Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno (28891 Views)

30 Soldiers Killed In Mainok As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno / Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by blinking001(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
They died for nothing
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Tranquillity360: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
I feel no pity for them not after they kidnapped and raped Igbo women in Obigbo.
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by AFONJACOW(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hahahahaha sai Babar the incompetent clown
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by bluefilm: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Soft work
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Describing the incident as a source of concern, Adamu had said different strategies were being put in place to address the situation.

“We have restrategised. We are working to ensure that the students are returned unharmed. We are using the same strategy as we used in the past case but it won’t stop us from apprehending those who committed the act. We have deployed our units of mobile policemen to reinforce security in the state. The group that perpetrated the incident, we know the group and we will get the people back unharmed,” he had said.

On his part, Minister of Defence, Bashir Magashi, had asked Nigerians to stand up to bandits and gunmen wreaking havoc across the country.

“We shouldn’t be cowards. Sometimes the bandits come with about three rounds of ammunition and when they fire shots, everybody will run. In our younger days, we stand to fight any form of aggression. Why should people run away from minor aggressions? We should stand and face them. If these people know that the people have the competence and capability to defend themselves, they will run away,” he had said while briefing newsmen at the National Assembly.

Thank you Hausa Boko Haram for killing fulani terrorist soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by RRodwave(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
JoeEeL:
Should I pity the Nigerian soldiers or not?

Hmmmn, thinking... undecided

After remembering their killings at Lekki tollgate and Obigbo... I have changed my mind. Up up Boko Haram. kiss

Remember that we still have good officers in the army

I would rather say down down boko haram

1 Like

Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Jostoman: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
This news is not important. Our senate should first look into those women rubbing bleaching creams. They are our major problem now.
bunch of useless senate.
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by hopexter(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
obonujoker:
This is bad.... What's happening with the army?

I just taya my brother. If they had called the nearest military base and they come attacking towards the attacked base with choppers and all of that, those Bokoharam would be countered but no. Military men loose guarding even as late as 10am is a big shame.
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by magicminister: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is what happens when you don’t focus on what you should be doing and forget yourself drinking alcohol and fuckingggggg ashawoooo
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by fashrola(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
I just don't understand this scenerio..... If Boko Haram can dislodge a Military base amidst the soldiers been on high alert...... I want to know if the government house is highly fortified than Military bases, Because for once i've not heard about Terrorist hitting on government house nor house of assembly

1 Like

Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by pickatyouu: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian Army should go hire mercenaries to fight this battle , dem no sabi work.
If na to attack innocent civillians, dem be no 1 , d champion.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Samirana360(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
even the army cannot defend themselves and the minister wants us to defend ourselves
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by RRodwave(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
fashrola:
I just don't understand this scenerio..... If Boko Haram can dislodge a Military base amidst the soldiers been on high alert...... I want to know if the government house is highly fortified than Military bases, Because for once i've not heard about Terrorist hitting on government house nor house of assembly

Thinking in 5g

Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by BruncleZuma: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fake News
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by IMASTEX: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
This news is not important. Our senate should first look into those women rubbing bleaching creams. They are our major problem now.
Not really their fault because they were idle hence the need to discuss cream usage. Don't forget that real National issues & laws are discussed in Aso Rock by less than 12 persons.
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
RRodwave:

Remember that we still have good officers in the army

I would rather say down down boko haram

Up up up Hausa Boko Haram...

Down down down fulani Haram.

Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Saao(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wait oo, must our soldiers wait for them to attack them, can't they take the fight to the boko Haram? Is it right to call them coward? Same soldiers terrorising people in Lagos. Few days back in obalende, was driving through obalende to connect ikoyi cuz of traffic, one stupid soldiers stopped me that I spray water on his shoes, I apologise, he said I should unlock my car doors, I thought he wants me to assist him, I ask him, where are you going to? The man said open this door if not I will disgrace you here, he started calling someone, bro as a Lagosian, I wind up, pick race. These guys threatened civilians but ran away from Boko Haram or overwhelmed by terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by samwillyco1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
RIP to the dead

Deploy all those police men used to attack/arrest protesters at lekki to arrest BOKO Haram Boys in Sambisa Forest
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by oloyedewaris(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nobody ask for pictures oo
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by oluwatunechi(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
ichidodo:
This is the worst time to buy army form...

getting into the army will be much easier now
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Tvoice: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
they are gradually getting closer , and we are watching, what a country .
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Exactly!!!.. I wonder why this is even front page news, when there are more pressing things like Railway lines to Niger, Chad and Sudan, Abuse of cosmetics by ladies, Influx of alcoholic beverages into Kano, Killing of poor cows in Ogun, etc.

You people should stop distracting us from highly important news.

1 Like

Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Achz(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
I can't even advice my worst enemy to join Nigeria Army now and forever.

1 Like

Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Achz(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
I can't even advice my worst enemy to join Nigeria Army now and forever.....Tufiakwa!
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Olayinka777(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's just very sad that our soldiers are mostly armed with Ak47 while the insurgents carry RPGs and the like. I think it's time our security chiefs did the needful.
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Jostoman: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
kufre2010:
.Their own is finished, now their family will suffer, Nigeria Government will send you to war front without insurance, no bulletproof, no better welfare packages.
And most Soldiers send there are Southerners While Northerners are send on foreign mission abroad and occupy juicy financial offices.

Politicians are embezzling billions and even after retirement rewarded with hundreds of millions in pension every month just after four years while the poor and downtrodden Nigerian continue to suffer
they will not have weapon now o but they will have weapon if they ask them to go to Orlu or lekki tollgate.
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by Bullman(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
iwaeda:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/443377-exclusive-seven-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-sacks-military-base-in-borno.html

Everything Nigerian soldiers were taught in NDA is proper bullshit.
How terrorist go de outsmart soldiers like this for Godsake undecided
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by ebony2011(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
May be they thought they were #endsars protesters.
Re: Seven Soldiers Killed As Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Borno by usmanbaba(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
kufre2010:
.Their own is finished, now their family will suffer, Nigeria Government will send you to war front without insurance, no bulletproof, no better welfare packages.
And most Soldiers send there are Southerners While Northerners are send on foreign mission abroad and occupy juicy financial offices.

Politicians are embezzling billions and even after retirement rewarded with hundreds of millions in pension every month just after four years while the poor and downtrodden Nigerian continue to suffer
Which of the juicy mission abroad are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time / Wike Impounds Another Amaechi’s Aide’s Vehicle / Fatima Atiku Forfeits Salary As Adamawa Commissioner Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.