Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (62823 Views)

EFCC Grills Fashola Over Corruption, Demands Asset Documents - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Sanchez01: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lekki Toll Gate: How Bank Documents Exposed Seyi Tinubu And Sunday Dare - Peoples Gazette

Seyi Tinubu and Sunday Dare enjoyed a constant stream of revenues from Lekki Toll Gate.

Here, bank documents expose how Loatsad, run by the duo, held LCC ad monopoly.

The closure of Lekki Toll Gate has unsettled Bola Tinubu’s vast empire. Therefore, cannot be allowed to linger.
https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1360644476289638406

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Sanchez01: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
You probably wonder how an underfunded NPF suddenly got money to acquire riot gears and crispy new uniforms about a week since the #OccupyLekkiTollGate protest was announced last week.

It is said that the Lagos State Government owns the LCC but every Tinubu's stooge understands that the wide-eyed, dogged politician in Bourdillon owns and controls the toll gate by proxy.

He probably funded the police within a week since the protest was announced last week. Strangely, the LCC provided the Black Maria unarmed protesters were caged in. The Toll Gate funds of BAT have been terribly affected that he would do anything to see it come alive again.

This is the smart thief that is eyeing the presidency.

464 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
You see why God will continue to punish Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Instead of showing some remorse of what happened on the 20th of October last year, he choose to open the slaughtering ground by all means possible...

From the stolen funds, he equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters.

Now, here's a man who wants to run for the post of President destroying his own people, how much more the entire citizen of the country..

439 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
cool

Loatsad runs digital billboard advertisement and it is owned by Seyi Tinubu

No monopoly in Advertising, if you beef Seyi Tinubu, you sef put up your billboard and pay the Government for signage levy

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Amotolongbo(f): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
Lotsad runs digital billboard advertisement and it is owned by Seyi Tinubu
Tinubu sabi give billion dollar fetching project to his son. While some miscreants here are happy over 30,000 Naira monthly pay from the same Tinubu

421 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Omoslim26: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oga op this is not a secret nah
abeg tell us something else bikò

36 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sanchez01:

https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1360644476289638406

After the political protest failed to kill LCC , it is now the turn of Loatsad. Just because of 2023 presidential elections.

It is now I know there is a reason that Lekki toll gate was chosen. It was all planned and orchestrated to bring in Tinubu.

Never again will people who are not stakeholders in Lagos be allowed to burn down Lagos.

It is all a ploy for the 2023 presidency.

That our city was not burnt today because we defended our city is what is important.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Racoon(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is why they are desperate to repossess the Lekki tollplaza of blood.Very conscienceless and wicked people.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by capitalzero: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Free money
It is political robbers and naive that keep supporting lasg

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by chatinent: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
They are all fraud.

18 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Sanchez01: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

After the political protest failed to kill LCC , it is now the turn of Loatsad. Just because of 2023 presidential elections.

It is now I know there is a reason that Lekki toll gate was chosen. It was all planned and orchestrated to bring in Tinubu.

Never again will people who are not stakeholders in Lagos be allowed to burn down Lagos.

That our city was not burnt today because we defended our city is what is important.

Can you swear on your life and that of your unborn generation that #EndSARS protesters have been wreaking havoc and destroying properties across Lagos? By the heavens, I swear, I will agree with you from here on out that #EndSARS protesters indeed destroyed damaged properties across Lagos if you do so.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Racoon:
This is why they are desperate to repossess the Lekki tollplaza of blood.Very conscienceless and wicked people.

How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Sanchez01: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

So it is no longer about embarrassing Buhari but an attempt at bringing down Tinubu? Ment.

Huh?

So, stakeholders are the only ones allowed to burn down Lagos, according to you?

I am still waiting for you to swear on this... I will believe you going forward if you do.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Monogamy: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Confused lots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Tinubu sabi give billion dollar fetching project to his son. While some miscreants here are happy over 30,000 Naira monthly pay from the same Tinubu

Common sense isn't common truly

Tinubu isn't in power for 13 good years, his Son a marketing executive registered his company, built bill boards and positioned himself yet people don't want him to run his business because of hate

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sanchez01:

Can you swear on your life and that of your unborn generation that #EndSARS protesters have been wreaking havoc and destroying properties across Lagos? By the heavens, I swear, I will agree with you from here on out that #EndSARS protesters indeed destroyed damaged properties across Lagos if you do so.

There's a very important part of the scrutiny you all are cleverly avoiding:

Who created all those fake news creatives of dead bodies loaded in hilux vans and being shared as victims of Lekki incident? Are they above the law to be prosecuted for the incitement and acting in cahoot with the arsonists?

Who pronounced Eniola Badmus and others dead and hyped it online to go viral?

Why are those places previously listed in the audio by IPOB leader burnt now?

Why are some of the protesters from outside Lagos(South East) when same protest was going on in the South East ?

Why is there so much about destroying Lagos and Tinubu when the President is the one in charge of Police and Army?

Why were IPOB members giving real update on places burnt to their leader?

The protest was the guise under which they burnt down Lagos.

Today, we defended our city and nothing else matters.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Asgard13: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
And those zombies are hungry

Where’s Omenka ?

Let the human report himself ... Na to the spew nonsense everytime

...... one human delete a thread yesterday wen he intimidate an op to prove Tinubu owns .........

See nairaland and bullying eh kwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Amotolongbo(f): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jerryherd:

Common sense isn't common truly

Tinubu isn't in power for 13 good years, his Son a marketing executive registered his company, built bill boards and positioned himself yet people don't want him to run his business because of hate
You are so guilty and deficient of the common sense.

Saying Tinubu is outta power for 13years is the greatest height of ignorance

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are so guilty and deficient of the common sense.

Saying Tinubu is outta power for 13years is the greatest height of ignorance

Too many dunce on Nairaland

I guess Tinubu's son should be jobless because his father was a Governor 13 years ago... I guess Peter Obi and Kwankwaso's children are also jobless

Bunch of never do good haters

If you think Seyi shouldn't run an advertisement company .. write a petition through your lawyers to CAC and get his company deregistered

If Any of his Billboard is on your land or private property, kindly remove it

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by seunmsg(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
So, what’s wrong with Seyi Tinubu’s Advert company getting paid for advert done on behalf of LCC?

Jonathan paid Raymond Dokpesi over N2billion from the account of Office of the national security adviser without any contractual agreement between the two parties and you all defended him. So, what’s wrong in a private company engaging and paying for adverts?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by AmbaliJ: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
Op, How do verify the authenticity of this document? Secondly, I don't see any illegality in the purported transactions.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by PVision2020(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
The whole protest is about Tinubu.
Akwuzu massacre no consign dem. Peter Obi na our person, he can kill the whole of Anambra if he wants, he can never do wrong
Oyigbo own no touch dem....Wike na wicked producer, we no fit reach im dormot, na our person.
Jimoh was killed in Oyo state, but we meuve....Seyi Makinde is the best thing after slice bread.
Aba and Enugu massacre no matter...The Ohanaeze and SE governor's forum can sell us out all they want, our main concern na Tinubu.
Kaduna massacre and herdsmen wahala na small thing.

Lekki bloodless, nameless pseudo-massacre .....Ooohhhh we no go gree, Tinubu ordered the army and the police, he was the one that purchased arms and ammunition for the Lagos police, we must bring him down...

It's all about Tinubu

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Amotolongbo(f): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
Jerryherd:

Too many dunce on Nairaland

I guess Tinubu's son should be jobless because his father was a Governor 13 years ago... I guess Peter Obi and Kwankwaso's children are also jobless

Bunch of never do good haters

If you think Seyi shouldn't run an advertisement company .. write a petition through your lawyers to CAC and get his company deregistered
[/s]Reeks of dumbness.

Well, monthly 30,000 Naira is the cause

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]Reeks of dumbness.

Well, monthly 30,000 Naira is the cause

When they yell 30,000 , it's certain they are bereft of common sense to argue their dumb propaganda

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by OritoJasi: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
It is becoming clearer that the whole Endsars movement was a scam whose real intent is getting at and targeting Tinubu by his political opponents. They merely used the youths as cover. Abi wetin concern Tinubu with Sars? I will urge you guys to go and get your PVC so you can vote against him if he decides to contest. Either that or make una rest.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by omenka(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jerryherd:

How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... Lola Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators
It seems to me the blood of the few people that died in Lagos during the protest is more reddish than those that Wike spilled in Oyigbo and that spilled in Anambra by Akwuzu SARS under the supervision of Peter Obi, that is why you would never see them call for the occupation of the streets of those two places.

Is it any surprise why one feels there's a dark motive to their encouragement of and participation in protests in Lagos?

Racoon, why cant you people call for protests in Rivers and Anambra? Why Lagos?

When are you going to even change your moniker (from that of a disgusting wild animal) to that of a human being or something more respectable?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Jerryherd: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
omenka:
It seems to me the blood of the few people people that died in Lagos during the protest is more reddish than those that Wike spilled in Oyigbo and that spilled in Anambra by Akwuzu SARS under the supervision of Peter Obi, that is why you would never see them call for the occupation of the streets of those two places.

Is it any surprise why one feels there's a dark motive to their encouragement for protests in Lagos?

Racoon, why cant you people call for protests in Rivers and Lagos? Why Lagos?

When are you going to even change your moniker (from that of a disgusting wild animal) to that of a human being or something more respectable?

Ewo!!!

Mr Racoon you just got roasted here

They are pathetic hypocrites, from their leaders to their commoners

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Asgard13: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
omenka:
It seems to me the blood of the few people people that died in Lagos during the protest is more reddish than those that Wike spilled in Oyigbo and that spilled in Anambra by Akwuzu SARS under the supervision of Peter Obi, that is why you would never see them call for the occupation of the streets of those two places.

Is it any surprise why one feels there's a dark motive to their encouragement for protests in Lagos?

When are you going to even change your moniker[b[b]] (from that of a disgusting wild animal) to that of a human being or something more respectable?[/b]
[/b]

Wen will this moniker ever make sense .. nairalnders?
And mods will read him calling someone disgusting wild animal.. and smile

Nairaland is good. grin

How much is Tinubu payin...

Next year is political year..

Get ready wella .. na dia we wait you.. we go see how you go take market Tinubu for here

Me go help you with your ethnic reasoning.. 2022 .. the very Year

We go live .. Insha Allah..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by OritoJasi: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
omenka:

Racoon is a big hypocrite. He is a typical ibo guy. Till today, ibos have not thought to protest against Wike's Obigbo massacre. But when it comes to Lekki 'massacre', the only massacre without deadbodies, all of dem will find their voice. The good thing is just that more and more people are seeing through their hypocrisy.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Racoon(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
OritoJasi:
Racoon is a big hypocrite. He is a typical ibo guy. Till today, ibos have not thought to protest against Wike's Obigbo massacre. But when it comes to Lekki 'massacre', the only massacre without deadbodies, all of dem will find their voice. The good thing is just that more and more people are seeing through their hypocrisy.

Racoon:
God will surely punish governor Nesom Wike for all the atrocities especially the senseless killings being committed under his government in Oyigbo-Rivers State.It is so unfortunate that Nigerian leaders commit all manners of evil & get away with it.

The UN, ICC should ensure all these wicked tyrants in Nigeria are immediately arrested, prosecute, convicted and jailed @ the expiration of their evil reign.So much blood have been shed in this nation.Tufiakwa!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga by Racoon(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
How does it feel for you Ibos in Yoruba land to lament and wail all day.... A Barack boy like you with so much bitterness and hate for your accommodators
So I am living according to your warped whims and caprices? So sorry bro I am not a zombie.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.