Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari (493 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Risk Jail Terms Over Religious, Ethnic-Motivated Campaigns / 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani / Deal Ruthlessly With Bandits, Kidnappers, Others - Buhari Orders Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by iwaeda: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari last night warned that his administration will not allow any ethnic or religious group to stoke up hatred and violence against other groups

President Buhari vowed that his government will protect all religious and ethnic groups, whether majority or minority in line with its responsibility under the constitution.

This was contained in a statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu in Abuja.

The President, who was reacting to reports of the breakout of violence in some parts of the country by some ethnic and sectional groups, condemned such violence and gave the assurance that his government will act decisively to stop the spread of any such violence.

According to the statement, Buhari, “appealed to religious and traditional leaders as well governors and other elected leaders across the country to join hands with the Federal Government to ensure that communities in their domain are not splintered along ethnic and other primordial lines.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/i-wont-allow-any-religious-ethnic-group-to-stoke-hatred-violence-against-others-buhari/amp/
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by melvinjames: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ode

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by ProfessorBerlin(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lori Iro

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by greymiles: 12:04am On Feb 15, 2021
This man is a true Democrat
He knows when and what to say
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by fallout87: 12:06am On Feb 15, 2021
What a clown.

He is only saying this to defend his bloodthirsty clansmen now they are under fire about their killing, raping and pillaging in other areas of Nigeria.

When it's his people killing others he is quiet. When it is muslims killing Christians he is quiet.

Whenever it is others suffering he is quiet. Olodo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by doggedfighter(f): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Who's this senseless comedian foaming in the mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by Damsyjay(m): 12:36am On Feb 15, 2021
fallout87:
What a clown.

He is only saying this to defend his bloodthirsty clansmen now they are under fire about their killing, raping and pillaging in other areas of Nigeria.

When it's his people killing others he is quiet. When it is muslims killing Christians he is quiet.

Whenever it is others suffering he is quiet. Olodo
Don't mind the nincompoop idiot jare..Excellency my yansh

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by VaselineCrew: 12:41am On Feb 15, 2021
can this buhari have a live session with reporters to say what he wants to say and take questions from Nigerians through reporters?

one newspaper will just say Buhari says, Buhari says

meanwhile, you can never see this Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 15, 2021
I love the way Northerners are handling this issue... I love the unpredictability too! While the SW barbarians were anticipating a retaliatory attack, #StopKillingNortherners trended for the whole world to see how hypocritical and complicit the Nigeria media platforms are!...

It also exposed how much hatred the SW has for the SE...

But Northerners are smarter... We are 100 steps ahead of you... If you think Northerners will go berserk by looting and killing the Igbos, my brother, you're mistaken!

And you see that Buhari bah? He no go resign! If you like, BURN DOWN SW, Buhari still dey! Kampke! cheesy

As for those stubborn Northerners still squatting in the South West, better have a rethink and come back home. Cos those barbarians are ready to persecute you just to get back at Buhari. They've tried EndSars, it failed. Called for Buhari's resignation, it failed. Created Amotekun, it failed. Evicted Fulanis, it failed. Sponsored Sunday Igboho, it failed. All attempts have failed WOEFULLY! Now the target is you, oh poor traders! Please it's not worth it. We're ready to support you. Let's not give those scavengers a chance to embarrass our beloved father and our compatriots. Come back home so they can burn down their region without harming any one of you. Please!

May God help us all.
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 12:43am On Feb 15, 2021
Herdsmen vs Farmers Nko?

[img]https://media./images/e39550ee8b0fe5d974922cdd66da386a/tenor.gif[/img]

...and then North vs South?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by TimeManager(m): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2021
He has found his voice.. Touch not my annointed.. cheesy

kiss the truth!
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by Alba3: 1:10am On Feb 15, 2021
By biased Garba Shehu.
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by osarog: 1:42am On Feb 15, 2021
You have failed Nigerians.
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by DontCough: 2:08am On Feb 15, 2021
says the foolishly sick presidiot of zoogeria

Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by austinvsb: 2:35am On Feb 15, 2021
greymiles:
This man is a true Democrat
He knows when and what to say

Abi werey leleyi? Democrat ko, Republican ni. Gerrarahere!
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by CodeTemplar: 3:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Lol . . . after we have read all his destructive moves so accurately. He only speaks vaguely when a bad reaction is provoked. against his Darling tribe.
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 15, 2021
embarassed embarassed Useless deranged vegetable dullard, good morning. They have rebooted you to utter this rubbish, now hibernate so that your service chiefs can continue to loot our reserves.
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by Benwallt(m): 5:17am On Feb 15, 2021
Is this Buhari thinking at all? As in my stomach dey turn me.
Re: I Won’t Allow Any Religious, Ethnic To Stoke Hatred Against Others — Buhari by Mynd44: 5:36am On Feb 15, 2021

(1)

Lai Mohammed’s Outburst Confirms Apc’s Membership Registration Is A Sham - PDP / Do You Have Pipe Borne Water Anywhere In Lagos? / Why You Have To Travel Out Of 9ja & relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.