Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them (1429 Views)

10 More Kaduna Baptist School Students Freed — After 11 Weeks In Captivity / Kidnapped Kagara Students And Teachers Released / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Adekamkpe23: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
In my opinion, this is wrong.
EXCLUSIVE: Bandits have freed all students and officials abducted from Niger school on Wednesday.

FG paid N800 million for the successful operation, brokered by NSA Monguno and Sheikh Gumi. Cash was ferried to Tagina Forest holding the gunmen.

FG to announce today or tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1362825181643816963?s=19

1 Like

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Henrydonland(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
this government wey stingy like my neighbor pikin... undecided
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by fijiano202(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
God ..bandits are now cashing out

3 Likes

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by GamalNasser: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Buhari style of funding his private army

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Zero2Hundred: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gamers on the game of thrones.

2 Likes

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by LibertyRep: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Who accounts for the soul of the innocent kid lost during the abduction?

Oh I get, it's a collateral damage!

May karma and posterity judge them all.

3 Likes

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Lubumbashi: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Niger Delta oil money being needlessly wasted and thrown into the laps of fulani herdsmen from Mali and Niger Republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by AbaLion: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
-Lion

1 Like

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Buhari using oil money to fund terrorism. N0.8b Naira to his kinsmen to acquire more arms to actualise his Fulanisation agenda.

1 Like

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by habsydiamond(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ayam not believe oo.. Until I see the cheque, bank draft or the currency used for the transaction.. We dont negotiate with terrorists nao.. Abi dem Don forget ni.
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by prince2pac(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
shocked

So terrorism is now a norm, and a new means of cash out by northern Fulani government
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by jlinkd78(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Naija Nollywood
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Charmingrascal(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Now Gumi will collect his share
Zamfara and Bauchi Governors will get their shares.

Some Buhari's aides will get their share.
Many Northern elites who are covertly supporting these terrorists termed "bandits" will get their own share.

Kidnapping and terrorism in now a lucrative business sponsored by Nigeria government.

Congratulations to those boys and their parents, the trauma will make many of them not to ever return to school.

Failed Government

2 Likes

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by PDJT: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
-Funding their boots on the ground in style. Let the rest of the so-called Nigerians keep deceiving themselves that they are part of a country called “Nigeria”.

3 Likes

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by capitalzero: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Niger delta militants are fools. They accepted stupid amnesty.
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by butterfly777(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
How government sponsors terrorists.

If such amount is spent, not embezzled on improving the security, the criminals should be the ones begging for pardon, not negotiating payment from the federal government!

Of course, no one is sure whose interest this government pursues, the Islamists/herders or the generality of Nigerians?

Anyways, we are tired of this forced amalgamation already. Let's go out separate ways.
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
God....how can I unread this news
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Sam0(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
And they will use the same money to purchase deadly weapons and use it to wage war against the country, money that should have been used to build quality schools,good health care center and skills acquisition centers for the benefit of the whole country.The huge sum of money government have budgeted for buying weapon for the military if the money is used to creat employment and give quality education to the masses all these social vices would have reduced.Although a society without social problems is not a normal society but it should be at the minimal level compare to the situation we found ourselves in Nigeria.I pray say our rulers go get sense one day.
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by daddytime(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you are from the South and remotely thinking of venturing into this lucrative line of business, may I advice you to jettison such a silky idea before it even takes root in your medula because OYO will be you and your captives case so long as say you no be Fulani or Northern Kidnapper.
You go feed people wey you kidnap tire for nothing.
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Trimjos: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
The sort of news I read here everyday makes me cry blood. Whooping 800m to empower terrorists shocked
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Racoon(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
The southern Nigeria have to do everything possible go ensure separation from these terrorist sympathizers and sponsorels down north.We cant continue like way.
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by vanunu: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
I pity Christians and moderate Muslims in the north west.
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by BastardWike: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
FG is indirectly arming fulani herdsmen!!!
If this is confirmed to be factual, then Southerners are fools to be swallowing all these rubbish. Why would federal government be the one to pay and not the state government?

2 Likes

Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
BastardWike:
FG is indirectly arming fulani herdsmen!!!
Did you say indirectly? angry
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Liposure: 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Very soon, we would have a ministry of special funds with the way things are going.
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
People Gazette is a FAKENEWS site.

Since their mainsite was knocked out of the mainnet, they have started writing FAKENEWS as a means to blackmail the government
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Whoube99(f): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

Buhari should just create a ministry for bandits/Fulani herders and boko haram mek we kuku ma rest. Nonsense & ingredients
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Valkrie: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

But in the video they released with the captives they were demanding for 500million naira. How come it went up additional 300million naira...?

E be like new business don open oh. .I like Nigeria..very easy to make money in this country if you've got the mind and very crooked...!!
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Fash20: 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
If this is true... I'm really ashamed of being a Nigerian.
And this gives me a reason to believe that government is actually sponsoring these terrorists

I hope its fake though.

I'm still ashamed of being a Nigerian
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by Aketi2: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
They called them bandits, but they are using Nigeri Delta oil money and VAT from Lagos to resettle miscreants.
Re: Kagara Students freed as Fed Govt Pays a whopping #800m To Free them by MayorofLagos(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fg is sponsoring and funding fulani militia for an upcoming invasion and forceful occupation of land for ruga settlements. There will be opposition but the ammunition and deadly force to use in suppressing the resistance is now being invested in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Osinbajo Not Making Move To Be President? / Buhari Govt Tried Severally To Buy Nnamdi Kanu Over – IPOB / Kogi Approved As Oil Producing State (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.