Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Priority Will Be To Fix Anambra State's Infrastructure Challenges -Azubogu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Priority Will Be To Fix Anambra State's Infrastructure Challenges -Azubogu (196 Views)

Dr. Maduka: "I Will Fix Anambra In Every Aspect Because I Have Done It Before” / Meet Lagos State Infrastructure Asset Management Agency (LASIAMA). PICS / Delta State Infrastructure Vs Kano State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Priority Will Be To Fix Anambra State's Infrastructure Challenges -Azubogu by TonyRazor(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2021
TonyRazor

My priority will be to fix Anambra State's infrastructure challenges -Azubogu

Engr. Chris Emeka Azubogu, a leading aspirant for the November 6 Anambra State Governorship election, has reaffirmed that he will prioritize fixing the Anambra State infrastructure demands if elected as a Governor of the State.

Azubogu, who is the member representing Nnewi North/Nnewi South/Ekwusigo Federal Constituency in the Federal House of Representatives, stated this on Monday in the main commercial city of the State, Onitsha after a private engagement with some stakeholders on what he tagged 'Conversation on the future of Anambra State development,' which he is anchoring his aspirations on.

"Growth and development cannot occur as a result of accident. These things are produced through deliberate actions of a people who are committed to achieve results for their society.

"I have been saying this that our urban population growth without corresponding infrastructure facilities will produce slums and a danger to Anambra State civilization. Today, our urban cities are already sliding into slums. But I assure you that if elected, We will turn the tide with a well thought action plan on Urban Renewal and comprehensive Statewide infrastructure development."

The man popularly known in the State as 'Mr Project' due to the number of projects he facilitated in the State, went on to state that he will fix Anambra infrastructure if elected the Governor of the State.

"I will lead Anambra State government that will turn the State into an organized  construction site within one year, in line with our deliberate quest to put in place the critical Infrastructure facilities upon which Anambra will build its growth on," he said.

Engr. Chris Azubogu is contesting for the Governor of Anambra State under the platform of the People Democratic Party (PDP) and expected to win and lead the massive bridging of Infrastructure gap in the State.

Re: My Priority Will Be To Fix Anambra State's Infrastructure Challenges -Azubogu by junketer(m): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2021
Good luck to you.
Re: My Priority Will Be To Fix Anambra State's Infrastructure Challenges -Azubogu by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Indirectly saying I loot money but since he is not Tinubu everything is good

(1) (Reply)

One Country Too Many: Oduduwa, Biafra, Niger Delta, Arewa / Abductions: Unmask Nigeria’s Enemies – APC To Security Agencies / Between Okorocha And Uzodinma: Guymen Politics In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.