Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) (78776 Views)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Ebidosia: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by OBIPLUS(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2021
We should just be careful with the people we regard as friends, the heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2021
My fellow men saying RUNS abeg calm down don't be in a hush to judge just because she has piercings or dyed her hair that's just immature.

It's possible she left home very early to beat lagos traffic and became a victim of such circumstances.
Because I saw a post saying she had exam at VI by 8am and you know how lagos traffic can be.

We don't pray such happens to us or our loved ones.

RIP to her and may karma visits those evil perpetrators.

AMEN!!!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by MediMedi(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

DISGRACEFUL, DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE COMMENTS....
Your manners (or lack thereof) suggest you lot might well be the products of ‘runs’! SMH
angry
>
You this nigga that mentioned me, to hell with you.
You're foolish
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by MediMedi(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

So dyeing one’s hair is now a capital offense? angry

As I’ve said often on Nairaland...
The only difference between most Nigerians and SARS is the badge and uniform. SMH

>
Is that how yours is dyed?
You're foolish
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by MediMedi(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

What crude and DISGUSTING MISOGYNISTS! angry >
You're foolish
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad 6.00AM when it is not 4/5 sad.They probably raped and killed her sad.May her Spirit chase the pipu behind this to their death.Tueh angry!.Her family shouldn't leave it to God but the god to do the needful sad angry
Probably she entered those private cars with tinted glass....
They would stop at the bustop and calling passengers....
They will keep like one or 2 seats anybody that enters would either be robbed , raped or used for ritual.....
From the calculation she was kidnapped rapped all night and dumped at night or early morning the next day.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
NOUN school code doesn't allow coloured hair.

But that's no what i want to say

To the guys saying the lady is a runs lady, it's so sad, insensitive, evil and stupid.

This is an anonymous forum, doesn't mean we say rubbish, to score cheap online fame. Let's be civilized. It's life we talking about here, even if she's one.

2 Likes

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
Rip to the deceased.......

The killers of this girl, that her only crime was just to beat traffic and make it on time for her Exams will never know peace. them and there family members. embarassed
leave their innocent family family members alone in your curse.

Face the culprits...RIP young blood
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Naija becomes more dangerous & terrible daily angry

May God console her loved ones
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BlueAir: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
angry We know u Sabi English. Mumu
9jaRealist:

You are a crude, uncouth and PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST...
Tomorrow, you will carry #EndSARS placard, when your mentality is exactly the SAME as theirs. Olodo!

>
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by JuIiusmalema: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ryan03:
just shut da fvck up! You are a complete idiot
Mynd44 Seun Dominique OAM4J Justwise rule 2
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by JuIiusmalema: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
BlueAir:
angry We know u Sabi English. Mumu
the so-called 9jarealist na simp na
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Maczeeh: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
It is really saddening reading through the comments here,it shows the way most people rush to comment without reading and comprehending. .The post clearly said she had exams that morning and had to leave by 6am,she didn't get to the exam venue and her course mates called her but her phone was switched off.I know this girl through a friend of mine,I only met a couple of times and she is a cool headed ,nice and jovial individual,you guys should stop judging people based on their dress sense,that she dyed her hair and wear piercings doesn't mean you should judge her as a runs girl,that is her dress sense.They are a lot of people with piercings and flashing hairstyles living in first world countries,even prostitutes,but perpetrators of similar crimes like this are brought to book.Instead of you guys to comment on the level of insecurity in the country or just keep your comments to yourself,you are all here calling her a runs girl
The level of hypocrisy on this forum is alarming.It is a very bad thing to judge a dead person,imagine her family reading through those heartless comments,you can keep your stupid thoughts to your self,what those it take to write only rest in peace.
Even Run girls dont deserved to be murdered,how will you take a life you didn't create,murder shouldn't be justified, so please the stupid way of judging a victim based on the degree of crime committed is a very backward thinking most Nigerians should stop.
She probably entered a one chance bus,or was kidnapped,robbed,assaulted and left to die.
The level of insecurity in this country is alarming,it is dangerous to leave your home very early now,as you can encounter wicked people .
Unfortunately ,the murderers wont be apprehended because this is Nigeria.
Rest in peace dear.
May God be with your family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by JuIiusmalema: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Osedagal:

Never knew you were this silly;from the politics section and now here. Go and get a job bro.
I never knew about your miserable existence till you quoted me..
So we can see who the jobless one is
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by JuIiusmalema: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
davillian:

They will keep like one or 2 seats anybody that enters would either be robbed , raped or used for ritual.....
From the calculation she was kidnapped rapped all night and dumped at night or early morning the next day.....
or probably she spent the night at the hotel hoping to leave very early in the morning to exams buy couldn't make it.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

The insecurity in the Country is just too much
It's too much mehnn
Fadeyi to Gbagada
They changed the route,cause they're meant to pass through Costain
It was a One Chance Bus
Just imagine our Country is sane,what happened to collecting fingerprints?
They took her Phone and belongings
Tied her legs,no hussles
Why can't they work on getting the culprit's
Why??
Why can't this be a national case
Why should this slide,why?

welcome to nigeria where NO LIFE MATTERS. this is just sad story of one girl and it would still be swept under the carpet even if it was 100 people that was killed and dumped in an open river. NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
ophilly:

Shame on you. You can't even spell HERDSMEN right. you are an illiterate like other herdsmen. You can see nobody mentioned fulani, you are the only dumbass ,when fulani herdsmen operate, they leave you in no doubt that they are the ones responsible, they are vicious, callous and their motive is always money.
Are you one of the fulani herdsmen?
oh yes, One Bandit Sported in my mention
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Oleku93(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
How I wish ladies could be more careful but dem no go gree.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by jejematic(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
you need spiritual help.
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter

How is your statement true oga
Did you even read the previous post concerning her movement and loss
She was on her way to write and exam but didn'take it to the venue neither did she return home only to be found dead and this is all you have to say
God help us all
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
BuzoDeGr8:
You only have to use your head even if it's for once in your life
Use your thinking skull
Have some sympathy!!!

I don't get, she was going to school for an exam! Is there anything wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
The replies by most males here are pathetic and outright disgusting! Even if she was into runs, it doesn't justify in anyway the gruesome murder. Honestly, inasmuch as I find modern day feminism to be extremist, it's what Nigerian ladies need to ensure they safeguard themselves in this country. Look at the excuses! So, she deserves to die because of runs? Even the one whose sister was kidnapped accused a girl he knows nothing about of runs. Can people be so callous and stoopid? When did it become a crime to go to exams early considering Lagos traffic? You people accuse SARS of misjudging young men who wear stripped jeans as criminals. Meanwhile, you label a girl as a prostitute because she dyed her hair. And so what? When did it become a crime to dye one's hair? Y'all are horrible fellows!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Olam09:

Yea people hates the truth as i saw the picture i already knew she was into runs. Anyways!

And so, she deserves to die? embarassed Did you not read that she went for an exam? Have you gone through Lagos traffic? Is it a crime to head to exams early considering her distance to the venue? She dyed her hair and so? Is it a crime? Does she deserve to die because of that? What if she was your sister/niece/daughter? Would you say same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by favinvest: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
please stop going out at day dark.

stop going to very lonely areas

avoid if u can inter-state travels that passes through heavy bushes..

try and take care of ursef..
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
davillian:

very correct sad.If dey rape her but dnt kill her,still better than killed somebody pikin sad.May peace elude them wherever they are
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Marv650(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Àwọn ọmọ wobe!

What is this country turning into for crying out loud. One cannot comfortably move out of their home.

May God save us all. Plus ladies be double careful. Most kidnap cases involves women.

Don't just jump on every Tom, Dick and Harry that come your way!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by purples25(f): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
A woman dies and everyone starts saying its runs. Women are in danger. I saw news of her death and I was sad. I was having that belief that she was still alive.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter
There is no truth in what you have typed. Be humane for once!There is a family somewhere grieving, where has your conscience gone to?
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Emola12(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:
What is this country turning into!!
RIP

What evidence do you have it's runs? Same happens to men all the time, are they also runs?

Why not have a heart? Why not just say RIP and move on?!
I wonder ooo maybe is only girls dah like Yahoo boys!! Rip sis
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by omojesu202(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:
A crime happened and you're saying this?
sorry. may her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

Not at all surprised at the proliferation of DISGUSTING MISOGYNISTS on Nairaland...
The anonymity of NL brings out the inherent crudeness in little men with a huge chip on their shoulders!

>
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.