Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Gej Must Win This Election Or Else. . . . . . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Must Win This Election Or Else. . . . . . . (480 Views)

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / Are We Going Into Election Or Going Into War? / Ex-militant To Gej:contest 2015 Election Or Don't Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gej Must Win This Election Or Else. . . . . . . by apoti(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)  is a man born without a silver or even a stainless steel spoon. He even talks of how he didn't wear shoes when he was growing up to show how poor and humble is beginning was, but he struggled to get himself educated and he bagged a PhD and became a lecturer till 1999.

We all remember that GEJ declared his assets value as N300 million in 2007 (which is questionable considering the fact that he was just a lecturer some years before that ). Now in 2011 he is contesting and he has spent so lavishly, extravagantly and frivolously. While hunger and poverty persist on the streets, he is busy spending billions to fund his campaign. we all know about Dbanj, Onyeka, Nollywood actors and actresses, journalists, bags of rice, biscuits, indomie, breads,countless souvenirs and many more we don't know about. He has bribed gifted anyone bribe-able gift-able, someone even said he spends N100 million during each campaign rally he held  shocked
I'm just wondering where all the money is or has been coming from  angry Is it from the his N300 million assets or federal reserve or the excess crude oil account

My friend who is a BO in one of the leading banks in Abuja told me yesterday that this is the best season of his career. He said his branch (just one branch) made a profit of over N300 million in the first quarter of the year mainly from fees and commissions as a results of transfers and transactions from different politician's accounts. I wonder the amount of the transactions if the fees and commissions is that high  shocked. He did not tell me the people involved because of his work ethics, but I don't need a brain of a rocket scientist to know it is PDP.  It's only pdp that has its base in abuja, ACN is in lagos, CPC does not even have any base (but in the heart of the masses).

I just pity the GEJ because his main rivals (buhari and ribadu) are renowned corruption fighters. If any of them wins it will be serious trouble for him o because the era of someone stealing billions and spending 10months in jail would be over.

Therefore, GEJ has to win this election at all cost or else he will rot in jail   cheesy
Re: Gej Must Win This Election Or Else. . . . . . . by yakoyo1: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
@op, who told you GEJ is not worth more than N300 million now undecided

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Kvwap.com / A Logical ,mathematical Analysis Of The Top Five Presidential Candidates / The Meteoric Rise Of Acn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.