Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) (78769 Views)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by okwadatigbogal: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
I no go curse u,na your papa u suppose curse. Go through your threads, ibshake head for u sha. You are worthless. What the hell,hymen. Men you are last.....

This is my last response to you. I have a life and even engaging with losers like you is not my thing. I am sure you are doing yahoo and killing women! Imagine a lowlife like you accusing a defenseless woman who has died because idiots like you wanted to have the phone and the little money she had on her! YOU ARE A CURSED MAN, MARK MY WORDS!

2 Likes

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
She went for runs,its as simple as that. Bitch. Hahahahahaa. U died. I hate such useless gals,they are like 98% of them in this world. Bastard. A sane person will enter school at least 7am,8am latest. You sleep with diff guys in the name of big gal,you collect money in exchange for sex,to use the money to buy iphone. I was so disgusted when i saw a gal i knew using the same phone,iphone x. Shame catch me,i sold the phone. Runs gal come dey rub shoulders with me. She died in her line of duty,hahahahahahah
Stockquality:
Hey ass wipe,no sane 200l student would spray hair to golden,put on g string, she might even have some cheap annoying tatoo, to go write an exam in NOUN Look at her picture look at what she put on,does this look like an innocent girl. Which responsible girl dresses that way , only runs girl. I can bet she joined bad gang in 200 level. running to write what exam,when na still carryover.
MediMedi:
Look at her dyed hair, from that first picture I read what she is
denvers:
Na runs kill dis one,...
she don go follow one chance
may her soul rest in peace.
BlueAir:
sad I swear truth is bitter indeed. I bet it's runs gone wrong.
Olam09:
Yea people hates the truth as i saw the picture i already knew she was into runs. Anyways!
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

DISGRACEFUL, DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE COMMENTS....
Your manners (or lack thereof) suggest you lot might well be the products of ‘runs’! SMH
angry
>

2 Likes

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by dapsoneh: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

You only have to use your head even if it's for once in your life
Use your thinking skull
Have some sympathy!!!
some people are only carrying empty skull all around
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:39am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

Mumu
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Stockquality: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2021
Hymen. lol. My guy you are a rapist and a low life.
okwadatigbogal:

This is my last response to you. I have a life and even engaging with losers like you is not my thing. I am sure you are doing yahoo and killing women! Imagine a lowlife like you accusing a defenseless woman who has died because idiots like you wanted to have the phone and the little money she had on her! YOU ARE A CURSED MAN, MARK MY WORDS!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2021
ahjerryboy1:
i dont know what is wrong the girls nowadays who knows if she might have slept with yahoo guys and they have used her and drop her there.
the painful part is that we knew that the girls they were following are yahoo and they still following all in the name of money....
Wahala for girls wey no get sense.
I don't know why I'm sparing my time this morning to reply your types on here,but I'll tell you why
When I was writing exams I had to leave Home by 5am,same study center,that could have been me or anybody else you know.
She doesn't deserve death, she doesn't deserve this stereotype,you make crime thrive when you reason this way,at least read the body of the News

4 Likes

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..
RIP to the dead
you're a stupid fool,what part of she left for school didn't you understand
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by SeunOshewaWife(f): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know why they go the extra miles. I encountered them once and even after taking my cards, phone, work laptop- they were still putting aboniki inside my eyes. Every second I spent with them, I was thinking, shey if these guys kill me like this, na olosho Nigerians go call me. They won’t even allow me to rest in peace.

Another colleague encountered them and they stabbed her in the waistline. That waist has never been the same again.

I am not sure I want to remain in this country anymore.

You won’t see southniyikaye here. Conveniently missing in action.

I thought you have a car? Why didn't you drive? And I'm guessing that incident happened in the wee hours of the morning? Sorry about what you passed through.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by walozanga(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..
RIP to the dead
You are a very heartless soul
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Chiiamaka: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

You are a fool
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
Hey ass wipe,no sane 200l student would spray hair to golden,put on g string, she might even have some cheap annoying tatoo, to go write an exam in NOUN Look at her picture look at what she put on,does this look like an innocent girl. Which responsible girl dresses that way , only runs girl. I can bet she joined bad gang in 200 level. running to write what exam,when na still carryover.
MediMedi:
Look at her dyed hair, from that first picture I read what she is
JuIiusmalema:
her dyed hair and even way of dressing sef undecided

So dyeing one’s hair is now a capital offense? angry

As I’ve said often on Nairaland...
The only difference between most Nigerians and SARS is the badge and uniform. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter

Don't be a robot. Think!!!

This what endsars was fighting...labels like this.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2021
Stockquality:
Hymen. lol. My guy you are a rapist and a low life.
I saw something's you wrote
Are you an Animal?
I think you are
Who deserves death please?
Runs Girl's, Prostitutes or Criminals?
I don't like insulting but I can make this morning an exception
Just imagine the reasoning of an average Nigerian...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by stamapro(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2021
Hmm the heart of man is desperately wicked, so for whatever reason the death of this girl has satisfied the perpetrators abi. There can never be peace for the wicked, is a CURSE, from God. How do some people sleep self? Involving in killing of humans
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2021
cool
Lucrativress:

I don't know why I'm sparing my time this morning to reply your types on here,but I'll tell you why
When I was writing exams I had to leave Home by 5am,same study center,that could have been me or anybody else you know.
She doesn't deserve death, she doesn't deserve this stereotype,you make crime thrive when you reason this way,at least read the body of the News
bromans the news said she got missing and her dead body was found at gbagada underbridge.
if there is other news you publish by yourself different from what is been posted here.free free to post it.
Lucrativress:

bromans the news said she got missing and her dead body was found at gbagada underbridge.
if there is other news you publish by yourself different from what is been posted here.free free to post it.
Lucrativress:

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by jpassion987: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2021
I actually saw this corpse driving through gbagada to hit 3rd mainland 2 days back never knew she was the missing person...Such a sad one. RIP
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter

Product of frustration.

Can you detail the runs that went wrong ?
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by emmyrate1(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
her dyed hair and even way of dressing sef undecided
what happened to her way of dressing. Lunatic

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2021
dapsoneh:
I just wonder why we're blaming Buhari when we have this huge amount of people reasoning like this

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Samsonklin:
What if her death was a result of a misdemeanor, one of her parent did and got cursed for?

Just what if?!

Anyways, RIP!

Abegi, quit living in the Stone Age... curse ko, nurse ni! SMDH angry
>

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by luvme0702: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Maybe she entered all these one chance private cars that go to the island early in the morning from mainland. Even me dey enter all these cars of drivers pretending to be going to work on the island but are also picking passengers along the way to make extra cash. Quite unfortunate. May her killers be brought to book and may her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by PetsAirways: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

Too many brainless idiots on Nairaland. Must you type? Oponu osi

2 Likes

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2021
dapsoneh:
Now we see why Nigeria is doomed
Because it has people thinking like this in droves

3 Likes

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BlueAir: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2021
angry U mad?
9jaRealist:

DISGRACEFUL, DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE COMMENTS....
Your manners (or lack thereof) suggest you lot might well be the product of ‘runs’! SMH
angry
>
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Samsonklin:
What if her death was a result of a misdemeanor, one of her parent did and got cursed for?

Just what if?!

Anyways, RIP!
What happened to the verse of the Bible that says "the sins of the Fathers shall no longer be visited on the Children"?
Why are we looking for excuses for outright crimes?
If this was a sane Country will this have happened? So what happened to the curses?

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2021
moyfem:
She is not a runs a girl but a very humble and polite from a good home she is well known to a family friend infact they are still mourning her till now seriously.

You don’t even need to say this...
If someone sees a murdered female stranger and promptly dubs her a run girl, it says more about the person than the girl.

May her soul Rest In Peace!

>

2 Likes

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by femmoy(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
So sad rest on
But the background looks like a bush

Seem to me you don't know gbagada under bridge,if u do,u wouldn't make such statement.

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2021
BlueAir:
angry U mad?

Nope, but you obviously are...
DISGUSTING MISOGYNIST!
angry
>

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by denvers: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Na runs kill dis one,... she don go follow one chance may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Canberra55: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
how many likes do you want for this stupidddass fuckerrryyass post?
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by wman(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Runsgirl or not, no one deserves to be murdered.

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 19, 2021
BuzoDeGr8:
You only have to use your head even if it's for once in your life
Use your thinking skull
Have some sympathy!!!

Truth is very bitter my dear! I know fully well that shits do happen in this our country but that does mean that we youths on our own have started helping matter. There are many stupid stuffs that youth do for fun these days that made me not to pity for this kind of bad occurrence any more, most especially the so called undergraduates.
I beg you, 95% of undergraduates these days does not know what it means to be one and how the society at large see you and the characteristics features that will distinguish you from one who is not an undergraduate.
We all have already started blaming the evil, bad hand that carried out the murder of this student because it is too barbaric, yes! But, on the other hand, take a good look of her lifeless body, the kind of hair she blew for herself, a student for that matter!!
Come to think of it, a student with this kind of hair style, sprayed golden, how much serious do you think she can be with her studies? How much advice do you think she can take from both her parents and good people around her?
I am not trying to justify the fact that the person or persons that killed her did well, NO! Because them and their generation must surely welcome Mr KARMA when he visits, whether they like it or not. But I am just trying to let us know that we youths of this country are not helping matter at all. These days, Young girls roam the street naked, yet, you will see the girl beside you saying that she is the cause of her madness, tomorrow you will see same person that said such naked roaming around too. This is because, some thinks they are smarter than others without knowing that changing their way of life is the best thing to do.
I don't really talking or discussing the happening in this country nowadays because, it is a very big case study. But all same, I am urging us, most especially we youths to be mindful of the kind of life we live. Thanks

You are very stuuupid
Even if she's 'ashawo' she doesnt deserve to die.Stop claiming that people that are sinners deserve to die,you are not holier.
Ewu Gambia!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.