Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) (78777 Views)

Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Dchampion65: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

Am trying to google the meaning of heartless.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by dapsoneh: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

Now we see why Nigeria is doomed
Because it has people thinking like this in droves
exactly
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2021
okwadatigbogal:
I don't understand the hatred they have for women on this nairaland. Seun, this is very toxic and i think its time to start banning people that talk rubbish and insult women unnecessarily 24/7. It is hate speech. Honestly, it is becoming very unhealthy to be here sometimes. As if they didn't come from a woman

Not at all surprised at the proliferation of DISGUSTING MISOGYNISTS on Nairaland...
The anonymity of NL brings out the inherent crudeness in little men with a huge chip on their shoulders!

>

2 Likes

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Charles4000(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6421226/missing-person-23-year-old

Fatimah was found dead yesterday at Gbagada U-Turn under bridge
Godddd!!!
Just saw it now on a friend's status
R.I.P... others to learn a lesson...
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by MediMedi(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Look at her dyed hair, from that first picture I read what she is
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

The insecurity in the Country is just too much
It's too much mehnn
Fadeyi to Gbagada
They changed the route,cause they're meant to pass through Costain
It was a One Chance Bus
Just imagine our Country is sane,what happened to collecting fingerprints?
They took her Phone and belongings
Tied her legs,no hussles
Why can't they work on getting the culprit's
Why??
Why can't this be a national case
Why should this slide,why?

WHY WHY WHY, THE REASON IS THAT NIGERIANS DECIDED TO BRING A MAN WHO BELIEVES THAT THE LIFE OF COW IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE LIFE OF A HUMAN BEING AND THAT IS WHY SIS,

HE AND HIS TRIBESMEN ARE BUSY SACKING COMMUNITIES AND ENSURING THAT COWS AND THOSE THAT HERD THEM TAKE OVER BUT MORE SERIOUS THING IS THAT THE OPPRESSED ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND ABUSING EACH OTHER TRIBALLY, THAT IS WHY.

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2021
ahjerryboy1:
i dont know what is wrong the girls nowadays who knows if she might have slept with yahoo guys and they have used her and drop her there.
the painful part is that they knew that the guys they were following are yahoo guys and they still following them all in the name of money....
Wahala for girls wey no get sense.
MediMedi:
Look at her dyed hair, from that first picture I read what she is

What crude and DISGUSTING MISOGYNISTS! angry
>

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by tamunobello: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Sad news
Lucrativress:

Godddd!!!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by omojesu202(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
Rip to the deceased.......

The killers of this girl, that her only crime was just to beat traffic and make it on time for her Exams will never know peace. them and there family members. embarassed

what if someone in her family have done something this bad in the past and the same prayer of yours was said and that's the result. you get me??

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by nathpope(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

A condom would have prevented this..

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeria is a country filled with ritualists,rapists , terrorists and fruadsters, pedophiles and so on.

And for those who have taken it upon themselves to be judge and jury of morality ,Just know one thing "THERE IS ENOUGH EVIL TO GO ROUND.

Life na turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2021
GeneralPula:
It’s better to follow people who will pay you 10k per night, then following people who will promised 50k then get you used..

Yoruba elders will tell you that Eni ti o’ba n wa ifa, oun wa ofo..

Advice is solely for hookup girls..

It’s better to keep your gob shut, and let people wonder if you’re obtuse...
Than to open your mouth, dispense of any doubt and disgrace your village.

Have you people absolutely no iota of HUMAN decency?! SMDH angry
>
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by dimexy247(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2021
RIP lady, my heard bleeds. So painful

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2021
some people will enter their own calamity this year because of the word of their mouths

she went early to beat the traffic na to be kidnapped by ritualist or rapist to shorten her life span without any offence

God shall bring judgement upon them without no mercy, it's not today or yesterday we have been seeing such case related to this but government refused to hunt this ritualist and kidnappers down.

they should continue shorten the life of the glorious youths because of their worldly power

they all will pay with their blood

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by hry969(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2021
Annogbe:
runs plus yahoo equals death

How could you ascribe her death to runs.. ...after reading she left home so early cos of her exam?
Fear God o.....
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BlueAir: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2021
angry Werey. When u born female,dye her hair and pierce her face finish before sending her to school or church. Ode
9jaRealist:

Nope, but you obviously are...
DISGUSTING MISOGYNIST!
angry
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2021
BlueAir:
angry Werey. When u born female,dye her hair and pierce her face finish before sending her to school or church. Ode

You are a crude, uncouth and PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST...
Tomorrow, you will carry #EndSARS placard, when your mentality is exactly the SAME as theirs. Olodo!

>

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2021
BuzoDeGr8:
You only have to use your head even if it's for once in your life
Use your thinking skull
Have some sympathy!!!

Truth is very bitter my dear! I know fully well that shits do happen in this our country but that does mean that we youths on our own have started helping matter. There are many stupid stuffs that youth do for fun these days that made me not to pity for this kind of bad occurrence any more, most especially the so called undergraduates.
I beg you, 95% of undergraduates these days does not know what it means to be one and how the society at large see you and the characteristics features that will distinguish you from one who is not an undergraduate.
We all have already started blaming the evil, bad hand that carried out the murder of this student because it is too barbaric, yes! But, on the other hand, take a good look of her lifeless body, the kind of hair she blew for herself, a student for that matter!!
Come to think of it, a student with this kind of hair style, sprayed golden, how much serious do you think she can be with her studies? How much advice do you think she can take from both her parents and good people around her?
I am not trying to justify the fact that the person or persons that killed her did well, NO! Because them and their generation must surely welcome Mr KARMA when he visits, whether they like it or not. But I am just trying to let us know that we youths of this country are not helping matter at all. These days, Young girls roam the street naked, yet, you will see the girl beside you saying that she is the cause of her madness, tomorrow you will see same person that said such naked roaming around too. This is because, some thinks they are smarter than others without knowing that changing their way of life is the best thing to do.
I don't really talking or discussing the happening in this country nowadays because, it is a very big case study. But all same, I am urging us, most especially we youths to be mindful of the kind of life we live. Thanks

Yet another crude, uncouth and PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST! angry
Irony is same dingbat will complain that SARS stopped him for carrying a computer or “looking fresh”! SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Olam09(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2021
9jaRealist:

DISGRACEFUL, DISGUSTING AND DESPICABLE COMMENTS....
Your manners (or lack thereof) suggest you lot might well be the products of ‘runs’! SMH
angry
>
Ode boys don't do runs. We pay olosho anyways i no dey Bleep dirty girls because of fear for HIV and AIDS
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Blitzerz: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
truth is bitter
U be fooooooool.
Someone went to write exams u say runs.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Blitzerz: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2021
BlueAir:

Is the dead person, a new born female?
Or a full grown adult?
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by omojesu202(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

Wowww
re you an human or an Animal please?
When did Nigerians turn to this?
Mr Man,I was contemplating dying my hair yesterday for an hairstyle I wanted to do,I didn't do it cause I was worried about the chemicals in the Dyes,I'd rather go for an organic one.
If you decide to judge me by my colored hairstyle and be a Killer apologist,you're becoming an animal little by little and you belong in the Zoo where contention and lawlessness is the order of the day.

what has happened has happened.
you can't keep defending her.
everyone has got his or her opinion to drop, that doesn't make her a bad person or good. if she's clean na for herself, if na yahoo na for herself, if na her school na still for herself. Life is a mystery.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by CarlsJaz567(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

This is an idiotic statement. If you don't have anything constructive to say, must you make comments? Do you have comprehension issues?

The late young lady left home early to write an exam, and met with misfortune in the hands of evil sadistic elements on the way. Where is 'runs' matter in that!

Maybe, we should pray that God should teach you a 'little crucial lesson' in life's matter, so as to reset your brain aright! Then, you won't be rushing to make stupid comments just for the 'likes'!
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by POTUT(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

The insecurity in the Country is just too much
It's too much mehnn
Fadeyi to Gbagada
They changed the route,cause they're meant to pass through Costain
It was a One Chance Bus
Just imagine our Country is sane,what happened to collecting fingerprints?
They took her Phone and belongings
Tied her legs,no hussles
Why can't they work on getting the culprit's
Why??
Why can't this be a national case
Why should this slide,why?

Her friends and family shouldn't let it slide. All efforts MUST be made now to gather every type of forensic evidence before they are tampered with ignorantly and lost.

The new police act allows for private investigators and detectives, just like we used to read in foreign crime novels. It will only be a matter of time before the culprits are nabbed. The Nigeria police won't lift a finger unless it's a politician's family. But with private effort, it can be done.

May her soul rest in The Lord, and may her family be strengthened to overcome the grief.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2021
she probably entered a flashy niggas car afterwards
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2021
omojesu202:

what has happened has happened.
you can't keep defending her.
everyone has got his or her opinion to drop, that doesn't make her a bad person or good. if she's clean na for herself, if na yahoo na for herself, if na her school na still for herself. Life is a mystery.
A crime happened and you're saying this?

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2021
POTUT:

Her friends and family shouldn't let it slide. All efforts MUST be made now to gather every type of forensic evidence before they are tampered with ignorantly and lost.

The new police act allows for private investigators and detectives, just like we used to read in foreign crime novels. It will only be a matter of time before the culprits are nabbed. The Nigeria police won't lift a finger unless it's a politician's family. But with private effort, it can be done.

May her soul rest in The Lord, and may her family be strengthened to overcome the grief.
I pray they've got the money and will power,we live in a bleeped up Country
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Benprince25: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
She doesn't even look like a student.....
Ashewo oshiii��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

Godddd!!!

The bloodshed going on in Nigeria.
It is as if the gates of hell has been opened and someone forgot to shut it.
God have mercy. These deaths are not normal.
Rest in peace, Fatimah. Nigeria has failed you, again.

1 Like

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Lucrativress(f): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2021
madridsta007:

The bloodshed going on in Nigeria.
It is as if the gates of hell has been opened and someone forgot to shut it.
God have mercy. These deaths are not normal.
Rest in peace, Fatimah. Nigeria has failed you, again.
Do you know what the senseless people commenting fail to understand?
Some of these criminals are also online,when they read comments like that,it gives them an insight on the specifications to go for,since people won't talk much on it,they'll stereotype,so let them keep going for the one's with tinted hairs bla bla..
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by mt77: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
Watch what you say or write. You will give account of every careless word that proceeds from your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) / Woman Trapped Robber With Sex Offer (photos) / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.