Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State (22097 Views)

Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Rhino5dm: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2011
Are you seun osawe?? the owner of NL??

Just stick to topic and explain is GEJ making things up to feed his despearte azz.

muami:

Increasing your font and taking up too much space on the screen does not in anyway increase the sense of what you are saying.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2011
Pataki:

And to further add insult to the damage, a demented ill-educated first lady will come up tomorrow and declare these Youth Corp members died for democracy.

And an utterly useless President, will tell us to pray that the perpetrators of this devilish act will repent and confess!

I suppose we should should all go on our knees now to start praying that those Beaf's brothers would come out openly to confess they planted the bombs.
The only problem I see with this public declaration is that GEJ will exonerate them, 'cos they are his people. At least GEJ once defended MEND even after MEND publicly claimed responsibility for the October-1 bombing.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by ziccoit: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news-update/33160.html

It is all core-Northerners, the common thread in the bombings is that they are GEJ strongholds. Some people want to stop voters coming out in those areas.

@Beaf, please stop doing this to yourself. Your thought process is getting hold of your mind. It may be difficult for you to get cured if you don't desist from all these craps. I mean, you are poisoning you own mind.

Kaduna a PDP stronghold? Do you aware before the botched election out of aroun 5,000 vote cast PDP only got around 500. Why do you think SAMBO relocated to kaduna? PDP thought they would rule (not serve) Nigerians for 50 years a dream fast becoming a mirage. Do you think a party with 'do or die' mentality would surrender power just like that?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2011
9ijaMan:

Another interesting twist to this new saga: This may really be a grand plan by team GEJ and the PDP gangsters to scare voters away from the pollen stations tomorrow. How else can one explain this bomb going off just a few hours to 2011 elections?

'Cos PDP knows they'll lose the elections if people come out to vote. The only way PDP can win the elections is to rig, which is almost impossible if people come out to cast their votes

Yet PDP staff died in the explosion? You are shockingly dim indeed!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by whiteroses(f): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2011
vote never begin people are dieng tommorrow will need Lords mercy on nigerians, in naij people dont like to lose won ki n gba whyyy
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Rhino5dm: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2011
[size=32pt]They all die for democracy. . .Says Patince Jonathan[/size]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2011
Adanora:

Stop pointin finger at PDP, U guyz are just usin it as a cover up. We all know what is happenin & dat its nt PDP or GEJ. U hausa people are evil, but we will surely conque. U keepin callin PDP names, but when yaradua was der u guyz did nt complain, y now, cos GEJ is nt an hausa man. But i pity u guyz cos whether u like it or nt dis election must hold, GEJ will win d presidencial election & will b our presient 4 d nxt 4yrs. If Buhari or IBB or even d entire useless hausa fools
Buhari has contested two elections already before and there was no bombimg whatsoever, this whole thing reeks of the PDP.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

Doofus, the people that PDP killed in Warri during GEJ's campaign, were they CPC supporters?

You are ridiculously stewpeed!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2011
Pataki:

Doofus, the people that PDP killed in Warri during GEJ's campaign, were they CPC supporters?

You are ridiculously stewpeed!
Beef is very dull, I wonder why you guys bother at all.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2011
ziccoit:

@Beaf, please stop doing this to yourself. Your thought process is getting hold of your mind. You may be difficult to get cured if you don't desist in all these craps. I mean, you are poison you mind.

Kaduna a PDP stronghold. Do you aware before the botched election out of aroun 5,000 vote cast PDP only got around 500. Why do you think SAMBO relocated to kaduna? PDP thought they would rule (not serve) Nigerians for 50 years a dream fast becoming a mirage. Do you think a party with 'do or die' mentality would surrender power just like that?

There is Northern Kaduna and there is Southern Kaduna. Southern Kaduna is civilised and pro GEJ, while the sparesly populated North is much less educated and packed with almajiri's.
Sadly, almajiri's votes tend to be a waste, cos they bloody can't read.

Kaduna is a PDP stronghold, forget your wildly imaginative numbers.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 12:10am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

'C'mon beaf, we all know that the PDP staff would have been the team GEJ's collateral damage na! Abi you wan deny am?

I will be expecting all those journalists wey una bribe 2 days ago to come up with some startling revelations of how Buhari sent text messages to some CPC thugs to plant and detonate bombs at the INEC office in Suleja.

Abi no be una new plan be dat?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by idupaul: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2011
Why is it hard for U all to see that the VIOLENT CPC did this , So much for a Taliban funded party, CIVIL WAR LOOMS because of CPC
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by muami(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2011
ziccoit:

@Beaf, please stop doing this to yourself. Your thought process is getting hold of your mind. It may be difficult for you to get cured if you don't desist from all these craps. I mean, you are poisoning you own mind.

Kaduna a PDP stronghold? Do you aware before the botched election out of aroun 5,000 vote cast PDP only got around 500. Why do you think SAMBO relocated to kaduna? PDP thought they would rule (not serve) Nigerians for 50 years a dream fast becoming a mirage. Do you think a party with 'do or die' mentality would surrender power just like that?

A botched election yet you have the result. Interesting all people swallow what they read from SR. The election results I have seen in time past have names of all parties that participated and the exact votes scored by all of them but you and SR's result is that 'out of around of 5000, PDP has 'around 500'. Is that how election results are written?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Adanora: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2011
If Buhari or IBB or even d entire Hausa fools does nt like d Idea of GEJ bein d president, then they might as well jump in2 d atlantic ocean, its dier fuckin biz. Damn i hate des hausa people, they re COWards. We need Fresh Air. GOODLUCK NIGERIA
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2011
idupaul:

Why is it hard for U all to see that the VIOLENT CPC did this ,  So much for a Taliban funded party, CIVIL WAR LOOMS because of CPC

Another stewpeed GEJ baby saunters in!

Did you read your post before clicking the reply button. Buhari contested 2 elections in the past and there were no cases of bombings. How cme na during GEJ's era all these bombs dey explode front/back/left/right and center?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2011
idupaul:

Why is it hard for U all to see that the VIOLENT CPC did this , So much for a Taliban funded party, CIVIL WAR LOOMS because of CPC

Dem no get di liva! cool
Any born to rule fool that declares war will learn very quickly that the money that is driving their evil dreams is ALL from the South.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2011
Adanora:

If Buhari or IBB or even d entire Hausa fools does nt like d Idea of GEJ bein d president, then they might as well jump in2 d atlantic ocean, its dier fuckin biz. Damn i hate des hausa people, they re COWards. We need Fresh Air. GOODLUCK NIGERIA
Are you now this dull to even abuse your GEJ's father/mentor and advicer all rolled up in one? Abi you don forget say IBB na GEJ papa?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by muami(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

Buhari has contested two elections already before and there was no bombimg whatsoever, this whole thing reeks of the PDP.

Yes he has and LOST both of them. If you have been following his campaign, you would realise that having lost the previous two, he decided to change tactics and to win at all cost. He tells anyone who cares to listen that he would NOT go to court if he loses and therefore his supporters should lynch anyone who does not support him.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2011
idupaul:

Why is it hard for U all to see that the VIOLENT CPC did this ,  So much for a Taliban funded party, CIVIL WAR LOOMS because of CPC

Another random simpleton strolls in, to air his idiotic opinion.

Errand boys from the clueless and useless murderer of a President that we have. You all have your part in the lake that burns with sulphur and brimstone.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2011
muami:

Yes he has and LOST both of them. If you have been following his campaign, you would realise that having lost the previous two, he decided to change tactics and to win at all cost. He tells anyone who cares to listen that he would NOT go to court if he loses and therefore his supporters should lynch anyone who does not support him.  
Makes no logical sense, who wants to win at all costs would not be in court for 50 months seeking redress. This is a flimsy attempt to divert attention from the pdp members of the north who feel disenfranchised by GEJ presidency, if I were the police I would look there first.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2011
muami:

Olodo, the only person who is desperate and wants to win this elections at all costs is the one and only clueless GEJ? How many jorunalists have you heard got bribes and galaxy tabs from Buhari? How many voters have you met who sold their voting cards to CPC? I hope after Buhari wins the elections, you and beaf will hug a live transformer.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by muami(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2011
9ijaMan:

Another stewpeed GEJ baby saunters in!

Did you read your post before clicking the reply button. Buhari contested 2 elections in the past and there were no cases of bombings. How cme na during GEJ's era all these bombs dey explode front/back/left/right and center?

There was no case of bombing and he lost LOST the 2 elections. He then became desperate and decided to change tactics in order to win at all cost. Thats why he tells anyone who cares to listen that he would NOT go to court if he loses and therefore his supporters should lynch anyone who does not support him.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2011
Voters go and sleep please we have a great task ahead of us tomorrow, take water and snacks. Let desperate people continue to spread lies, change has come thst is the new reality. Lies can endure only for a short while.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2011
[size=14pt]Why did Buhari hold a secret meeting with ex-militants?[/size]

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2010/09/militants-hold-secret-meetings-with-ibb-buhari.html

[size=14pt]Why is the first Suleja bomb thrower a CPC member? 11 kids died.[/size]

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/18555-suleja-bomb-blast-court-remands-cpc-assembly-candidate-in-sss-custody
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Adanora: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2011
If BUHARI or IBB or entire useless hausa fools does nt like GEJ as our president, then they might as well go jump in2 d Atlantic Ocean, its their fuckin biz. We need Fresh Air. GOODLUCK NIGERIA
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by reindeer: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2011
In a sane clime the president will assume full responsibility for this failure and take concrete actions.
But i don't expect that from this thing in Aso Rock currently, he'll hurriedly annouce ''it's not MEND'' tomorrow morning and then go ahead to show exchanged ''text messages'' between Buhari and the ''bombers''.
A few weeks later BUhari willbecome his father and Buhari's campaign manager will become his right hand man.
Come on people it doesnt take much to see the ineptitude and docility of Goofluck Jonathan.
ONly PDP has something to gain by scaring voters away from the polling booths, and scaring corpers away from the election venues tomorrow.
If only GEJ had any brains. . . .
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2011
muami:

You are a brain dead child.

No matter how much you random dunderheads want to play this blame game, the shame and foolishness lies on your GEJ.

Tell me one bomb incident since his tenure than this foolish man has solved? JUST ONE! Or otherwise, shut up, switch off your generator and go to bed.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by idupaul: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2011
F.  U C K. Buhari and the CPC , I was planning to vote him but this has changed my mind forever , F U CKn terrorist of a man , Show me ur party and I will tell U who U are , For all U F O O L S supporting that violent party hope U are all ready to clutch rifles when the great divides starts soon , TO HELL wIth CPC
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by muami(m): 12:23am On Apr 09, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

Makes no logical sense, who wants to win at all costs would not be in court for 50 months seeking redress. This is a flimsy attempt to divert attention from the pdp members of the north who feel disenfranchised by GEJ presidency, if I were the police I would look there first.
Of course it would not make logical sense because obviously you had issues comprehending what I said so let me simplify it.He wants to win the 2011 elections at all costs not the previous ones. He has already said he would not go to court this time if he loses. So your 50 months issue does not in any way make 'logical sense' to the point I made.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by 9ijaMan: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Why did Buhari hold a secret meeting with ex-militants?[/size]

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2010/09/militants-hold-secret-meetings-with-ibb-buhari.html

[size=14pt]Why is the first Suleja bomb thrower a CPC member? 11 kids died.[/size]

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/18555-suleja-bomb-blast-court-remands-cpc-assembly-candidate-in-sss-custody

Apparently your memory has failed you again. How come GEJ too had tea with the fake MEND warlords aka ex-militants? If GEJ can meet them, why not anyone else? By the way no single person has been convicted yet for any of the bombings since GEJ assumed the office of the president.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Rhino5dm: 12:24am On Apr 09, 2011
Pataki:

You are a brain dead child.

No matter how much you random dunderheads want to play this blame game, the shame and foolishness lies on your GEJ.

Tell me one bomb incident since his tenure than this foolish man has solved? JUST ONE! Or otherwise, shut up, [size=32pt]switch off your generator [/size] and go to bed.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 12:24am On Apr 09, 2011
"Wild-wild North!" screams Tunde Bakare.

. . .I says, arrest the blighter. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

We Will Sell Attack Aircraft To Nigeria, If They Can Afford It: John Kerry / PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges / Governor Ambode Waits For Code Of Conduct After The Intervention Of Osinbajo & O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.