Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Does A Man Trust Woman Becos She Is A Virgin? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Does A Man Trust Woman Becos She Is A Virgin? (829 Views)

What's So Great About Being A Virgin Anyway / Does A Person Die When A Star Falls From The Sky? / What Does A Yoruba Village Look Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does A Man Trust Woman Becos She Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2011
every time i hear christian instructors speak about virginity, one of the benefits they say you would gain is that
your husband will trust you more.
but i begin to wonder why do a man trust a woman becos he took her virginity
after all sex is sex
i do not believe a man trusts a woman becos he took her virginity.
if a man trust a woman , then its becos she has got good character.
i have seen a man doubt his wife even though he took her virginity.
it is not surprising that most people who are virgins till they got married are those who have listened to their parents
and are well behaved
Re: Does A Man Trust Woman Becos She Is A Virgin? by kandiikane(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2011
I think you have answer the question yourself. Being a virgin is not a validity to trust someone.

(1) (Reply)

Greetings To All / Anambra Owned Montage Satellite Dish #buymadeinnigeria / Gender Equality Way To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.