Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ (44468 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by kareemkamil(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hushpuppi, don enter wahala oooooo
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by solaademolu: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
All this people are robbers,, then spending and oppressing all of his friends and family thinking he has a legitimate business. I work hard for my living. Let him go to life imprisonment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by perestroika19: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrAde455:
I want to change some frustrated lives here.
I have 100% sure game and will only share with 10 people for just a chicken change of #100,000

WARNING!
No free game AND no payment after.
If any bastard message me and beg me for free game, I will block you straight away.
I don't have time for nonsense!

Simply whatsap me, pay 100K and you get the game.
I am only helping 10 serious people, that betting companies have made their lives useless.
It is your payback time!

If you like, keep looking like a foool, once the 10 people are complete, that is the end.
Finished helping your family members?

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by perestroika19: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrAde455:
With how much I have made, 1million is chicken change to me. Just trying to help frustrated souls like you.
Your sentence will be longer like River Nile. You've made millions but your survival depends on paltry 100k donations? Mumu

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Golan007: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
afube:

The judge has a measure of leeway to temper justice with mercy, get your vindictive black mind out of the gutter!
Seems you care more about the criminal than the victims.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by legba1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
MrAde455:
I want to change some frustrated lives here.
I have 100% sure game and will only share with 10 people for just a chicken change of #100,000

WARNING!
No free game AND no payment after.
If any bastard message me and beg me for free game, I will block you straight away.
I don't have time for nonsense!

Simply whatsap me, pay 100K and you get the game.
I am only helping 10 serious people, that betting companies have made their lives useless.
It is your payback time!

If you like, keep looking like a foool, once the 10 people are complete, that is the end.

Another Invictus on local beat... If you are that sure of your 100% bet, why not sell your inheritance, family house, land jewelries et AL and stake big. After all you will replace them when you cash out big. Making 1milli from 10 peeps will be peanuts. OLE

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Golan007: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
thaoriginator:
Mi bloodclaat!

Member say Di youth nuh squeeze trigger. Dem nah buss shot pon any niggarr..

Di youth deh wan fi make ends meet inna dis white man's world..

Don't buy no guns.. Nah support nuh warrr.. Big up dem bwoy dem deh weh ah make dem pay.

Dem call it fraud, but me call it a reparation

I and I need deliverance.
grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Saao(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pierocash:
They involve themselves in fraudulent means,come to the public and be making comments that make others look stupid.they talk with so much arrogance ,making it look like they are just been hardworking and creative.meanwhile,nah fraud dem dey do.
exactly, when I listened to him then, I alway winder, what kind of prayer is he praying or that I'm not hard working enough?
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Abeyjide:
The industrious guy.
Very hard-working
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by 2kurupt(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
abbey621:
The problem is that these scammers do more damage than most people are aware of. E for better if they only target large businesses because those ones get insurance and fit write off any loss in taxes but when you target small businesses, the widows, the common man who managed to save up $100,000 to $200,000 after working 20-40 years this becomes dangerous because those ones end up committing suicide or going into deep depression that affects not only them but their families as well.

For some of you who think say hustle na hustle, imagine you don work 10 years, you don invest all your money in a bank or jewelries and some bloody fool wiped it all out, will you pray for that person or would you personally visit the god of thunder and put a hit on him/her? 9ja people we must rid ourselves of these dangerous scammers/cancers. It might be too late for our generation but imagine your kids and their kids, what type of reputation would they have? To travel out for common vacation they must be interrogated like criminals, even to shop on international websites na wahala....ABEG WE CAN DO BETTER, WE MUST DO BETTER!

Very well said. Just last week I heard a story of a man in his mid 30's who developed HBP and died after his account was wiped clean. You can imagine an able bodied young man just wasted like that cry

The comments above supporting fraudsters and their sympathisers don't know the level of damage being caused by these miscreants.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Abeyjide: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
PenName55:
Very hard-working
yes my guy. lol
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by 2kurupt(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
iamL:

And u think those business will be waiting for him or the people in charge will still be there with his supposed cash?

Lol, he doesn't know. Then even trusted friends & family will cannibalise the stashed loot
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by banmee(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mynd44:

I doubt he will get more than 7 years

You don't understand the U.S. Unless the maximum is 7 years, they will throw everything and the kitchen sink at him.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by danietohbadt(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mynd44:

if you've been following his story, his punishment most likely will be 20 years.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Walkee: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Is there any American Billionaire that's 100% clean?

All these Oyinbo are just wicked and jealous if Blacks. If you have stayed in the UK or Australia, you will understand better
na see finish. Why not jail him in Nigeria? If an American defraud a Nigerian company will he be extradited to Nigeria for sentencing? Our bambiala government don't know all their begging for aids and money to loots make them forever subservient.
How many countries have the US government scammed with fake propaganda just for invasion?
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
abbey621:
The problem is that these scammers do more damage than most people are aware of. E for better if they only target large businesses because those ones get insurance and fit write off any loss in taxes but when you target small businesses, the widows, the common man who managed to save up $100,000 to $200,000 after working 20-40 years this becomes dangerous because those ones end up committing suicide or going into deep depression that affects not only them but their families as well.

For some of you who think say hustle na hustle, imagine you don work 10 years, you don invest all your money in a bank or jewelries and some bloody fool wiped it all out, will you pray for that person or would you personally visit the god of thunder and put a hit on him/her? 9ja people we must rid ourselves of these dangerous scammers/cancers. It might be too late for our generation but imagine your kids and their kids, what type of reputation would they have? To travel out for common vacation they must be interrogated like criminals, even to shop on international websites na wahala....ABEG WE CAN DO BETTER, WE MUST DO BETTER!

Words on Marble

Meanwhile, whether small or large business, both are essential to the economy of the targeted country. So hitting either with fraud is a no-no. The populace will suffer it, as it might lead to increase in unemployment or total loss of affected business.

It reminds me of when our partner's firm was hit by fraudsters, their company was not the only one affected. Ours too was affected, so much we had to downsize very quickly to stay afloat.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
jeliliadedoja1:
If you must steal don't beg when you are caught. However a perfect thief will be caught one day.

This is what Nairaland Real Nigarrr and his likes don't know. Crime has an expiry date
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by tidoabdul(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
The Entrepreneur guy, telling people how to get rich under 30
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by TemmyT002(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
See the excuses his lawyer is giving. They should arrest that lawyer too.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by staga: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
The least he will get is 20 years. He may be out in 10 years on parole, and then deported permanently, never to set foot in US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and UK ever again.

All the gangs in prison, the gays, oh gosh!
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
tot:

How can you leave out perspire?! grin They must perspire and aspire to inspire before they expire.

Why did you too leave out retire

They perspire and aspire to inspire and expire before they can retire grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
PenName55:

Why did you too leave out retire

They perspire and aspire to inspire and expire before they can retire grin

What a satire!
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by YungMillionaire: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Donald Trump's scam is 100 times bigger than this and he became President. Americans are hypocritical racists.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by SmartPolician: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Is there any American Billionaire that's 100% clean?

All these Oyinbo are just wicked and jealous if Blacks. If you have stayed in the UK or Australia, you will understand better

People like you and those who liked your comment lack common sense
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by osamz007: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mynd44:
but you yourself ban people for 35 years haba

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Johnkay225: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
At the end of the day ,crime doesn't pay. All these criminals who say they are hustling,your own time is coming.. Money earned by fraud tastes sweet to the mouth but ends in a mouth full of gravel.. Even our wicked politicians stealing our commonwealth,you might not be caught like this man , but none of you would go unpunished.. That much I know.. Yahoo Yahoo na stealing oh... Jesus is the only way out...
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by hopexter(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mopolchi:
For where, him family no see shishi. He no gree share with him family members, naim make he dey inside dis gbege only am. He come from polygamous family where so so quarrel dey.

Then I guess all was for nothing if he gets long sentence.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by lastchild: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
they should please have obinwanne for him
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by thaoriginator: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Golan007:

I and I need deliverance.
grin
Deliverance fi wah? Me never empty dem clips inna nuh body head enuh undecided
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by damoceile: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
the should just give him life without parole
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pierocash:
Ewu! You call fraud success.

Is this the type of success you want for your children?

I am not poor by the way. By the time prison finishes with him, he will know that indeed,hardwork pays, not fraudwork.

ode. who called fraud success? where did i say or imply it? infact let us even speak english, if you want to define it, yes i would call someone who has made his money, name and a thriving business for himself success no matter the means it was achieved. go and look up the meaning of the word success. you dont know me, you dont even know what i want for my children. if obiwanne was never caugjt, would you say this about him? so what i am tellimg you is that even as you are, you are still admiring someome you know nothing about his wealth. so please and please, for you mot to open your mouth and say these types of things stop idolizing of comparing yourself to other people you think are made...
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by tonididdy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerians hate themselves, not surprised the comments undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) / Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.