Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,509 members, 7,857,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? (3509 Views)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Sariel(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fellow Nairalanders, a lot has been going through my mind concerning suicide, like why does it seem like the only available option when we are fed up.

Anyways here is my little story, I am Fed up and afraid, afraid of the loved ones I will be leaving behind, afraid of the afterlife (if it really exists), afraid I have failed alot of people.

It is easier to commit suicide, anyone can do it, but it's selfish not to consider those you leave behind when they see your body, so the beat thing is to jump into the water with heavy objects tied to your arm and feet so you can sink in forever never to be found, just leave a letter telling everyone you have gone to Italy and will be back, atleast it's better than jumping into a moving car!!

My Mother! My dear Mother! My twin sister!!

Who needs my body parts, perhaps I could donate it before leaving, or who needs someone for rituals??
Should I even collect loans from all this loaning apps, accumulate it and send to mama??

I refuse to be a total waste even in death!!! Never!!

Someone send my regards to my gf, Oh God!! I think she is pregnant for me, a better consolation for my mother.

I have failed. I have little time.

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sariel:
Should I even collect loans from all this loaning apps, accumulate it and send to mama?

Dying shouldn't be the only way out of difficult time, bro. If we ask about the challenge you are facing, everything would still boil down to financial problem.

And if you must die, do make sure you exempt Sokoloan from those loan Apps so that, after your demise, your family & friends wouldn't be sending curses to you instead of RIPs.

Take the advice from a concerned brother.

6 Likes

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thats the voice of the devil putting these ideas into your head.
how dare you call yourself a failure.
You only become a failure when you die.dont be a coward,dont die out of fear.you havent done anything of value on earth,you werent created to live and just die.you owe me,you owe the world.DONT DIE WITH YOUR POTENTIALS

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Depressed101: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sariel:
Fellow Nairalanders, a lot has been going through my mind concerning suicide, like why does it seem like the only available option when we are fed up.

Anyways here is my little story, I am Fed up and afraid, afraid of the loved ones I will be leaving behind, afraid of the afterlife (if it really exists), afraid I have failed alot of people.

It is easier to commit suicide, anyone can do it, but it's selfish not to consider those you leave behind when they see your body, so the beat thing is to jump into the water with heavy objects tied to your arm and feet so you can sink in forever never to be found, just leave a letter telling everyone you have gone to Italy and will be back, atleast it's better than jumping into a moving car!!

Who needs my body parts, perhaps I could donate it before leaving, or who needs someone for rituals??
Should I even collect loans from all this loaning apps, accumulate it and send to mama??

Someone send my regards to my gf, Oh God!! I think she is pregnant for me, a better consolation for my mother.

you know when my moniker above wanted to finish me, there is this suicide method I thought of, tieing a heavy metal to your leg and jumping into the lagoon at night, it felt good thinking about it, but I didn't go through with it because if I had some people would have being happy I left early.. I want to pepper some people with success b4 I go, I think you should do that too.

7 Likes

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Sariel(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
SirDelight:

Dying shouldn't be the only way out of difficult time, bro.

And if you must die, do make sure you exempt Sokoloan from those loan Apps so that, after your demise, your family & friends wouldn't be sending curses to you instead of RIPs.

Take the advice from a concerned brother.

Thanks for your advice, the very first day I died was the day I took a loan from Sokoloan's affiliate apps (9jacash and GoCash). I still owe them. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sariel:

Thanks for your advice, the very first day I died was the day I took a loan from Sokoloan's affiliate apps (9jacash and GoCash). I still owe them. Thanks for the advice

You can't die now. You can still make money from comedy skits grin grin grin grin. Like the person above mentioned, don't waste your potential.

If you dare take any loan from 9credits too, you're likely to die the second time. No prayer can resurrect you this time around cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Sariel(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Depressed101:
you know when my moniker above wanted to finish me, there is this suicide method I thought of, tieing a heavy metal to your leg and jumping into the lagoon at night, it felt good thinking about it, but I didn't go through with it because if I had some people would have being happy I left early.. I want to pepper some people with success b4 I go, I think you should do that too.

Thanks. Perhaps you could share what led to your depression and how you sorted it.
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Depressed101: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sariel:

Thanks. Perhaps you could share what led to your depression and how you sorted it.
search "world of juice" Dairyland
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Sariel(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
SirDelight:

You can't die now. You can still make money from comedy skits grin grin grin grin. Like the person above mentioned, don't waste your potential.

I like your sense of humour, why did you advise against Sokoloan by the way?
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Sariel(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Depressed101:

Ok I will, if possible please post the link.
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
If we all had a deactivate and disappear button, things would have been much easier. This meaningless life and its wahala.. the sheer vanity of it all... dey tire person sometimes.

But anyways, just hang on there. You just never know. There's surely a couple of happy moments in the future that you'll be grateful to experience.

5 Likes

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Depressed101:

I just glanced through the diary. You can't really die now. Dying would only put your writing skill to a waste grin. I think the difficult times are really calling our attentions to some things,,, just like I pointed out to OP.

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sariel:

I like your sense of humour, why did you advise against Sokoloan by the way?

Just put the keyword 'sokoloan wahala' in the search box,,,, here on NL or Google grin. Take your time to go through each
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hedonini:
If we all had a deactivate and disappear button, things would have been much easier. This meaningless life and its wahala.. the sheer vanity of it all... dey tire person sometimes.

But anyways, just hang on there. You just never know. There's surely a couple of happy moments in the future that you'll be grateful to experience.

Bitter truth

5 Likes

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
francishappy:
Thats the voice of the devil putting these ideas into your head.
how dare you call yourself a failure.
You only become a failure when you die.dont be a coward,dont die out of fear.you havent done anything of value on earth,you werent created to live and just die.you owe me,you owe the world.DONT DIE WITH YOUR POTENTIALS

Insightful cool

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by DaInferno(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
the interesting thing about suicide is you leave your problems behind. But you also take up a new one- you burn forever in the abyss. and if that don't scare you enough, try putting a finger under a fire, if it hurt, then imagine your whole body subjected to it. Your choice, after all, that's what we always got

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Divoc19(f): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Haven't we all thought about suicide at some points in our lives? Yes of course.

But knowing suicide is not the answer and that trying times builds us a history that we can use to change somebody's life tomorrow... makes it all worth it.

Thanks to Nairaland, there's nothing new(s) under the sun.

Stay strong, your life is somebody Bible. You just don't know it

2 Likes

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
There has never been any religion that approves suicide so...any way u could sell ur organs,join the army,do stunt videos and hope for the worst,yahoo is open to you since u already plan to die,robbery etc try to take off the black,morphed glasses ur looking through and attempt to look on the brighter side of life,make a list ,pro and cons.there are people who envy you and would trade places in a heartbeat so make of that what you wil..vintage
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by LONGPREEK(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
sell your soul to me. click on satanboss profile and see people that have sold it
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by yommyoke: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
O man, NL can be so crazy but there are still correct people here, I love you guys for being a source of encouragement to this dude.

Man, just give up that thought, there are many things to do than suicide.. suicide is a thief of life, nothing better ever comes out of it.
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by nedekid: 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sariel:

Go and pay them. It's people's money.
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Restroom: 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
U need advice to kill urself.... study the many options available to u n choose..... But in the end, it only shows u don't know Y you are alive
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by overseasnbeyond: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Well the point is nobody care about you committing suicide now because the country itself is going through terrible time, so you are not in your thinking alone.
If you still think you want to give life another try?
send me your CV to overseasnbeyond@gmail.com

Sariel:

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Karemarealty288(m): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2021
Let me help you with your suicide dream. Enter motor going to Benin...stop are those thick forest near Ore....enter the Bush and keep shouting Herdsmen! Herdsmen!! Take me home!!!! You call must be answered!! Bye bye!

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by smile11s(m): 2:01am On Feb 17, 2021
I feel your pain.

I will advise you not to commit suicide.

If this can help, it helped me and still helping me.

You should see life like game. There are obstacles in a game. You can win and you can lose.

You are a character in this game and you cannot control whatever happens to you. If things are bad, you should accept that it’s part of the game. If things are good, it’s also part of the game.

We are all in this game. It’s not a perfect game. The game player can change what happens to you in any minute. You should focus more on what the game player is trying to achieve with your life.

Forget about what is happening now. You should have all trust and believe that everything will turn around for good and you will win.
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 17, 2021
I hope you know after death is judgement hebrews 9:27,,,and you really want to go to hellfire?? Killing urself is a big sin.
God didn't approve that u die,pls

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by chibinobim16259: 5:59am On Feb 17, 2021
:Thanks. Perhaps you could share what led to your depression and how you sorted it. search "world of juice" Dairyland
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by FMAKJ: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2021
Don't kill yourself bro!!!
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Blackurglyboi(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Sariel:

Mumu instead of to die ! Go learn yahoo ! Thank me later....
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Sariel(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Thank you all for your words of encouragement, I won't kill myself. Telling people how I feel or writing how I feel takes away alot of tension from me, I will start writing a diary here to see if I get any better. Once again Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by Walkee: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2021
There's nothing wrong with committing suicide. Every human should have a right to choose whether he wants to continue in squalor or not. We will all die. When you die your achievement wouldn't matter anymore so what's the point in suffering?
Re: How To Commit Suicide Without Your Body Being Found? by annayawchee: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2021
You know at some point we all want to die, life throw us around, mess with us and make us feel like a failure but we ain't and life is moulding us to be resilient....

Don't give up yet, I've been there and still there but hang in there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illegal Way To Make More Than #1 Million Naira On Opay App / Man`s Hand Cut Off During Fight. Graphic Photos/video / Arm Robbery In Offa Kwara State,about 55 People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.