Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name (43839 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Alexaonfleek: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Petyprince:
[s][/s]U have not told us of your sex sexcapade with Oshiomole!![s][/s]
amebo!!!!
How will that one add to your account balance grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by ShopNextDoor: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:
If dis woman shows interest in me on my wedding day I ll call off d wedding

But you don't know her undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Asadujames202(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Leaked tape

Of You sucking Adama Oshomole big rooster

Should be trademarked also
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by wink2015(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
But what of other individual who bear that name and they want to use it for trademark also?

How will Omotola action affect their use of the name.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by OlujobaSamuel: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lol, can this stand the test of law?
OMOSEXY might have been possible but OMOTOLA? Is she the only bearer or the one that made such popular?
My sis bears OMOTOLANI, so she can't use such as appendage on any product or services she offered or what?
The is just like trademarking the word GARRI.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by emerged01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
baddosky1:
Trademarking it for what exactly?

So does it mean than nobody can bear the name from henceforth?

Where are the documents of the patent and trademark?

So if i call my dog Omotola, does it mean she will sue me?
Name your dog Omotola first so that me self go know.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lool.. what kinda sheeet is this? Na ribbon hold the shorts for him waist grin grin grin

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by shiwex: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fool...you cant trademark a name.........wait till this goes to court. How can you trade mark "Omotola".......Nigerians sef.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Oracleforce: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Brendaniel:
Well the main thing is for you to make money with your trademark, trademark without profit na trademinus...

Common one endorsement she never sign for any company....then what is trading about his name...?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by poshbrave(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Any other one na fit chop legal case oya na let see
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Heterodox(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by blackgold2018(m): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kobicove:
Bloody liar...you can't trademark a name that was in existence even before you were born! undecided
illiterate
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by EgunMogaji2: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hushbingo:
So who can explain this in simple English?

You won’t be able to do business with the name when it’s spelt out in all caps.

If you own the website be ready for a letter from lawyers.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Igwe355:
Might be a major landmark for her.

But for me, my question is how does it help us as a nation with all the insecurities, hunger and unemployment ravaging our country?

Somethings should not just be news and Omotola of all people should know better! Misplaced priorities!

Channel your problem to your governor or president she’s not your problem

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by BareFacedLies(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:

Don't believe everything you see on social media, she may not be such a nice person in real life
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Minjim: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is not possible.

She is not the first Omotola, does she want to be the last?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Akanaz(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oh well, I think anything can still be named Omotola but not OMOTOLA. This has to do with the way the name is being put in printed form I guess.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Minjim: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

How's that possible?

Is she the first Omotola?

A court will settle the nonsense.

That name is not her creative idea neither is she the one that made it popular

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Minjim: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Akanaz:
Oh well, I think anything can still be named Omotola but not OMOTOLA. This has to do with the way the name is being put in printed form I guess.

Oh! Better
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Minjim: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Now I get it
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by BreconHills(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
baddosky1:
Trademarking it for what exactly?

So does it mean than nobody can bear the name from henceforth?

Where are the documents of the patent and trademark?

So if i call my dog Omotola, does it mean she will sue me?

If indeed she has trademarked "Omotola" the trademark is likely unenforceable. There are things in common usage that cannot be trademarked or copyrighted. I once overturned a trademark in the Federal High Court on behalf of a client. My clients competitors claimed to have registered " the shape of the shoe including the undersole and the designs therof" I had no problem knocking it off as you cannot trademark an expression, appearance that is already in common usage without exceptional features. She can register "omosexy" but not Omotola.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by lusid: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
99thEnemy:
She is a M.I.L.F grin
Thick as it should be grin grin grin
i luv milfs.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by femi4: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hushbingo:
So who can explain this in simple English?
using her name to make money by representing a product
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by lusid: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Na weyrey she be! Foolish olosho
she's a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by meobizy(f): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
What of the prostitutes who use it as their work name? Do those ones get persecuted?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by lusid: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Drizzy5001:
See better milf grin grin this one go sweet pass mama Nonso
the milfer, the sweeter in the middle.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by mattfeuter(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Capsule101:

Words on marble from a wise “simpgrin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Igwe355(f): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Channel your problem to your governor or president she’s not your problem

My brothers i didnt say she was. Read the write up again, you probably missed out a point or 2. I never said she is my problem
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Trademarks Her Name by Luckytechtv: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Viknat:
guy na pix wey Dem doctor with beauty plus app Dem dey use on social media if you get to see them live you will see something different very different you will not like what you see
Exactly...You know wxup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Stuns In High-tops Sneakers Live At Ankara Festival Los Angeles / Nadia Buari Confirms Birth Of Her Twins At Last; See Her Instagram Post / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.