Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ (1929 Views)

Freedom Is Coming Tomorrow - Get Ready MAMA Prepare For Your Freedom! / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho / [endsars Protest] You Must Act Before It Is Too Late ― Obasanjo Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by Eddyrocky(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
A protester recorded himself yelling at the policeman today

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt45jUcOCeU
Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by HopeVictor(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
I won't have any RIP to waste on anybody that will die because of this protest or the consequences either..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by tunjiajayi: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
You wey no dey Lagos. Abi Na early morning bus you wan enter come ni.

Welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by secretkiller: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
I got this info late. I must have single handedly assembled enough kala for guys.
If 1000 able bodied men with ammo face this ones am seeing, they will all abandoned their vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by blamingthedevil: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
tunjiajayi:
You wey no dey Lagos. Abi Na early morning bus you wan enter come ni.

Welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by blamingthedevil: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
secretkiller:
I got this info late. I must have single handedly assembled enough kala for guys.
If 1000 able bodied men with ammo face this ones am seeing, they will all abandoned their vehicles.
You thought people are jobless like you
Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by secretkiller: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
blamingthedevil:

You thought people are jobless like you

Go to Oshodi, Ajegunle, mile2, mile12 and Obalende just to mention a few.

Is very easy to assemble men for my kind of job.

No joy for street. The street is military.

4 Likes

Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
I won't have any RIP to waste on anybody that will die because of this protest or the consequences either..
Without protest blacks won't even be considered humans

Protest against evil us what defines the world ...the part of history u stand is up to u

3 Likes

Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by eneyoduke(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
HopeVictor:
Only those who have ear, let them hear grin grin
Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by nairalandankrah: 1:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Eddyrocky:
A protester recorded himself yelling at the policeman today

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt45jUcOCeU
Hmm..las las, they are there to secure the peaceful protesters
Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by MsAllison(f): 5:50am On Feb 13, 2021
helinues:
Tomorrow is an opportunity to send those who are already tired of life to where they belong...

In advance
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by sammy329(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin grin

Online rantings.

Let him to the toll gate naah.
Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by lkillbrokehoes: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2021
Ibkayee is also cheating on me
Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by Obingo: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2021
I want to use this forum to plead with his Excellency, the executive governor of Kogi State and all those who have his ears on this platform to prevail on Mustapha Akaaba- the executive chairman of Ajaokuta LGA to pay the salaries of workers he has refused to pay in the last three months particularly those on the clemency list of his Excellency - All. Yahaya Bello.

We know the Governor is not aware of this unruly behavior of Mustapha Akaaba, however, the larger populace of the workers are made to believe that this is the instruction from the Governor.

Ajaokuta LGA workers have suffered for too long that they can't bear the pang of inconvenience this unilateral action of the Chairman is inflicting on them.

Your Excellency Sir, as a Presidential material and candidate, you should not allow any action of any of your appointees or subordinates to give a bad image of you to the masses either at the local, state or national level.

I will be expecting a swift response of the governor and I will be back to confirm to the world as soon as the Chairman does the needful.
Re: Protest: “you Are All Mad, We Are Coming Tomorrow “ by Hushbingo: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Obingo:
I want to use this forum to plead with his Excellency, the executive governor of Kogi State and all those who have his ears on this platform to prevail on Mustapha Akaaba- the executive chairman of Ajaokuta LGA to pay the salaries of workers he has refused to pay in the last three months particularly those on the clemency list of his Excellency - All. Yahaya Bello.

We know the Governor is not aware of this unruly behavior of Mustapha Akaaba, however, the larger populace of the workers are made to believe that this is the instruction from the Governor.

Ajaokuta LGA workers have suffered for too long that they can't bear the pang of inconvenience this unilateral action of the Chairman is inflicting on them.

Your Excellency Sir, as a Presidential material and candidate, you should not allow any action of any of your appointees or subordinates to give a bad image of you to the masses either at the local, state or national level.

I will be expecting a swift response of the governor and I will be back to confirm to the world as soon as the Chairman does the needful.
Create a thread... It will be better

(1) (Reply)

Don't Try your luck too far or We Will Expose you- APC to Father Mbaka / More Pictures Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Lady Designs Victory Shoe For Peter Obi Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.