Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People (11368 Views)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Ogun 2023: Supporters Of Segun Showunmi Endorse Him For Governor / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Glycosunde: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2021
Bello can not be the president of a WhatsApp group not to talk of Nigeria, even in a nightmare he can't be. That monumental accidental failure of a governor wants to be president of Nigeria, the same man in the election in Kogi that lost but the election was rerun and many scores were killed and even an opposition was burnt to death in her own house. Same man that don't have a tangible anticedents since he began governor and to crown it all someone whose role model is the nepotic and clueless Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Misterdhee1(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2021
No one takes these ones serious abeg. Let them chop him money. Someone that should be contesting for the worst governor since 1999
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by mikmash(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Ban ke? Oh well, we Don ban am already. He should rest. You see that his goal to sit at the Aso villa, believe me it's a good dream but sorry, it won't come through,not even in 2023.
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Resurrection212: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Look guy if ever see you posting nonsense on this forum ...you will be track and beat mercilessly.
Simeonee111:
Way to go!
Considering the kind of leaders we have had in the past, Yahaya Bello remains my best bet.

On Covid-19, I score in 100%
On youth involvement, I score in 100%
With all the recent emerging Developmental projects in Kogi, I score him 100%
On women participation, I score in 100%
On gender equality, I score 100%
On security, I score him 200%

2023 is youth
2023 is Yahaya Bello

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Ahmeduana(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2021
May the league of foolish people never go into extinction! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Ever8090: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Simeonee111:
Way to go!
Considering the kind of leaders we have had in the past, Yahaya Bello remains my best bet.

2023 is youth
2023 is Yahaya Bello
if Yahaya Bello remains your best bet, I bet you are one of the problem of this country

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by okunwaye(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2021
wengerjay:
Arrangee thread
Your head dey their grin
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Kapilta(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2021
Jokers.
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2021
happiness32:

Why shouldn't anyone be rooting for Bello?
While your other Governors were busy eating Covid money, at least we had someone to speak for us.
I'm not from Kogi, but I stand with Bello 2023
Nigerians never learn.

Your reason for wanting Bello as president is laughable/annoying/illogical/disappointing/.... Is that what we need to save this already dead Country? a person that speaks for you during covid? are you serious?

Unlike you, I live in Kogi and don't see what you are seeing in Bello
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by extol1(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2021
Simeonee111:
Way to go!

2023 is youth
2023 is Yahaya Bello
on salary payment, you score him 500%
on sport, you score him 400%
on thuggery, you score him 300%
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by extol1(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Nigerians never learn.

Your reason for wanting Bello as president is laughable/annoying/illogical/disappointing/.... Is that what we need to save this already dead Country? a person that speaks for you during covid? are you serious?

Unlike you, I live in Kogi and don't see what you are seeing in Bello
please don't mind him, they come online only to chew nonsense
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by F3dan: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Yahaya Bello for President. No going back!
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by IamFINESSE: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2021
IVORY2009:

Bobo Chicago shocked

Lol grin
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by IamFINESSE: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Ade3131:

The same way people thought they chose the lesser evil between Buhari and Jonathan.

I mean among 200 million Nigerians are these the best candidates we can present? Why do we keep recycling failures?

Naija mata no be ordinary eye again ooo.

Look who we're talking about here. What meaningful achievement has this guy brought to Kogi state? What meaningful achievement has he helped himself to outside politics and being a governor.

You need to meet with a civil servant in that state to hear first hand information about this guy.

The worst thing to befall a country is to have a Yahaya Bello after all the bad anti people's policies of PMB

I chose the lesser evil
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by nograv: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2021
27Pushing30:

Have the north put forward a north/north ticket before?

They dont need to, given how they own the ports eventhough they have no coast.

They own all the oil eventhough not one arewa state pumps all.

After Buhari ignored the federal character to only appoint his people, that nonsense is over.

South/South ticket it is for me I am afraid.
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by ChrisLegacy007: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2021
future impossible tense..
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Simeonee111:
Way to go!

2023 is youth
2023 is Yahaya Bello

amazing the way we go about this every time - crass propaganda but who cares - the masses do not care so WTF do i care carry go
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 17, 2021
feezay86:

How can Hello be President.... Bello will be
grin grin
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Etudy: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2021
He is a youth, he is smart, courageous bla bla, he should make good use of the mandate given to him already before seeking another.
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by toye440: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2021
wetin this country do una, we are still enduring a disaster of a president, una wan introduce another epidemic abeg.
Na only Ebira votes e fit muster. Another allahkuberian rule this country hmmmm 9ja go just become HQ for terrorism.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by yunusabuba(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2021
how should i get access to the website, i want to register please help me
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by mopa001: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Simeonee111:
Way to go!

2023 is youth
2023 is Yahaya Bello
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by obowunmi(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2021
Only a fool will vote for this one.
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by kolade560: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2021
Simeonee111:
Way to go!

2023 is youth
2023 is Yahaya Bello
is either you are sick in the head or need deliverance. A disappointment you are!!!
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by kolade560: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2021
how can a reasonable person even think of Yahaya Bello becoming the president? y do Nigerians like suffering like this oh lord y did u throw me into this country?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by Pharaoh94(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's hard to believe that gullible Nigerians will support Bello for president. And achievements listed are women participation, Youth appointment. Security.. can you imagine!

There is no statistics, facts sheet, annual report to show how well the governor has done. And all of a sudden some one wakes up and starts trying to inculcate such idea in to the masses.

The reasons they have cited is why our country can never be better if we continue like this. The state of this country is beyound mere youth appointment and women participation in government.

I have seen this country become Nigeria, fall apart and become Nigeria. And i feel sorry for the young generation of this country that you have been brain washed, denied of your rights, detained. But that is not enough to break your spirit. I fought in a civil war that i had no understanding of, but one thing i knew was, i needed to survive till the next day and my spirit was not broken.. And that is how the youth in Nigeria lives today.

To my fellow Nigerians, be you Yoruba,Igbo, Hausa EfiK,ibiobio, Kanuri,Ijaw e.t.c. it is high time we started taking this country back in our own hands. Stop waiting for someone that has been in government to fix it for you.

This country needs to be reinvented, reformed and restructured. And i know people will refute and throw insults but deep down you all know that our leaders have failed and are clueless and this country is about to fall apart again.

The question is, will you make a right decision this time

1 Like

Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by spiritedtete: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jokers everywhere.... yahaya bello of all people.... eheheheh Dog without a Tooth... Godforbid!!
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by optm(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
IamFINESSE:

I chose the lesser evil
keep trading your future and those of your kids for crumbs.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
IamFINESSE:

I choose Bello over Tinubu drug Baron frog eye brown teeth bullion van barawo
Tinubu ain't good but you need to work on your choosing faculty cheesy
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by danny56: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
happiness32:

Why shouldn't anyone be rooting for Bello?
While your other Governors were busy eating Covid money, at least we had someone to speak for us.
I'm not from Kogi, but I stand with Bello 2023

Shut ur big mouth. How do u people open ur mouth wide for peanut just to say rubbish. Are u in kogi state?
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by vulpeslopez(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yahaya Bello that in a normal country he wouldn't even be allow to run a local govt....Kogi state I hail una
Re: 2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Simeonee111:
Way to go!

2023 is youth
2023 is Yahaya Bello

See a certified psychiatrist asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra@30: Anambra To Unveil Man Of The Year Soon / APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention / 2023: Wike Has Invested, Harvested So Much, Can’t Dump Party – Debo Ologunagba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.