Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ (44467 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by tonididdy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
solaademolu:
All this people are robbers,, then spending and oppressing all of his friends and family thinking he has a legitimate business. I work hard for my living. Let him go to life imprisonment.
Life is all about a freedom of choice.
The choice you made to make money is different, what about your fornication choices, what about your dubiosity, what about your...

Check yourself bro... U aren't holy.
Don't be the first to cast the stone... undecided

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by hibeebeeking: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sirmuel1:
Is there any American Billionaire that's 100% clean?

All these Oyinbo are just wicked and jealous if Blacks. If you have stayed in the UK or Australia, you will understand better
. Arrest and jail them now,if you find them guilty. And you keep runing ro their country. You Better call a spade a spade. Thrash
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Pierocash(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

ode. who called fraud success? where did i say or imply it? infact let us even speak english, if you want to define it, yes i would call someone who has made his money, name and a thriving business for himself success no matter the means it was achieved. go and look up the meaning of the word success. you dont know me, you dont even know what i want for my children. if obiwanne was never caugjt, would you say this about him? so what i am tellimg you is that even as you are, you are still admiring someome you know nothing about his wealth. so please and please, for you mot to open your mouth and say these types of things stop idolizing of comparing yourself to other people you think are made...
olori ibu ni eleyi ke.

You call a criminal success,oponu!

Go and get that kind of success nah,me I don't want that type.

Anrindi..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by olorunyomi25149: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
:The judge has a measure of leeway to temper justice with mercy, get your vindictive black mind out of the gutter!Seems you care more about the criminal than the victims.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Unrated900(m): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
This people are the most greedy miscreants on earth

You have made billions from your scam organization

You still went back to USA to knock face to collect billions

I don’t know why this Igbo people can’t for once be like d bang

The igbos on nairaland won’t comments to this

Very tribalistic catalistic fellas
Rot in jail
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Unrated900(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pierocash:
They involve themselves in fraudulent means,come to the public and be making comments that make others look stupid.they talk with so much arrogance ,making it look like they are just been hardworking and creative.meanwhile,nah fraud dem dey do.

Bro no too para

Na their way

Igbos and fraud are isiewu and Oha soup
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Unrated900(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sirmuel1:

All these Oyinbo are just wicked and jealous if Blacks. If you have stayed in the UK or Australia, you will understand better

Una don start again abiiiii, continue.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by nextstep(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
Well, look on the bright side: at least he will be on US soil for 10 - 15 years, all expenses paid. That's every Nigerian's dream abi? grin grin grin
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by nextstep(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Unrated900:
Bro no too para

Na their way

Igbos and fraud are isiewu and Oha soup

Bros why cast Igbos na? Huspuppy and Mompha be wetin? Fraud na national pastime
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by solonubinho(m): 12:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Alaye...he do wire fraud abi he no do wire fraud?...leave oyinbo jealousy out of this.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by gnykelly(m): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2021
He should get maximum sentence. You can’t rip off people off their legitimate earning and walk free
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by ussv: 1:36am On Feb 17, 2021
This guy for just hide chop im money, all thoses show offs and coming out directed spotlight towards him. All this hush puppy situations no dey pay.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by juniorstar(m): 2:46am On Feb 17, 2021
and some fools who are doing illegal and receiving small change will be posting all their activities on their WhatsApp status. as they say when the devil wants to deal with you he first makes you mad.
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by joeluv: 6:08am On Feb 17, 2021
Are u ok at all? Lobby to get reduce sentence for a thief . Please that is for his family to do. And no develop worlds don’t lobby for reduce sentence for criminals.
WUdec:
The comments section is a clear proof of the hearts of Nigerians. Then you wonder why the government does not care about the people.

If Okeke was a British or American citizen locked up abroad, fellow citizens would lobby for him to get a reduced sentence or at least avoid a harsh penalty becos he is one of their own.

Here our Nigerians are feeding theirs to the dogs. Asking the judge to lock him away for life or let him die in there. Same people forget that tables can turn. Its all about jealousy, hate and tribe. Yet we call these people our own.

All Africans from other countries have said that Nigerians are their own biggest enemies. They were not lying. This is why i keep them at a very long distance. They contribute nothing positive except they have something to gain in return.

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by Ademolathefirst: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Thief

1 Like

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by edydeyemi(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2021
Pierocash:
They involve themselves in fraudulent means,come to the public and be making comments that make others look stupid.they talk with so much arrogance ,making it look like they are just been hardworking and creative.meanwhile,nah fraud dem dey do.
And make you begin to wonder if God has forsaken you.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by tot(f): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2021
PenName55:

Why did you too leave out retire

They perspire and aspire to inspire and expire before they can retire grin

grin grin
Re: U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ by AlphaSoul: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) / Kennezoid: Man Who Tried To Blackmail Corper With Her Nudes, Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.