Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Rescue Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescue Nigeria (193 Views)

Rescue Nigeria From President Court Of Appeal On Presidential Election Trabunal / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rescue Nigeria by adexpa(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
In leu of recent news and happening in Nigeria concerning the aftermath of #ENDSARS protest which ticks towards no justice for lost lives, I think Nigeria youths needs diplomatic and strategic approach towards the course of rescuing Nigeria from the big old fools who are not ready to revolt power and not ready to deliver us the Nigeria we dreamt because the current approach will only expose our vibrant/visionary youths to danger of death without justice. We have witnessed many scenarios and occasions where our youths are been killed without any prosecution.

My Opinion;

I think we need to restrategise and see other ways to get Nigeria from this old fools who refused to revolt power and deliver us a good Nigeria of our dream. We need to understand that it is not a change we can earn suddenly, we need a clear long term(maybe 10yr) map with a sharp blueprint plan that will spell out actions and activities that can lead to the actualization of the objective. It ought to be a collective movement and not individualism.
We need the successful/well educated/informed youths home/abroad to start a movement on youth empowerment which will covers;
1) Reorientation of minds; if youths can be empowered mentally and understand that live is not only about little change they can get from politicians who always use them for thuggery and other vices, if youths can understand that they can become anything with in an inclusive system, if they can understand that the pin-nut they are getting today from illegal engagements can not ear them the true freedom in life.
2) Financial support for youths who have ideas and ready to actualize them; In order to achieve the first plan, there must be a provision for ideas and business support that will liberate many youths from financial poverty, we have some youths who only needs some financial support to start their dream businesses. If we can engage our youths legally, they can stay away from all illegal involvement.
3) We need to start pushing competent youths with track records into politics deliberately and with many youths who had already freed mentally and financially, they can get many support without been bought by this big fools with pin-nut.

I know this requires big capital/efforts but it is achievable if the diasporans and other successful home base are fully in support. It was recorded that over 15million Nigerians lives abroad and with a thousand dollar yearly towards this project from individuals that are doing well, I think it is possible.

We genuinely need a proactive approach to take our country from the fools instead of fighting them, the recent approach will only expose our youths to danger(death).
It can only take a delibrate and orchestrated approach/plans to rescue Nigeria.

My little cent.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The South West Have Against Rotimi Amaechi's Presidential Aspirations? / BAWA: EFCC React To Corruption Allegations New Efcc Chairman / Military Plane Crash While Approaching The Abuja Airport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.