Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) (14389 Views)

See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused In Lagos (photo) / GMB Caused Nigerian Power Crisis / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2011

2 Likes

Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
vote out PDP and save the future generation from this madness. we must be proud of our country and we must all come together and reclaim it back from maffians called PDP.
we must not run out of the country to do mess in the name of searching for greener pasture. enough is enough.
could you believe that some of those girls are educated and industrious, people who could have contributed to our economic,social and political wellfare.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by hackney(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
It's PDP abi?
i dey laff.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by EzeUche(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
PDP is to be blamed for this?

Why not blame the decades of coups and military governments?
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by omanzo02: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
Na wa for u, everything na pdp, abi? e be like say CPC don run out of campaigne ideas. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
let us be honest here, let us join hands and build a country we should be proud to call our own. this PDP led government has failed us, there by causing every youth everything to leave nigeria, even if it is by land via desert. doing every shameful thing abroad.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by jumobi1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
umm this has been going on b4 PDP and PDP IS NOT GEJ.
Did you ID the girl?
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 12:13am On Apr 09, 2011
the problem here is not when it started, but can we make sure that our daughters and grand daughters won't be effected with the same curse?
vote PDP out and give nigeria a change.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2011
I know PDP is also called f u c k up but this one is out of Place.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 09, 2011
unipol:

http://www.elpais.com/fotogaleria/Prostitucion/calles/Barcelona/elpgal/20090831elpepunac_2/Zes/3

these are  nigerian girls in barcelona

please prove that those girls are from nigeria

1 Like

Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 09, 2011
Geez this is hardcore.

I've heard about these corners and byways where the girls do their stuff, but never actually seen it. The scene matches to a T what i was told.

May God provide husbands for all these hookers from among their single customers because i dont know if they'll be satisfied with black men again.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 09, 2011
I dey even fear to go italy because of all these stories and the profiling.

Black= hooker.

1 Like

Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 2:48am On Apr 09, 2011
Prostitution not just an 'African thing' in Barcelona or anywhere else in Europe. People need to get a grip! This is the world's oldest profession we're talking about!

''The study, authored by Josep Figuerola, an expert in the Raval district, shows how the moves made by Barcelona City Council - which is now trying to eradicate prostitution - and promoted during the late 1980s and the 1992 resulted in an increase of ‘1,000 to 30,000 the number of poor people on the streets’.

34% of sex workers in Raval originate from the African sub-Sahara; 33% from Spain; 25% from Eastern Europe (MEANING 60% ARE FROM EUROPE); and 8% from Latin America. The majority of those working in the city’s sex trade have problems paying debts accrued in their own country of origin. Their clients originate mostly from Barcelona (32%), the African sub-Sahara, Islamic parts of Asia (22%) and Latin Americans (8%).''

http://www.barcelonareporter.com/index.php?/news/comments/20_of_all_prostitutes_that_work_in_barcelona_do_so_in_the_raval/
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Dave6: 2:51am On Apr 09, 2011
Na wa o! Abeg make PDP dey go so the girls go get change of environment!
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Adanora: 3:15am On Apr 09, 2011
@poster, na wa ooo, na ur sisters b dat ooo. U know say d girls in ur family na shawo. Its ur family biz na, afterall u guyz av bin doin it even b4 PDP came in2 existence, so y blame PDP. MUMU
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:28am On Apr 09, 2011
What has PDP got to do with this?
This is what lack of moral has thought them
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by biachwest: 6:11am On Apr 09, 2011
Those girls have been huuzling in la ramblas barcelona more than a decades ago.So dont put the blame on pdp.But rather put the blame on buhari.
Lets us be frank and sincer and vote on individual but not political parties. Nigeria political parties system is not yet martured, no idealogy.
That is why we most vote for individuals most of those men that jumped from pdp to ac or cpn to app and so on.
Does is mean they are not who they?.
So let us be wise and vote for those individuals who have enligthened us of a programe that will atleast start bringing change to our country.
Change doesnt come in weeks or months ,it takes time.
But then we must surport those of them that are ready to work for it.
How i wish i can vote from abroad.(You GUYS AT HOME ) go out and cast ur vote.That is ur right,never mind if it will count.probably it will.
Just get out and vote wisely. those of you who have been contibuting towards somany threads here,i kne how helpfull your information have impacted all our lives.
But now is the real timel to go out and shut those doors of them that have been waisting tax payers money in vein.
Let us go out and vote a better nation,people who will start a new reform that will show us a new way to this 21 century.

this are the people that matters.
GO VOTE.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by halfcurrent(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2011
Can we really say for sure that those girls are Nigerians? I don't see any evidence to prove that indeed those girls are definitely Nigerians; they may be from other Africa countries or even Jamaicans.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by biachwest: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2011
They are nigerians my brother.100 percent of blacks girls huzzling in la ramblas are nigerians.you hear them speak benin when walk pass them.
Everyone in barcelona knows that.
Nowadays they steal a lot from thier clients.
Somany times some white folks have met with me begging me to help get his stuffs back from a so girl called sandra or cynthia and so on names.
and they go ahead narathing the stoery how our girls after charging them 10 eurs for blue job or 15eurs for sex.
But rather spraying some kind of chemical sustance to thier eyes and stealing stuffs from them and run away. This guy sayed he just want his wedding ring back.
You as a black guy will be so ashamed to take a walk at the la ramblas, because this girls just shouting at men walking if they want sex openly in front of u.
Is really anoying.

1 Like

Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2011
for those doubting if they are nigerians, my answer is YES, they are nigerians, from edo state.
for those defending PDP, international prostitution is not older than 15 years in nigeria. nigerians started international prostitution from 15 years ago till now because of poverty and lack of social orientation from govt.

1 Like

Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Gbenge77(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
Pathetic!
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Rossikk(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
unipol said:

for those doubting if they are nigerians, my answer is YES, they are nigerians, from edo state.
for those defending PDP, international prostitution is not older than 15 years in nigeria. nigerians started international prostitution from 15 years ago till now because of poverty  and lack of social orientation from govt.

Hahaha, you must be a very young man. I used to hang in Benin in the 1980s and knew girls who travelled to Italy for runs back then. You must be crazy to claim it only started 15 years ago!

3 Likes

Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by MaiSuya(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2011
How do we know those particular ladies are Nigerians anyway?
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by azorjiu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
Mr Poster,

I want to believe you are just joking.

Get it in your head that even if Nigeria is plated in gold, there will still be prostitutes.
Here in Europe where the governments are accountable, there are still thousands of prostitutes doing their 'business'.

What proof do you have that those girls are from Nigerian?
And what about the men getting 'serviced'?
Has that got anything to do with the European political parties?
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by chelseabmw(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2011
@poster
 Pls leave PDP d hell alone
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by exsodus: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
YOU MUST BE DRUNK TO SAY PDP DID THAT TO THOSE GIRL ,
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
Those girls have been huuzling in la ramblas  barcelona  more than a decades ago

true.

though i think these particular ones in the photos, might be newer recruits, with the ones of decades ago now elevated to madams who also participate in the flesh trade.
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
I used to hang in Benin in the 1980s and knew girls who travelled to Italy for runs back then. You must be crazy to claim it only started 15 years ago!

back in the 80s people were supposed to be travelling to italy to pick tomatoes, as seasonal occupation.

in fact, my belief was even the tomato picking was in the 90s, not 80s though i'm not sure.

whole sale prostitution and human trafficking did not become full blown until maybe the early 90s?

at least that's when people started hearing about it, i think.

i could be wrong however.

You as a black guy will be so ashamed to take a walk at the la ramblas, because this girls just shouting at men walking if they want sex openly in front of u.

their nigerian pimps are probably lurking in the background, and the girls have massive debts to pay. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
tpiah!:

back in the 80s people were supposed to be travelling to italy to pick tomatoes, as seasonal occupation.

in fact, my belief was even the tomato picking was in the 90s, not 80s though i'm not sure.

whole sale prostitution and human trafficking did not become full blown until maybe the early 90s?

at least that's when people started hearing about it, i think.

i could be wrong however.

their nigerian pimps are probably lurking in the background, and the girls have massive debts to pay. undecided lipsrsealed

gbam

Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by BB013(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
@unipol
You most be so stupid and be a dumbo to say those girls are from Edo state. For crying out loud they could be from any where.
Buusu like you
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
ROTFLMAO @ Nigerian pimps grin grin grin
Re: See What PDP Has Caused Nigerian Girls (with Pictures) by unipol(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2011
they also caused this in jos. vote PDP out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Oshiomole Dancing Etighi On Stage With Chuddy K / Ambode Receives Certificate Of Return / Rot In NNPC: Corporation Failed To Remit N2.5trn In 10 Years —report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.