Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. (3741 Views)

Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi / Create Mobile Websites / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Siony(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
Mobile Site Bot is a software program that will help you quickly and easily create Web site after Web site by using the built-in templates or you can create any number of templates to build your pages from.

And these sites will be completely mobile device ready. Meaning:

* Save the time, expense and trouble of creating multiple sites for different devices --
create it once and it works on multiple devices.
* Save the time, expense and trouble of maintaining
multiple sites for different devices -- change it once and it's changed for multiple devices.
* Stop reinventing the wheel, quickly create Web page from pre-defined templates and use them for the
Web pages throughout your Website or on as many websites as you'd like.
* Make all those sales that your competitors can't because they don't have mobile ready sites.

Reply to This Post with your Email and Get Your Copy sent to you

1 Like

Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by gabuzee(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
This is my email
gabuzee@hotmail.Com
and thanks in advance.
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Ozebs(m): 1:28am On Apr 09, 2011
Get free naija mp3 at downloadshop.wen.ru
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Siony(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2011
gabuzee:

This is my email
gabuzee@hotmail.Com
and thanks in advance.

SENT, Check your email.
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2011
Can the application also convert an existing website into mobile?
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Siony(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2011
*dhtml:

Can the application also convert an existing website into mobile?

yes, it can convert an already website to mobile version.
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by destiny10: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by ace1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
please send me a copy, my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Siony(m): 3:08am On Apr 14, 2011
destiny10:

send it to me blezzing99@yahoo.com

sent, check your email
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Siony(m): 3:11am On Apr 14, 2011
ace1:

please send me a copy, my email is aces2faces27@yahoo.com

sent, check your email
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Siony(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2011
reply to this post to let us know how successful you have gone with the tools
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by dhtml3(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2011
send to me too nah - diltony@yahoo.com
- Enough nairaland spammers and scammers don get my mail already
- I go soon start to dey hand them over to EFCC very soon sha
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Eveoeve(f): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
Pls send it to me eveoeve@yahoo.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by chuckyneo: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2011
send it to- cnnacheta@yahoo.com. Hope its as good as it sounds. Thanks
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Dave0C: 11:37am On May 18, 2011
Hi, can i try a copy of this please? freakyfella@web.de many thanks
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Brite02(m): 12:47am On May 19, 2011
pls, i need it too- kele2chi@yahoo.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2011
i already have a mobile site plugin.
let me try it out, babatooearly@gmail.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by miracle4(m): 2:24am On Jun 06, 2011
Liveencyclopedia@gmail.com is my email address>>>>>>>can't wait to appreciate ur generiousity?
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by WeMaStEr(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2011
sorry for the late responds bro, i no no weda Omnipotence still dey here, this shit bot hasnt release me yet, just using this id to respond to queries.

let me know if u need assistance, cheesy wink smiley

check your inbox guyz
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by conosa: 10:58am On May 29, 2012
This is a great resource to have. I have been looking forward to having this sort of information to have a mobile website
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Juniorroged(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2012
junior4all2000@yahoo.com pls send me a copy
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by lekanolas: 1:44pm On May 29, 2012
lekanoladeinde@gmail.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by oloyedejamiu: 3:47pm On May 29, 2012
@siony,
I will appreciate this if you can send this to me @

jamiu.oloyede@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by mavtrevor(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2012
Hope i am not late yet...send a copy to inetmediablog@gmail.com i hope it can be customized to show google adsense?
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by AFOLS: 8:46pm On May 29, 2012
This sounds good, hope its not a hyip. Why has no one pass comment on how good it is?
Anyway, kindly send a copy to countawo@hotmail.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by shorxynla(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2012
Send me A̶̲̥̅ copy olusolaadeoti@yahoo.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Timileyin(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2012
crystallinehills@yahoo.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by chemashie(m): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by kedukc(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2012
+
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by mavtrevor(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Why dont you upload it to say 4shared and drop the link for anyone who is interested to download, not everyone is comfortable dropping their emails here.
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by paulpiller: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2012
This is my email
coleandy11@gmail.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by zz101(m): 4:37am On Aug 08, 2013
We are in mobile web design and hosting business to help the beginners and web administrators.
Contact us at [http://createwbsite.com/][/url] and tell us your needs.
We will be happy to assist you to succeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Addynamo Vs Adsense / MOUAUCEET: Now a Bookie aff8. / 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.