Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds (7641 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Jonathan Hasn’t Stolen Public Funds, Abati Insists / Patience Jonathan - I Didnt Undergo Any Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by seal777(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
U should ask who is paying me for al i av done for the BB team,from caps,shirts,posters, stickers, fliers, discussions, research and persuading peopl to vote them.

Its the spirit of naija that was once a pride bt got killed by the Poverty Distribution Party.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by sammyzacks(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
If this is the same Buhari that claimed Abacha never stole, then I agree with him. It means therefore that , he and Abacha have the same attitude towards public funds.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by reindeer: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
X-factoria:

You love a murderer and an abuser of human rights?? I am sorry for your aaa*ssssss!!!

Aww, feel sorry for yourself dear.
I am spending my money, energy and time raising awareness and campaigning for change with only one interest, Nigeria.
I believe in him and what he represents and i know those who don't want him do so for simply religious or ethnic reasons, or just purely a lover of corruption as obtains in the status quo.
Sai Buhari!!
BB 2011.
PDP Harrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
Vote for progressive Change !!

CPC

Buhari / Bakare
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Princek12(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You should read and think before you type!!! First off . . . I didn't say he needed to be the one to institute sharia. You claimed the Man a MUJAHADEENS FIGHTERS simply because, according to you, he is a proponebt of Sharia. Please again, use your head! most evey muslim out there, even many of the African american's here turned muslims are 'proponents' of sharia. Unless you are going to say all Muslims are mujahadeens, I suggest you try another way to wiggle out of and around this one.

Again, unless you are going to state that ALL MUSLIMS are MUJAHADEENS FIGHTERS since most ALL MUSLIMS subscribe to Sharia ideals, then I suggest you start learning to use your heard, as you advice others to. Again, you should take your own advice . . . use your head and not your arse when reasoning!!! That you want a separation of religion from government is on the side. You didn't get that in the past 12 years and you feel rather than attacking those who gave us what we have today, it is more rational you attack the one person who did not, with bigotted rubbish ?? ROFLMAO!!

Wait a second here . . . . You yourself have never made much effort or appealed to your legislators to do something on this  . .  matter of fact, Nigerians have never really done much to question the very legislators they elected to appeal the inclusion. The Past Christian Presidents never even bothered themselves with the inclusion of sharia in our constitution. The present Government has not even called on to remove Sharia from the constitution --- matter of fact, there is no indication to show that those of us wanting Sharia out of the constitution are even in the majority--- but you are quick to condemn the man for this??

ROFLMAO!!!

Again start thinking with your head and not your arse . . .take your own advice!

. You must check your senses if you thought my statement about calling him a Mujahadeed fighter was serious. That was just puffery. Anyway, what happened in the past does not address my question about his belief, or that any of the other candidate, about whether Sharia should be part of the Constitution.

And if, according to you, most Muslims subscribe to Sharia ideals, are you now arguing that Nigeria should be made into a Sharia country like Saudi, Iran, etc. Do you know how there are no freedoms in those countries? I am no questioning any body's belief, but I sure hate to mix religion and govt. together.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by onyengbu: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Even IBB has repeatedly challenged nigerians to prove that he stole but no one can. Even the so called okigbo report could not do it.

Buhari's challenge is meaningless as long as his statement that abacha never stole.

Meanwhile, if any of his supporter have gone thru all solajacobs posted on this thread, cannot disprove all of it and then still went ahead to vote him. Then i can only say sorry to such person.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by member479760: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
You have a vote!
You have a choice!
You have a better life to live!
Think twice before you vote for a candidate that will take away your chances and roadmap to development.
Think of a situation that you will be denied of your breakfast just our country owns and we need to pay back.
Think of situation where government spending will be cut as a weapon to fight the progressive regions as it was done previously.
Think of our country as a large entities and a progressive country of the present century.
Think of moving forward and forward.

GOODLUCK TO ALL!!!
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
Princek12:

. You must check your senses if you thought my statement about calling him a Mujahadeed fighter was serious. That was just puffery. Anyway, what happened in the past does not address my question about his belief, or that any of the other candidate, about whether Sharia should be part of the Constitution.

Oh wow, now your attack on the man focused on his being a muslim is not serious? Come on now . . . we weren't born yesterday and we both know where this is coming from.

Actually, the past is the reason why we are where we are today. You insinuations of this man FROM HIS PAST are wrong -- since he only professed his belief to this date, like everyother muslim has so far. But the ones who actually took it on themselves to IMPOSE that belief on others, you seem not worried about. Might we conclude that to be interesting!!!

Princek12:

And if, according to you, most Muslims subscribe to Sharia ideals, are you now arguing that Nigeria should be made into a Sharia country like Saudi, Iran, etc. Do you know how there are no freedoms in those countries? I am no questioning any body's belief, but I sure hate to mix religion and govt. together.

BULL!!! Most muslims subscribe to sharia -- are you going to outlaw islam as a result? Muslims didn't start subscribing to this 12 years ago, or even right when Buhari served as military dictator in Nigeria. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE. I don't understand why that suddenly feel you need to change Nigeria and wail about Sharia because a man like Buhari wants to be president.

Cut the bull! . . . If you want to preach to anyone, start by preaching to your own self. Why have you not OPENED your mouth to your legislators about this? What have you done to awaken the masses to the ills of Sharia?? If you find you are in the minority on this, what are you going to do? IMPOSE YOUR WILL ON OTHERS?

Give it a break!!! Bigotry is wrong. . . . stop fishing for excuses.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Eziachi: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
A very rich, serious businessman  advertised a job for someone with experience not wastage, a clean record in the past and present life. Equal opportunity is granted to all applied candidates. Many responded to the job advert but one candidate caught the eye because of what happen at the interview.

Businessman: Thank you gentleman for applying for this position. How prepared are you?

Candidate: I can't wait to start. In fact I had this sort of job before, was doing well but unforseen event made me to stop so I won't mind to do it again.

Businessman: What effort have you made all this while to get back into this knd of work.

Candidates: I have applied a couple of times in the past but each time I had to fall behind those ready to buy the position, so I can only keep trying and hopefully one day, someone will see my real worth outside the influence of money.

Businessman: One the things I am looking for is someone with a very clean record when it come to stealing or cheating the company.

Candidate: I can only say that I had never touch a penny outside what I am due despite hving the privilege of handling billions of cash and privileges that comes as a result.

Businessman: I will like to hear more.

Candidate: Sir, I authorized you to approach any person, institution that I had worked for in the past to ask questions about my record. Go to any bank, home and abroad and do the same. You are free to do that.

Businessman: Wow! this is the first time a candidate ever suggested to be checked out. Are sure you want me to look?

Candidates: I  am sure and to convince you, this is the list of every places and persons I had worked with.

Businessman: Thank you. I will keep in touch.

Now without abusing anyone, pleaase:
Put yourself into the position of both prospective employer/employee, what will be your position after the brief interview.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Princek12(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Oh wow, now your attack on the man focused on his being a muslim is not serious? Come on now . . . we weren't born yesterday and we both know where this is coming from.

Actually, the past is the reason why we are where we are today. You insinuations of this man FROM HIS PAST are wrong -- since he only professed his belief to this date, like everyother muslim has so far. But the ones who actually took it on themselves to IMPOSE that belief on others, you seem not worried about. Might we conclude that to be interesting!!!

BULL!!! Most muslims subscribe to sharia -- are you going to outlaw islam as a result? Muslims didn't start subscribing to this 12 years ago, or even right when Buhari served as military dictator in Nigeria. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE. I don't understand why that suddenly feel you need to change Nigeria and wail about Sharia because a man like Buhari wants to be president.

Cut the bull! . . . If you want to preach to anyone, start by preaching to your own self. Why have you not OPENED your mouth to your legislators about this? What have you done to awaken the masses to the ills of Sharia?? If you find you are in the minority on this, what are you going to do? IMPOSE YOUR WILL ON OTHERS?

Give it a break!!! Bigotry is wrong. . . . stop fishing for excuses.

Sharap! how can you speak for most muslims, by the way. No one is saying that Muslims should not be allowed to practice their religion, but that you should not mix govt. with religion. So according to you, most Muslims in the United States believe in Sharia, and that the only way Muslims to practice Islam is to have the establishment of a Sharia court.

And by the way, I have written several of our legislators about the idiocy in having a government establish a religion, i.e., allowing for the creation of Sharia courts by the Constitution. Only a retarded country like Nigeria with retarded legislators will create a Constitution that does not treat everyone equal. Muslims are treated one way, while others are treated differently.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
Princek12:

Sharap! how can you speak for most muslims, by the way. No one is saying that Muslims should not be allowed to practice their religion, but that you should not mix govt. with religion. So according to you, most Muslims in the United States believe in Sharia, and that the only way Muslims to practice Islam is to have the establishment of a Sharia court.

ROFLMAO!!!

Open your eyes . . . Much of the Islamic world is already Sharia-ized! I don't need to speak for them . . . . they have been doing that boldly, and loudly too!!! That you are centuries late in discovering this is not about me. Even those in the UK already got the UK governnent to give them Sharia. I hope at some point, you will stop dancing around and accept your fault here. . . lol

Princek12:

And by the way, I have written several of our legislators about the idiocy in having a government establish a religion, i.e., allowing for the creation of Sharia courts by the Constitution. Only a not-so-smart country like Nigeria with not-so-smart legislators will create a Constitution that does not treat everyone equal. Muslims are treated one way, while others are treated differently.

Sure you have . . . and rather than attack them, condemning a man who himself has only proclaimed the belief that most all others who are of his religion, also believe is the one you choose to attack why?

Again . . , Preach to yourself on this one and stop fishing for silly excuses for the statements you have made so far on this.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Princek12(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!!

Open your eyes . . . Much of the Islamic world is already Sharia-ized! I don't need to speak for them . . . . they have been doing that boldly, and loudly too!!! That you are centuries late in discovering this is not about me. Even those in the UK already got the UK governnent to give them Sharia. I hope at some point, you will stop dancing around and accept your fault here. . . lol

Sure you have . . . and rather than attack them, condemning a man who himself has only proclaimed the belief that most all others who are of his religion, also believe is the one you choose to attack why?

Again . . , Preach to yourself on this one and stop fishing for silly excuses for the statements you have made so far on this.

point out the specific provision in the U.K. Constitution, or any statute, that allows for the creation of Sharia courts in both criminal and civil cases. You don't know what you are talking about.

And so your point is that they are trying to make Nigeria like the Islamic world. And the countries that practice Sharia courts do so wholeheartedly and do not have a Constitution that guarantees the freedoms that are inimical to the principles of Sharia. On the other hand, in Nigeria, our Constitution espouses certain fundamental rights guaranteed to, for example, criminal defendants, while, in the same document, allows for the provision of Sharia law whose principles contradict the very same fundamental right it purports to guarantee.
Now tell me if that is not foolish.
Just like Buhari and all those illiterates we have in power, you are probably not going to understand the implications of what I just said, which is why we need not vote illiterates and religious extremists to power.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by rashmo: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
NO matter how DR (J E G A) J[/b]onathan, [b]E[/b]bele, [b]G[/b]oodluck, [b]A[/b]zikiwe   and his fans do [b]BB will keep on PINGING
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
roflmao

Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by mrofficial(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
rashmo:

NO matter how DR (J E G A) J[/b]onathan, [b]E[/b]bele, [b]G[/b]oodluck, [b]A[/b]zikiwe   and his fans do [b]BB will keep on PINGING

Now that's funny. cheesy
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
Eziachi:

A very rich, serious businessman  advertised a job for someone with experience not wastage, a clean record in the past and present life. Equal opportunity is granted to all applied candidates. Many responded to the job advert but one candidate caught the eye because of what happen at the interview.

Businessman: Thank you gentleman for applying for this position. How prepared are you?

Candidate: I can't wait to start. In fact I had this sort of job before, was doing well but unforseen event made me to stop so I won't mind to do it again.

Businessman: What effort have you made all this while to get back into this knd of work.

Candidates: I have applied a couple of times in the past but each time I had to fall behind those ready to buy the position, so I can only keep trying and hopefully one day, someone will see my real worth outside the influence of money.

Businessman: One the things I am looking for is someone with a very clean record when it come to stealing or cheating the company.

Candidate: I can only say that I had never touch a penny outside what I am due despite hving the privilege of handling billions of cash and privileges that comes as a result.

Candidate: Sir, I authorized you to approach any person, institution that I had worked for in the past to ask questions about my record. Go to any bank, home and abroad and do the same. You are free to do that.

Businessman: Wow! this is the first time a candidate ever suggested to be checked out. Are sure you want me to look?

Candidates: I  am sure and to convince you, this is the list of every places and persons I had worked with.

Put yourself into the position of both prospective employer/employee, what will be your position after the brief interview.

Whats your point?
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Adeoladada: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
THOUGHT A PLACE HAS ALREADY BEEN BUILT SOMEWHERE AROUND YABA LEFT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SO WHY ARE YOU NOT THERE

OR ARE YOU AMONG THOSE WHO ESCAPED?

pLEASE GO BACK THERE "CUS YOU REALLY NEED TO BE CHECKED PROPERLY.

@talknafree, This is what i discover from most of buhari fans,they are too insultive and they lack manners,they always sound fustratrated. why? Is this also the xteristics of your master(buhari)? Just look at wht u typed,God have mercy.
NIGERIAN BE WISE
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by MAYOWAAK: 12:32am On Apr 09, 2011
Buhari has been going up and down this country claiming he did not steal. Forget the 53 suitcases incident. That is nonsense. Fee Dee Fee keeps throwing up that non-starter. But I have clear, irrefutable PROOF that Buhari is a BIG Thief. He stole my heart!! He Stole Bakare's heart. He stole the heart of millions of Nigerians! Did He steal yours?
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by jmaine: 5:12am On Apr 09, 2011
Eziachi:

MUMU
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Guidedee(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

Buhari has been going up and down this country claiming he did not steal. Forget the 53 suitcases incident. That is nonsense. Fee Dee Fee keeps throwing up that non-starter. But I have clear, irrefutable PROOF that Buhari is a BIG Thief. He stole my heart!! He Stole Bakare's heart. He stole the heart of millions of Nigerians! Did He steal yours?
Yes, he did and even extended it to my 47 friends, 15 in my family and 12 hearts from my in-laws with his humility, sincerity, simplicity, lack of a godfather and divine message - Save Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Guidedee(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2011
Someone asked why Buhari supporters haven't replied sholajacobs, we have not simply because he was paid and have perfected his lies so that it can't be totally demolished instantly. We've made up our minds for BB mr sholajacobs, try again later!
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Ikwikwikwi(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2011
Please tell us where the funds you have been wasting on electioneering campaigns all these years come from. You are a lazy lier
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by cantell(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2011
Ikwikwikwi:

Please tell us where the funds you have been wasting on electioneering campaigns all these years come from. You are a lazy lier
Gbam!
O boy ur username scares the §hit outta of me.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by cantell(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

Definitely not! You better go back and collect the heart he stole from you cos the douchebag is going down.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by jmslimx(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2011
I dont know if any of you have been in abj of recent, i was in abj last week i am totally disappointed in GEJ, that guy na ole, So many projects stopped, traffic light not working in major areas of the city, this is totally not abj even during OBJ it was organized.

Politics this guys play is much beyond our imagination so guys lets start a revaluation
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by rasputinn(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2011
Oh shut up,you retarded foo.l,all the ones you stole from the petroleum ninistry and while you were head of state and at PTF nko?na God go punish that your useless mouth,grand hypocrite
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by rasputinn(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2011

Buhari is a pretentious anti-corruption fighter. The trajectory of a man's journey in public life matters. For the follwoing reasons I can not vote for Buhari

> 1. He is an oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law. The way he jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Niara and dollars to be under house arrest is my evidence. He also allowed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compesation to remain under house arrest.

> 1(a) Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortly after.

> 1 (b) Prof. Ambrose Alli also became blind as a result of this false imprisonment. When he died, he had only one undeveloped plot of land to his name.

> 1© Pa Adekule Ajasin was never the same after his eventual release and remained sickly for the rest of his life. Whe he died, he never had any property anywhere in the world except the one he had built from his sweat as long term teacher and school principal in Owo township.

> 2. He put in place a retroactive law that killed three men, innocent men in my book, by public execution. He left untouched an alleged well-known drug baron in Ibrahim Babangida who later overthrew his government.

> 3. He jailed Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian on stories that were factually true under Decree 4. He had told the Nigerian journalists then that it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not.

> 4. He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash througth the MMA against the protests of General Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku (then Comptroller of Customs who later became the Vice President and a compromised politician himself). This smuggling of the suit cases were supervised by his ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo, now Emir of Gwandu.

> 5. He jailed Fela Anikulapo -Kuti on trumped up charges under emergency law which prompted the sentencing Judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and apologised to the late musician. It was Buhari's administration that said it has "decided to deal with this Fela problem once and for all."

> 6. He convinced all the northern political leaders against allowing the National Identity Card program because according to him, this would unravel the myth of Northern population majority

> 7. He is an Islamic fundamentalist, the Bin Laden of Nigeria, who told his northern followers never to vote for anyone who was not a muslim.

> 8. He is a coup plotter.

> 9. He has never been able to account to Nigerians what he did with the 20 billion Naira of the Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the chairman under Sani Abacha.

> 9(a) He has not been able to point to any project that he prosecuted outside the Northern Nigeria with the so-caled Trust Fund.

> 10. He was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigerian people. There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was on the precipice. It shows that he is a patriot of convenience and as such unfit to lead the country.

> 11. Buhari, as part of his tribalistic practices placed President Shagari under house arrest inside a palatial mansion in Ikoyi, while he locked up Shagari's Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri Prison. Shagari is Hausa/Fulani like him while Alex Ekwueme is an Igboman.

> 12. Ikemba Emeka Ojukwu, another Igboman who returned from 13years exile just a little over a year then was as well locked up in Kiri Kiri Prison by mean-hearted Buhari.Up till today we are not told what was Emeka's offence.

> 13. Busari Adelakun died of ulcer because Buhari refused him to be taken out of prison for immediate medical attention.The then Governor of Ogun State,Bisi Onabanjo suffered similar fate which we were told led to his untimely death.

> 14. Buhari ransacked the house of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and confisticated his International Passport. Which civilized democratic society would elect the likes of Buhari as President,the same individual who overthrew an elected President? Never!

> 15. Plus Buhari having Sam Mbakwe in jail, he went for one of Mbakwe's wives. He established himself again for what he was/is letting Mbakwe receive in jailhouse news of the death of another of Mbakwe's two wives. One (I can't remember his name now; Odenigbo?) also died in jail.

> 16. Buhari's henchman and sponsor, CPC governorship candidate for Kano State, is Mohammed Abacha, the same person that had/ran a personal killing squad, co ordinated the killing of Kudirat Abiola & attempted to kill Ibru; and also stashed money in underground tanks, all less than 13 years ago, Nigerians have very short selective memory. Shame!

> 17. Buhari discriminated against persons from other ethnic groups/faiths; and that as PTF Chairman, he employed an overwhelming number of Fulani/Hausa/Moslem people; to the detriment of other groups and concentrated PTF projects in the North. If in doubt read El Rufai's testimony where he wrote about Katsina boys who used the money they made at PTF to bankroll Yar'Adua's election as Katsina Governor in 1999.

> 18. Buhari is unforgiving! When he "took over" by coup in 1983, he even remembered an article written a very very long time ago by Bisi Onabanjo ('The Mallams are coming') and a later one in which Onabanjo wrote that people should watch out for that "gangly officer from the north" after Buhari gave a no holds barred speech at some Army function where he was reported to be very openly pro-Fulani and pro-Islam to the exclusion of all else and also talked about termination of democratic rule. For that, Onabanjo got one of the harshest jail terms and treatments.

> 19. Buhari's intolerance is worse than Obasanjo's. When he was adopted as the ANPP's candidate on the night of the party's Primaries (without prior warning to the other candidates) and a few of them protested, Buhari got up and made a speech that those people must be disciplined.He subsequently spoke on BBC's "hard talk" and he frightened his listeners and the interviewer with his archaic and fundamentalist intolerant views. His understanding and articulation is very much in doubt.

> 20. The evil genius, IBB and his crew similarly ran rings around Buhari. On the 10th anniversary of Abacha's demise, Buhari said that Abacha stole nothing from Nigeria! Despite millions of Dollars recovered from banks around the world and the Abacha family signing a formal agreement to return over $1 billion dollars, Buhari still said that Abacha's stealing remains an unproved allegation!!!! Why? Because Abacha set Buhari up like an emperor and let him use oil money from the Niger Delta to develop the North without supervision or questions.

> 21. Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now wants their votes by refusing to appear before Justice Oputa Truth and Reconciliation Panel, despite the fact that Buhari knew how inportant reconciliation is to the stability of democracy. Buhari has never apologised at anytime.

> 22. Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26) for trafficking in drugs. To put it quite plainly, one of those three - Ogedengbe - was executed for a crime that did not carry a capital forfeit at the time it was committed. At the time Ogedengbe committed the crime it did not carry that punishment. If we must live as civilised citizens we must go by the rules. Article 11.2 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights reads: "No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission WHICH DID NOT CONSTITUTE A PENAL OFFENCE, under national or international law at the time it was committed. NOR SHALL A HEAVIER PUNISHMENT BE IMPOSED THAN THE ONE THAT WAS APPLICABLE AT THE TIME THE PENAL OFFENCE WAS COMMITTED. Killing people with retroactive laws is not the civilised thing to do - and for as long as we will have people who refuse to see the truth only because their heroes are itching to rule when they have not purged themselves we will continue to wallow in misery.

> If Nigerians reward dangerous, insensitive, dishonest, mean, cruel, partial, egoistic, religious fundamendalist, conscienceless human being like MOHAMMADU BUHARI with the Presidency of Nigeria with his kind of track record, then why do we still wonder why Nigeria has not and will not make it?

> I cannot in good conscience support Buhari's candidacy on the above grounds. I wish we have intelligent people who know what democracy means. I wish we have civilized minds. However, I am 100 percent sure that Buhari will never again rule Nigeria.

> For the good of Nigeria, vote any other candidate, but SAY NO TO BUHARI! 

Comprehensively factual
SAY NO TO BUHARI THE LIAR
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by 10cirenoh: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2011
Your hate for him won't change anything, rather it's going to get you old in time.

How are you going to feel if you see yourself as old as a 60yrs old at the age of 30 just because you hate a honest man for no just cause?
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by rasputinn(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^^
No,on the contrary,I hate buhari with the same passion as I've hated other negative factors in life,such hatred can only be good for one's being,gives me a breath od FRESH AIR  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you say 30 I assume you're talking within your age bracket.Small pikin
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by prodam(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
my opinion goes thus: Buhari as a person has a good personality but the people sorrounding him has however made him to be a political object.
his party is also another problematic factor because in some states the aspirants of this parties are corrupt people,example is in kwara state here where sen. gbemisola saraki is also running for governor on the platform of cpc,
ALL THE SAME, AMONG THE CANDIDATES BUHARI IS BEST,
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by Rossikk(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
I've no idea why Buhari expects intelligent Nigerians to believe this claim of his.

He finds incredible amounts of money each election to run for presidency. He's not known to operate any meaningful business. Not even a barber shop.

So where does he get what must run into several millions of dollars each time, to run for presidential elections??

If some others are giving him this money, what is THEIR source of income, and WHY are they spending their money on him?

So many questions.

So few real answers.
Re: Buhari To Jonathan: I Have Never Stolen Public Funds by 10cirenoh: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
rasputinn:

^^^
No,on the contrary,I hate buhari with the same passion as I've hated other negative factors in life,such hatred can only be good for one's being,gives me a breath od FRESH AIR  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you say 30 I assume you're talking within your age bracket.Small pikin

My likeness for him cancels that of your hatred for him. (case closed)

But he has more than 20 million eligible voters alone in the Northern parts who love him (excluding those who love him in the south o). so your hatred is useless, sorry old man. grin grin grin grin grin grin

^^^^

Even on nairaland alone, people have personally raised funds almost into million for him, most haven't met him, yet are campaigning for him with their money and resources, you see why he was able to run for presidency twice? undecided undecided undecided

Now your job is to try and be upright so that people can vouch for you and can also stand for you anytime you need to be stood for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nba Ikeja Press Release On N97 Fuel Price / Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.