribes.
They totally deserve everything that is happening to them now..
Oya fulani herdsmen, continue the good work and flush out all these fools that voted buhari..
The joke is on U.Ask Ur Kerosene/yellow Eba plus reheated Egusisoup Gov from that side dat give Ur money to herdy so dat they won't kikky/chase u out of Ur village
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by blackmantis: 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
After Robbing
killing
Kidnapping
Raping

They will then come out give conditions and REPENT.

Then the government will then applaud them, reward them with scholarship and amnesty.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by jamace(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why has the fed govt not discovered how Boko Haram is being funded?

Why has the FG not discovered the source of gun trucks, guns and ammunition supply roots of the Boko Haram insurgents?

Why is the FG is not bothered by bandits wielding AK-47 rifles publicly?

Why is the FG silent on killer Fulani herdsmen?

Why is the FG not taking any action against fulani herdsmen carrying AK-47 in public glare?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by obotisang: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
This is what the North want for the South, that's why their governor and president keep mute about terrorist Fulani herdmen
that's what the government of the day intends us to keep saying and knowing that clamouring for the Bleep on seat of power. That palmwine drunk of a woman won't see such to comment on
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Godbless3(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
ebenhazard:
Fulani, bandits and boko haram has given this country bad names....it is a pity

Its a pity that when it all started, northern politicians and leaders were supporting and sponsoring them.
Now its outta their control.
What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Even the locals are calling them terrorists but Federal Government named them bandits.

who is the fool here

1 Like

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bandits or terrorists?
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by persius555(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
The bandits deserve amnesty and pampreing. They've been rejected and alienated for too long. They deserve the government's sympathy.

Crazy people
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Victorclean1: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why not called them Fulani than bandit
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by President99: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by samdaisi: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
They have population that can accommodate rogues in North, please warn them to beware of south west
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by sameks08(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
the only trending news in Nigeria is kill God help us
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by luvmijeje(f): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is the consequence of cuddling criminals that are from the same tribe with you. So these are the people you want to give amnesty to. The people who are suppose to know better wants to incentivise criminality.

Before they turn Southwest to North, the Southwest should the needful and stop reporting herdsmen who are criminals to the Police.
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hmm the fight is becoming a serious deal between the both groups.

What was he doing in the quarters is that that the vigilante base or what I don't really understand.

This is not a sitting on sofa with a girl fight or watching television with armed guards round the compound.
it's a real fight.
it's real deal.

Those bandits might have gotten information about them lodging in that quarters .Being a vigilante means you've sacrificed yourself to protect your families and your people.
RIP galant
My condolence to his family

2 Likes

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Their region, their problem. Everyone carry their cross
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
The Senile Idiot is busy sending policemen after innocent protesters while bandits are operating with impunity in his state....Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
ebenhazard:
Fulani, bandits and boko haram has given this country bad names....it is a pity
tautology!!! Fulani bandit bokoharam are the same ...choose one

1 Like

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Habeyy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mokason288:

I don’t share in your school of thoughts

If you ask me

BUHARI is the one given Nigeria a bad name

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Bravo you did

1 Like

Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Coldie(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
U raised millions of boys and called them almajiri that become useful during election.

Now they are grown up with nothing, so they decide to collect their share of government money by force
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
benjackugo:
Gunmen suspected to be bandits attacked Shagari quarters in Funtua Local Government Area of Katsina State and killed the leader of a vigilante group in the area, Ali Bahago, after a gun battle, IgbereTV reports.

The bandits also kidnapped one Mr. Alex, a staff of First Bank and two daughters of one elder Hassan, who slumped and died during the invasion.

A resident of the quarters, who survived the attack, Sagir Mohammed, told newsmen on Friday, that the suspected bandits stormed the quarters at about 11:15pm on Thursday, February 11, and operated for over 30 minutes, leaving many occupants of the quarters with varying degrees of injuries.

"Bandits attacked Shagari quarters yesterday (Thursday) and killed Alhaji Ali Bahago, who is the leader of vigilante groups. He came to rescue us from the bandits but he was killed during gun battle with them," he said.

Shamsudeen Sa'eed shared the news on Facebook @

https://www.facebook.com/100003138892365/posts/3746726985441894/?app=fbl
they killed people in the north you called them bandits and pay them to kill more, with support from federal government they now moved to South and killed with impunity and when Southerners refused to tolerate them as you do in the north you call for war against Southerners. Let say this crime is been committed all over the country by Igbos, by now Buhari would have declear a total war against the East and south south.
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Danchibez: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
he who brought infected fire wood calls lizards for dinner
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by tit(f): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
RIP
Re: Ali Bahago: Bandits Kill Vigilante Leader In Katsina (Photo) by Kuzzey(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Rest in peace, Sir. May the Almighty have mercy on your soul, amen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims / Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested / My Late Father’s Friend Raped Me Twice, Says 8-yr-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.