Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,319 members, 7,954,282 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. (3807 Views)

Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi / Create Mobile Websites / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by talk2me006(m): 4:47am On Aug 08, 2013
i nid it too pls
musadex22@yahoo.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by makawhy1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Siony: Mobile Site Bot is a software program that will help you quickly and easily create Web site after Web site by using the built-in templates or you can create any number of templates to build your pages from.

And these sites will be completely mobile device ready. Meaning:

* Save the time, expense and trouble of creating multiple sites for different devices --
create it once and it works on multiple devices.
* Save the time, expense and trouble of maintaining
multiple sites for different devices -- change it once and it's changed for multiple devices.
* Stop reinventing the wheel, quickly create Web page from pre-defined templates and use them for the
Web pages throughout your Website or on as many websites as you'd like.
* Make all those sales that your competitors can't because they don't have mobile ready sites.

Reply to This Post with your Email and Get Your Copy sent to you

Can you send a copy to me on this e-mail address gentlestevano@yahoo.com.
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by wellnessworks: 2:59am On Dec 22, 2013
This is our email
wellnessworks_4u2@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by sammykrane(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2015
My email is sammykrane1103@gmail.com
Re: Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. by Fredrick2016(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is my email address. eguavoenfredrick2016@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija adsense account for sale at 10k / What Is The Advert Rates On Websites In Nigeria / Between ALAT By Wema And GTBANK Dollar Card, Which Is Best For Payment Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.