Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) (40030 Views)

Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos) / Fans React, Eden Hazard Misses Open Goal For Real Madrid / Knowledge Musona Misses Open Goal Chance From Four Yards (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
I dey jus tire for Auba sometimes....
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

NAIRALAND no follow.

Nairaland village people are strong on their matter... For the past 2 days it has been something else.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Kriss216: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Fine Girl, can we hangout?
Hanger!

1 Like

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by ceejayluv(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Even the defenders were disappointed.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by tgmservice: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is not what you call an OPEN goal to be fair to him
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
IgboWarlord:
I dey jus tire for Auba sometimes....

I honestly sense that guy is fed up with Arsenal... Nigga's head is not in the game.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na normal thing for football

But that yakubu own ehnn...I still dey reason up till now wether that one na normal thing

But wait o Why he dey take like 600 years for nairaland page to load na...abi na my network

It's definitely spiritual. I can't fathom how he lost such a golden and simple opportunity.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Hanger!
cheesy grin grin grin
U get babe abi?
U no like make I get my own?
Shuuu! Which kind wahala b this?
Even for Bible them de hangout, abi?
Make me self hangout.
Loneliness is real o
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Is this your work

1 Like

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Le2money(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Forget Yakubu own...my own Chelsea player sev do worst Dan that......I cant remember the name of the team CFC played with dat Timo Werner cleared the ball which has entered the net out from a free kick played by anoda CFC player dis season

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

But that yakubu own ehnn...I still dey reason up till now wether that one na normal thing

But wait o Why he dey take like 600 years for nairaland page to load na...abi na my network

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by beejay85: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
mysportdab:
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang missed an open goal scoring chance in the match against Benfica.

The Arsenal striker was given with a chance to score with an open net but somehow placed his shot wide.

He looked at the ball in shock as his shot went wide of the post to the surprise to fans.

Hector Bellerin came in from the right wing before placing the ball for Aubameyang to score but he failed to take the chance.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmwEpaJ7eZ8
auba yakubu-ed the ball
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by anochuko01(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
then you havent watched sterling this year.

that was how we were beaten becoz this guy missed an open goal against gala last year.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Slymonster(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Not your network
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
mrdharkchild:

grin grin grin grin millennial
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Le2money(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
No oo...you guys can Wechat or WhatsApp grin grin grin

mrdharkchild:

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Davidzy23(m): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
We've seen worst than this
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Hypocrites, wetin be the difference between this one and yakubu own?

oh because this one na Arsenal player e don turn to normal thing?

smh

1 Like

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Franckelv230: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
November24:
Join me

Imagine a woman serving me this kind food. Even Hunger knows that it can't push me to eat such.

You say my mind is dirty, but it never decieved me for once. I confirmed it when it never liked buhari.

1 Like

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by achorladey: 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
He is still a learner when compared with Mr Yak
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by BlessedNuel: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yakubu own worse pass
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by dannyspeejay(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
See what the son of a godda** cause me undecided undecided

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by AllBusiness(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
This not in anyway near miss of the year. Very close gap between goalkeeper and the ball.. undecided
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Le2money:
No oo...you guys can Wechat or WhatsApp grin grin grin

Everybody hates dharkie embarassed embarassed
MO una nor vex. Oya babe, can we Un-Hangout?
Abeg, I no de follow una do Alpha male and red pill.

1 Like

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by chiiraq802(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yakubu Aubagbeni.....

Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
Just like the way federal government made me miss an open chance to cash out on cryptocurrency.

Can you imagine, bitcoin that was trading at 18m naira before the ban is now 31m naira.

Litecoin that was 60k naira is now 130k naira

The one that is even paining me pass Is bitcoin cash that was 190k before the ban is now 421k plus.
Oga cbn ban nur affect anything
You can still trade and invest

Men I woke up to additional 35k in my blockchain wallet

I just can't hold my frustration anymore.

Thunder wey dey do press up na him go visit that yeye CBN governor for him house.. what rubbish
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Jamesmatic(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Boss.. I Dey Benin, we fit link up..
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Praiizz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's the N20 naira for me

November24:
Join me
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Jamesmatic(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni Benin nor clear this period.....everywhere nor good...so I dey on a low key
EPA I fit get your control.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Starling missed this very same type in the champions league last season.
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni Benin nor clear this period.....everywhere nor good...so I dey on a low key...nor be say I dey fear o...because me rugged as well and i was confirmed in the wilderness....but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized.....and nobody be super man for the street...if you loose guard them go fall you

You make brain
Re: Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
mysportdab:

The Arsenal striker was given with a chance to score with an open net but somehow placed his shot wide.

How's that an open net? D keeper did his job& covered d angle. When I saw d headline I thought d keeper wasn't in d post

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF Withdraws AFCON 2019 Hosting Rights From Cameroon / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November / Super Eagles Squad For Atletico Madrid Friendly Announced [see Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.