Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,242 members, 7,846,143 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents (23010 Views)

Bandits Kill One In Gurmana, Kidnap 10 People; Set Houses Ablaze, Rustle Cattle / Gunmen Storm Military Camp In Niger State, Kill Soldiers, Kidnap 10, Burn Cars / Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by dederocs(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
He has a point, but the people need guns for self defence.
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by iyke2frankeze: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
It will one day be over.
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by LikeAking: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
NL peeps and tribal comments.

Most you guys do this every time?

SPITS
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by ebuclassic18(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
don't be cowards guys defend urselfs
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Mcreloaded(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Sai baba for 3rd term

Be careful because when Lai should see this he will think its the mind of Nigerians and not sarcasm, and the next thing you know zombies, Lai and even the griller here will start asking for constitutional change to allow for 3rd term.

You know say zombies no get sense and Lai go fit arrange am make zombies agitate for 3rd term.
I take God beg you as 2023 still far and the future is bleak
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by DrOA: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Racoon:
Too bad! This is Niger state-where IBB, Abdulsalam, Lawan Gwadabe and other former top military general are from yet this unimaginable destruction of lives is actively ongoing.

Guess Gen.Abdusalaam Abubakar was telling Nigerians to be more patient with the Buhari govt as regards the wide spread deteriorating insecurity state ystdy? How will that help these poor souls that have died now? What do they tell Buhari during council of state meetings sef?
Remember, of recent Abdulsalam asked Mr President to address the insecurity across the country! Are you getting the points now?
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by guy222: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
When they came for they jews, i quiote because i am not a jew, when they came for the communist i was quiote because i am not a communist, when they came for my neighbour i was quiote because i am not my neighbour's keeper, when they came for me there was nobody left to speak for me. If we as a nigerian does not come out enmass to speak against this rubbish, it would definately come to our door step and when it comes there would be no one left to speak for us.
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Bimpe29: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
That Okun part is really porous and volatile.
extol1:
kwara and kogi be at alert. I pity the okun part of kogi most. I see havoc coming in that part
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by cocolacec(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Balkan:
Tinubu and Yorubas brought this evil to our dear country.
You sold your southern brothers to the north for 2019 which was the agreement with Tinubu.

In 2019 they outsmarted you again for 2023. Instead of you to come back to your brothers to realign, you are waiting for 2023 meanwhile, your forest has been occupied. The same mistake Afonja made over 100yrs ago, is repeating itself with Tinubu being modern-day Afonja.

The Hausas have rejected Fulanis
The middle belt has rejected them
The East rejected
All the tribes have rejected them.
Instead of the Yorubas to reject them, they are still romancing with them as husband and wife.

If you miss this opportunity to reject this Fulanis,
Your land would be gone

Use your teeth to count your tongue.

If Atiku was president being a fulani ,the sane problem we are facing today would have happened.
Have you seen Atiku condemning his kinsmen?No he will never do it because all fulanis are the same.
As Nigerians we have learnt our lessons never to allow fulani as President again.

All the insecurity is a game of throne by fulanis to continue ruling through an imminent coup to usher in a military regime.They dont want to give power back to the South.

Problem=Reaction=Solution
Insecurity=Nigerians fighting back=Military take over.
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by IgboWarlord(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Redcrafton:
What is going in Niger state?

The state has very good military station.

If this was Obigbo, the soldiers will have gone house to house to search.

Why can't they deploy helicopters to search for the bandits?

Why can't they do something.

Niger state and Sokoto state used to be the MOST peaceful states in the north.

No soldier went house to house to search in Oyigbo,they only went to the houses and communes of suspected IPOB members and that was based on concrete information given out by the indiegenes of Oyigbo LGA...Mek una try dey talk true..Some of us were actually IN Oyigbo when the aforementioned incidents took place..
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by petitejolie(f): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
What is happening naaaa.... is this for real
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
2sureguy1:

Don't be mean to men. Remember your dad's a man... Just remember you uncles too. U hear?

Who died in your family that you are remembering? Ogbeni shift!
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hallabee1:
Aje....
e be like drunk mosquito enter you head

Get some help you mad boy.
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Davesaves:
dem don break this one heart tire.. Lol. men abeg make una pity her

Una no reach...
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Hallabee1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sepetonri:

Get some help you mad boy.
Aje...
So na your elder you dey cal boy...
na hot slap you need
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by CodeTemplar: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is part of the benefits of one Nigeria. They have no oil installations to attack and so choose communities among themselves to drive home the amnesty point subtly.
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by mhktaryan: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
extol1:
kwara and kogi be at alert. I pity the okun part of kogi most. I see havoc coming in that part
These you have seen in false prophet's voice
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Timetravel88: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said it, "if you dont let Biafra go Somalia will be better than Nigeria"
The recent happenings are evidentiary
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by nairalandankrah: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mcreloaded:

Be careful because when Lai should see this he will think its the mind of Nigerians and not sarcasm, and the next thing you know zombies, Lai and even the griller here will start asking for constitutional change to allow for 3rd term.

You know say zombies no get sense and Lai go fit arrange am make zombies agitate for 3rd term.
I take God beg you as 2023 still far and the future is bleak
Alright.well said

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by NairaMaster1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Glovoutu(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
They av finished destroying Borno, now these nikonpus want 2 mess Niger State. They want put us 4 darkness ni?
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Honor10: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Balkan:
[s][/s]Tinubu and Yorubas brought this evil to our dear country.
You sold your southern brothers to the north for 2019 which was the agreement with Tinubu.

In 2019 they outsmarted you again for 2023. Instead of you to come back to your brothers to realign, you are waiting for 2023 meanwhile, your forest has been occupied. The same mistake Afonja made over 100yrs ago, is repeating itself with Tinubu being modern-day Afonja.

The Hausas have rejected Fulanis
The middle belt has rejected them
The East rejected
All the tribes have rejected them.
Instead of the Yorubas to reject them, they are still romancing with them as husband and wife.

If you miss this opportunity to reject this Fulanis,
Your land would be gone

Use your teeth to count your tongue.[s][/s]

Yoruba must be blame for your failure in life! Keep crying
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Ellasure: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
There is nothing in all these Fulani militia shooting guns anywhere anyhow as it can happen in your backyard too. They have spread out since 2015 elections. The fulani president will not do a power shift to the southern Nigerian people in,2023 from all what is happening
The power hungry fulani has to terrified all Nigerians into begging buhari for third term or a northern fulani take over.
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by judgementyard(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=nedekid post=99189356]
Then government will disarm you. Probably shoot you or if you are lucky charge you to court.
You can only arm yourself and get away with it if you are Fulani. [/quote

... and the defense minister asked you to defend yourselves. With what? Cutlasses? Against RPG's ,Ak 47's...
Re: Gunmen Attack Gurmana, Shiroro In Niger State, Kill Residents by Davesaves(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Sepetonri:

Una no reach...
I understand my dear.. Sorry ooh. u will be fine las las

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari / Thisday 2023 Election Centre: Why Presidential Run Off Is Increasingly Likely / #panamapapers: EFCC, Interpol To Go After Saraki, Mark, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.