Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists (14611 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Mynd44: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre, KICC, has advised Nigerians to take COVID-19 vaccine when it is time, urging that conspiracy theorists should be ignored.

Speaking at a national combined service at the KICC Maryland Prayer Dome, Pastor Ashimolowo pointed out that the church believes in faith and doing the right thing.

He expressed that in his 49 years of being a Christian, he had received injection once or twice and would receive a third because he will be vaccinated.

“I am not mocking anyone… since I have been a Christian, for about 49 years now and I will be 69 next month (March) I have never slept in a hospital bed. I have recieved injection maybe once or twice.

“But there will be a third one because I will be vaccinated against COVID-19 soon.”

He added: “Don’t listen to conspiracy theorists, some have said a lot of things about the vaccine, don’t listen to them, in fact, block them for some time.

“We believe in faith at KICC and we should take medicine.

“You can frustrate your own prophecy,” Pastor Ashimolowo said.

Speaking on ousted United States President Donald Trump, the pastor explained that it is possible that people frustrate what God tells them into not happening.

“Those that said God told them Donald Trump would win, it is possible God told them, but some have frustrated the message of God due to unguarded speech.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/dont-join-conspiracy-theorists-take-covid-19-vaccine-pastor-ashimolowo/

14 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked

It's my right to accept or reject the vaccine, no be by force.

Oga Matthew, go look bush abeg

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by superior1: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Let say I follow conspiracy theory, I doubt if oga pastor will make me change my mind

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by NwaAmaikpe: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked

I have already taken the vaccine.

But I regretted taken the vaccine after I had taken the vaccine and the only reason I regretted taking the vaccine was because it was the first vaccine I was taking by myself.

My mother ensured I took all the other vaccines and considering that I took this one myself, I regretted taking it because I do not trust my ability in taking the very right decisions.

So if I took it, I don't think you should; because my brain works only a quarter of the time.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by smokeyupu(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
wink
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Luckydubby7(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
I'm not taking any covid vaccine

15 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by mannasseh(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
u
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Righteousness2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

Its the very Endtimes..
The World is not Normal anymore,
Bible Prophecies are Flipping off the pages of the Scriptures..

Do not allow anyone irrespective of the title or position to Deceive you..

I am not Interested in the Vaccine and I do not advise anyone to take it..

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by izzou(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin

I have taken mine already

Hers is fresh, trust me wink

12 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by PrinceOfLagos: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pastor , it should start from your family .

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by mytime24(f): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
V
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Brendaniel: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Let the people who produced and encouraged others to take it first take it, after like a year or 2 of observations, I can then decide if I want to take it or not...

5 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by ChiefAfonja: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
We hope they listen.
They can only be encouraged and not forced anyways.

CORONAVIRUS IS REAL GUYS.
Keep safe and always #MaskUp

MrNipplesLover:
So, na u dem devils wan use to lure people, abi? undecided
vaccine kó, vaseline ni.
Shior.

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men and women of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Luckydubby7:

Unfortunately, some heady and stubborn youths have been playing with their lives since this virus started.
They have been shouting 'coronavirus is a scam.
There is nothing like CORONAVIRUS.'
We only pray it won't be their portion.

Meanwhile,
For some enemies of the states,
saying negative things about this vaccine already, as they remain negative to EVERYTHING everyday of their lives,
For the ones saying there is nothing like CORONAVIRUS,
We have this for your types...

Vaccine is a personal thing.
No one is forcing you to take it.
If you want it,
and want to protect your life and the lives of your love ones,
go for it , it is free.
If you don't want it,
No one is forcing you to receive it, or begging you to,
stay away from it.
#SimpleSturvz.

Topmaike007:
Nobody is forcing you
just leave people that religion has erase there sense of reasoning
GBAMSOLUTELY!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Topmaike007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pastor wey get sense...pastor chris won't like this

The day that our people will know that there pastors are there main source of problems is the day our world I mean Africa will be better...

You will be sick and your coconut head will tell you to go and meet your pastor for prayer,but your pastor will be sick and he will go to the hospital.

They will give you sticker that read no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper and your mumu head will tell you to put it at the front of your door,but your pastor is using heavy security as convoy.oga you're a mumu man.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Romanoff(f): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
E be like say Naija na the Headquarter of MAGA and QAnon people.

7 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by sheepheart(f): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
Like seriously?
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by thaoriginator: 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
angry
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Topmaike007(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nobody is forcing you
Luckydubby7:
[quote author= post=99069103][/quote]just leave people that religion has erase there sense of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by marvel2011(m): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by thaoriginator: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Oya start to dey yarn opas

1 Like

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Doncyn(f): 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Correct preaching
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Truefaith1: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by thaoriginator: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by SQLmastar(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Covid is a scam.
Don't take the vaccine. They want to initiate you into New world order. That vaccine carries a coded 666 sequence, which would be embedded into the DNA of every taker.
When the Antichrist is finally installed, the sequence would be activated!
BEWARE!
Rapture would take place before 2030

12 Likes

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by helicoptarr: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
We need assurance!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by Flier: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin
I thought it was 4g network grin
Re: Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists by marvel2011(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Conspiracy theory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Wants CAN To Investigate Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.