Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Brad Pitt And (angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Anniston) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brad Pitt And (angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Anniston) (1054 Views)

Lupita Nyong'o Reunites With Brad Pitt For Chimamanda's 'americanah' / Brad Pitt And Ex Jennifer Aniston In Secret Affair! How True? / Mission Impossible 4: Brad Pitt To Replace Tom Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brad Pitt And (angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Anniston) by TunmeeB(f): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2007
do you guys like it how brad and jennifer broke up?
Re: Brad Pitt And (angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Anniston) by iice(f): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2007
Never liked their pairing up, he's too handsome for her shocked shocked grin grin He needs someone in the same beauty category as him tongue grin grin Hella hella prefer the coupledom of Brangelina!! Long may they live in mutual and entwined harmony! grin grin
Re: Brad Pitt And (angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Anniston) by Gamine(f): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2007
Yeah, i was waiting for them to break up!

I was even happier when i found My Gurl Angelina Snagged him!! grin grin grin

I mean aftar Mr and Mrs Smith wink
Re: Brad Pitt And (angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Anniston) by grock1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2007
yeah its kul how they broke up,cos jennifer is too boring for him.by the look of her eye,u will know she is one hell of a boring bitch.and am very happy for brad to gt angelina cos she will be very lively and she will satisfy him in everytin in all styles,if u know wot i mean wink, grin
Re: Brad Pitt And (angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Anniston) by kilma(f): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2007
they guys maybe it's because i just don't like angelina, and i am a big fan of Friends but i'm all for jennifer aniston. but basically i really really really really don't care.
Re: Brad Pitt And (angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Anniston) by angel101(f): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
Jen rocks!!!! and for those of u saying she looks boring helooooooooo Brad will bore me to tears! hot - yes fun - hell no!
Re: Brad Pitt And (angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Anniston) by Oracle(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2007
Let him be with whoever he loves.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Niger Delta Militant Youth / Heroes And Zeroes Movie Hits Ghanaian Cinema Before Nigeria / Nigeria`s Rep In The Big Brother Africa Star Game Arrive Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.