Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) (2971 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
A young lady allegedly snatched her sister’s husband during her stay with the couple in Asana, Delta state.

It was gathered that the lady identified as Ejiro was invited by her sister to come and assist her after she gave birth through cesarean section.

In the process, the husband identified as Mr Nero started having a secret affair with Ejiro behind his wife’s back.

Their closeness was suspicious but when confronted, they both denied the allegations until it surfaced last week.

Their secret affair came to light when Mr Nero secretly went for Ejiro introduction in Okpara, Ethiope East local government area of Delta State.

They were bursted when Mr Nero went for Ejiro’s introduction. Residents of the community noticed that the groom is Ejiro sister's husband

However, Mr Nero is now fighting his wife to leave her matrimonial home with the new born baby for Ejiro.

It was gathered that Ejiro was married before but divorced three years ago.

Source: https://freshreporters.com/man-sends-wife-and-new-born-baby-packing-set-to-marry-wifes-sister-in-delta/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
If this news is true then the husband snatcher should expect the worst sort of karma
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by YourMajesty(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
You see, most of these girls from my State do throw themselves easily at Yahoo boys with coloured hair, Lexus CS350, Two bedroom rented apartment and brown rizzler. I won't be surprise if the guy is a Yahoo boy and the lady who was thrown out might be cohabiting with him. From cohabitation, pregnancy enters.

She brought in her sister to help her after CS, but her sister helped her taking care of the young man in bed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by donbachi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wat do u expect..dem no dey carry last.
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Some men are disgusting at peak. Lack self respect, self control and lack discipline. God I thank you for the resistance you have given me toward some girls now, please increase it when i marry, I don't want to abuse your institution call marriage, ijn!!!

His wife was wrong for inviting her sister with such trait.

It was gathered that Ejiro was married before but divorced three years ago.

Some body like this should not be close your husband knowing fully that you will focus on your baby living him alone without some care.. So the lady was keeping her husband accompany under her roof. The wife greatest mistake.

Some girls can Kill thier siblings because of men. Don't enter any family that have losed girls around, if you are entering there be strict with them, avoid them with every force of resistance in, you if not temptation are bound to occur.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
He is Definitely not with his clear eyes..
Probably he has been Bottled or Calabashed!

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by BigYash: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
And na the wife even fine pass the bitch ..
The man must be under a spell to be making such stupid decision. I will wait to hear from the husband first..
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by HopeVictor(m): 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
I totally agree with righteousness2 on this one..nothing some ladies no go do to their fellow ladies because of men..Jezebels

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Olalan(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Story seems like a movie. If true it's very unfortunate
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
You dey snatch your sister husband as if men don finish for Nigeria..when he's done with you he will also throw you out of his life.. another person go still snatch am from you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by LMS1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria Is Such A Movie Script,
The Goverment Plays One Side
Its Citizens Plays The Other Side.
Imagine Delta State Is Now Full Of Redpillers.
Smh
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by slimjohn2k5: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
I never really do advise wife's sister coming around unless she Don marry, born scatter her body.

It may not be intentional from the man but when a man is exposed to some sensitive parts too much especially when the wife cannot perform her duties, he is 95% likely to yield.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Who's giving the younger sister out in marriage? If it's the family, then they are all a confused lot. The family should kick against it because this is abormination.

Some girls don't have sense.your sisters husband? Which means she can kill her sister just to covet her things.

The wife is even more pretty than the sister.

8 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is a sister from hellll, Jezebel's incarnate. If that family have sense, they should gang up and never agree to allow them marry. No introduction, no traditional marriage, and the church should be informed.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Bola146(f): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
shocked The wife should just go back to her family, that husband can kill her and the baby. Juju at work
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by kiddkash(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
THIS NA FAMILY PROBLEM E NO CONCERN ME

.HOW E CONCERN ME

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Uyi168: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Why send the first one away when u can have them both?? wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by 3gpvids: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chai! wetin ejiro cum rub for vagina wey mr nero chuk preeq kwanu

avoid unnecessary vagina dem no go hear smh

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by mosdii(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by egojeny1(f): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hmm, wonders shall never end. So this type of thing happens in real life.

If the girl's family is sensible they should not support such union.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by DAramis: 5:16am On Feb 19, 2021
Even if the man want to be polygamous, must he marry from same family? He could have looked for another woman entirely different from his wife's family and have the affair.

This is a great abomination and needs cleansing according to traditions of the land.
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by femi4: 5:49am On Feb 19, 2021
The wife sister must be without shame

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Sijo01(f): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2021
Ejiro haf given Nero otumokpo to chop cheesy
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Eastson(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2021
Lol

Single ladies check this out..
Serious Hookup Needed: https://www.nairaland.com/5903970/matured-single-lady-needed-serious#90317387
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by purples25(f): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2021
I don't understand, the wife is more beautiful. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Twelfthman: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2021
What kind of black magic is this
What is the diff between them?

You wan chop watin go hook you for throat. Kontinue
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Mikester: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2021
My sympathy to the wife and her unborn child. They got what they never bargained for.

That man sha seem to love problems in his life. I can bet that he will be unhappy in the future.

As for the husband snatcher, her confused and immoral lifestyle will be her doom. No much to say.
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Gloriagee(f): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2021
The sis no fine pass the wife o. God forbid for this kind spouse. This one na spouse?

How come its members of the community that spotted that it's the sis' husband. Her parents couldn't spot it?
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Gloriagee(f): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2021
U sef see am. The wife must never accept such a spouse again. Maybe some pervert guy or a fetish guy. Shuu

purples25:
I don't understand, the wife is more beautiful. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by TheVictim01(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Women instinctually gravitate to men they perceived of being "GOOD". Who no like better thing? He'll drop the latter soon wink
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Another time bomb tickling.
Re: Man Sends Wife And New Born Baby Packing, Set To Marry Wife’s Sister (photos) by ukaface(f): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lmao
Sense
Now can guys talk about this?
How can you go ' secretly' for your wife's sister introduction? In the same village as your wife and didn't expect to be caught? The guy Na dunce,now this is the real definition of simp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught Her Father Sleeping With His Bigbrother's Wife / What Would You Do To Such A Wife? / He Lost His Marriage Certificate, How Can He Get Another One Or A Replacement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.