Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Print On Demand Now In Nigeria:why Print A 1000 Copies Of Your Book When You Can - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Print On Demand Now In Nigeria:why Print A 1000 Copies Of Your Book When You Can (3735 Views)

PDF Copies Of The Famished Road And Americanah Needed. / I Need Hard Copies Or Soft Copies Of JAMES HADLEY CHASE / I Need Ideas On How To Sell The First Thousand Copies Of My Book. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Print On Demand Now In Nigeria:why Print A 1000 Copies Of Your Book When You Can by wumifab(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
Finally, a Nigerian publisher has steped up their game as we at MagicWand Publishing proudly introduces Nigeria’s first print on demand service we call SoleME Plus. After months of testing and re-testing, we are more than proud to say WE ARE HERE! So don’t be bound by the words of that publisher that says you must print a thousand copies of your work at some whooping thousands when you can afford to print JUST THE COPIES YOU NEED, even as little as fifty (50) copies per time…SURPRISED? Allay your fears by calling in today on 08098643221, 08059864322 (9am – 6pm) Please visit www.booksbymagicwand.com.ng
and drop a message at
info@booksbymagicwand.com.ng

Pictures of some of our current print-on-demand works are on display and pdf files of our other plan (SoulMe Plus inclusive) .

Re: Print On Demand Now In Nigeria:why Print A 1000 Copies Of Your Book When You Can by MyneWhite1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
Wumi, please can you reply all my missed calls and unreplied emails?

(1) (Reply)

The Hole (sci-fi) mini -series / Welcome To My World Of (poems). / BEAUTIFUL BELINA(A Story By Nissi Adeola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.